Chapter 27

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning I drove my car to taeyeon's house I hope she's still in her house because I really miss her and I want to accompany her to school. I smile widely when I get there to park my car in the front of her house I get out of my car and ready to go to her house but suddenly I stop from walking... I see that taeyeon is talking to a guy... They're laughing, talking happily and the worse is I see in my eyes she hug the guy... I clench my fist until its pale... I hurriedly went to my car and drove off so fast to somewhere... 

 

You didn't know that taeyeon saw you and she got a bad feeling gonna happen. She was scared to see you like that a dark side of Jay the dark face she saw in you but she need to explain everything later and talk to you later. 

 

You went first to your favorite abondone playground and think what happened earlier you massage your forehead like you have a head ache

You thought: is she cheating on me? Who is that guy she hug? Is that her ex? I want to ask her but, what if she lie to me? 

I knock my head hardly why I'm thinking like that we need to trust one another right? She's honest to me right? S-she loves me right? Like the way I do I love her so much I don't know what to do i-if she's going away I-I... *sigh* 

"calm down" I said to myself I shout freely no one is here only me can know this place I always went here when I have a problem. 

 

An hour later 

@ School 

When I arrive at school I park my car in the parking lot. I walk to campus when suddenly someone call me "hyung" he said I turn aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter