chapter 19

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are here now to Amusement Park! I saw her how happy and excited she is, she’s like a kid that first time to went in here I smile happily… I drag her and went inside… I saw her eyes sparkling *chuckle* how cute…

 

Taeyeon: *drag me* let’s go there *point the store* and buy some couple things and everything *smile*

You: *chuckle* Ok we buy what you want

Tayeon: yey!! *squeal*

You: but we can buy later let’s ride first *smile*

Taeyeon: *jump up and down like a kid* *drag me* ok let’s Go!

 

After all the rides we are really tired and we went to bench to get rest for awhile… I gave her a drink…

 

Taeyeon: Thanks it’s really fun! This is my first time I went in here again it’s a year ago I went in here with my mom and dad when I was a kid and my wish came true that if I come back again in here I want to go in here with my love and it’s you Jay *looks at me* *smile sweetly* you grant my wish *hug me*


I hug her back tightly. I smile like a fool she really meant it the way she said it so sincerely…. I’m really thankful that she’s my girl I love her more

 

You: hmm… *hug* thank you for loving me so much I promise I protect you and I never hurt you I’ll taking care of you *shout* I LOVE YOU KIM TAEYEON!

Taeyeon: *wide eyes* *blush* *giggle* Y-Yah! J-jay *blush*

You: *smile* hug*

 

I break the hug

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter