chapter 26

Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

 

“I’m home” I said tiredly I see mom and dad talking in living room suddenly “Jay sweet heart can you come in here first” mom said I went in there and sit in the couch “what is it mom?” I look at her I can see that she’s worried “you know your limitation right?” ask mom worriedly I sigh and look at her sadly “yes I know it I’m just tired and I know my limit and don’t worry too much I can handle myself it’s not like I’m dying” I said plainly I’m ready to stand up but dad hold my wrist “don’t talk like that to your mom and to me you know how pressure you are to us”

I just smile sadly… “No… dad… I can take care of myself don’t worry about me and sorry for being sarcasm but it is true the true heart of jay is not here anymore” I point my chest I added “and you know how much I love you both of you… but there is missing someone… someone important to us… someone who always there for us… someone who taking care of us… someone who love us the most but now she’s missing even the two of you don’t know where she is…? I don’t why I can’t see what you really feel”  I clench my fist and turn it pale… how I wish we can truly happy together a happy family but no we’re not I’m sad everyday… but I don’t want to be a burden to my family even to my friends… I stand up and bow to them “so-sorry for what we done sorry we are lack taking care of both of you” I went to my room and lock it I’m very tired and now my heart is aching again what is happening to me why when I’m happy there is always have a replacement of sadness why I feel this way…

 

I take a shower to refresh my whole body physically and mentally when I finish I wear my clothes and I heard my phone is ringing I hurriedly went to my bed and answer the call “hello” “Yah! Why are you not answering your phone? You know I’m so worried” she said worriedly and mad, you chuckle of how cute your princess is ”I’m sorry baby taeyeonie I’m just finished showering and then when I’m wearing my clothes that’s time I heard my phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter