Chapter 04

Onew's Soulmate is a Vegetarian?! (HIATUS)

 

Haerin never thought she’d been so embarrassed or infuriated before. Lee “Onew” Jinki had just -- just molested her! And to think he had the nerve to not pull away immediately but instead wrap his arms around her, in a sort of hug?! It was just so exasperating, especially because Haerin wasn’t big on skinship.
 
Distinctly, she realized the other four members of SHINee, her own cousin included, were laughing at the expense of their leader. This annoyed her even more. How could Minho just stand by and let his friend touch her like that?!
 
After what seemed like an eternity, Minho calmed enough to wrap an assuring arm around the shorter girl. “Noona, calm down.” he soothed, “It was an accident.”
 
Haerin opened to refute how the nasty ert had done it on purpose but Minho continued before she could speak up.
 
“Onew hyung’s just really clumsy. Believe me, I’ve lived with him for over 3 years and he’s not that type of a guy.” Minho assured.
Haerin looked at him then all the other members who nodded in confirmation. Finally her eyes landed on the man she’d just slapped and her cheeks burned with humiliation.
 
“I’m so sorry.” She bowed a full 90 degrees and gazed at him with eyes that she hoped conveyed her sincerity.
 
How embarrassing was this? She’d just accused a guy who’d been a close friend of her cousin for years, and whom she barely knew, of being a ert and a molester!
 
Onew waved the matter off absentmindedly. “It’s okay. I’m sorry for just falling on you like that; I should’ve been more careful.”
 
Haerin’s guilt increased as she noticed Onew’s cheek was still red from where she’d slapped him.
 
“I’ll get you some ice.” she offered and scrambled off.
 
But Onew was barely listening. In his mind, the very same phrase kept on repeating again and again, like a broken record:
 
You will hug her even before you know her…
 
Onew felt like he’d go mad with frustration at this rate. How could the psychic’s predictions be coming true like this?! It’d have to be a coincidence, wouldn’t it?
 
Whether it was a coincidence or not, Onew realized, he’d already begun falling for Haerin’s charm. How can you like a person who slapped you?! he asked himself. It was sick and masochistic but he’d liked the fierce look burning in her brown eyes when she’d hit him; it was exciting.
 
The other SHINee members were joking around and having fun again but Onew couldn’t hear them, not over the pulsing headache forming at the back of his head.
 
He was half-convinced now, though he fervently hoped it to be false, that he’d found his soul mate.
 

 

Did anyone watch B.A.P's newest MV, Coffee Shop? I really like it; I mean, it's not like One Shot or Power or anything, but it's still nice. Not to mention, Zelo looks so cute O////O <3