Chapter 02

Onew's Soulmate is a Vegetarian?! (HIATUS)

 

Onew grumbled unhappily under his breath as he made his way back to where SHINee was supposed to meet up. He mentally berated himself for believing the self-proclaimed ‘psychic’ who had, much to his displeasure, demanded a heavy sum for her so-called ‘predictions.’
 
His mind drifted off to the very first prediction. ‘She will shine brighter than any star’ the psychic had said.
 
“Yeah right,” Onew scoffed. “How is one supposed to shine brighter than the stars?” he muttered to himself, turning his gaze upwards to the millions of bright specks in the vast sky.
 
Finally he spotted his four band mates, politely accepting autograph and photograph requests from fans. Just a little way off, Onew spotted the make-shift stage where KyungHee students and idols alike were to perform.
 
At that moment, a group of five girls were dancing on stage while many people standing around the stage cheered them on. Onew watched with appreciation as one of the girls rolled her body into a perfect y wave.
 
“Hyung,” Jonghyun called, having noticed their leader watching the stage with an awe-struck expression.
 
Onew snapped out of his stupor and turned to Jonghyun as SHINee’s lead singer nodded towards backstage and motioned for the leader to follow him.
 
Nodding, Onew followed the rest of s backstage where they were immediately hoarded off by the staff to get their clothes, hair and make-up done.
 
When Onew, who was the last of the five to get his make-up done, stepped out of the green room, he spotted s crowded around a girl.
 
After looking a little more closely, Onew recognized her as the very same girl who’d been dancing ily on stage moments ago. His eyes quickly traveled the length of her body, lingering slightly longer over her long lean legs.
 
He took note of her stage outfit - a fancy, extensively sequined and jeweled white dress that ended a little above her knees - which seemed to accentuate her slim figure and caramel skin tone.
 
‘Wow, she’s pretty’ Onew thought to himself as he shuffled towards the group of four boys and one girl.
 
Usually if anyone were to stand beside idols, they’d be overshadowed by the beauty of the celebrities but this girl seemed to hold her own pretty well, even when she was surrounded by pretty boys like SHINee.
 
Onew chuckled softly under his breath as he thought this. ‘She sure seems to shine’ 
 
Her sparkly dress and her beauty made her stand out and suddenly, the psychic’s words ran through Onew’s head.
 
She will shine brighter than any star.’
 
Onew paused mid-step.
 
What if the psychic hadn’t meant the extraterrestrial bodies when she’d said stars? What if she’d meant famous stars like idol groups and actors?
 
As far as Onew was concerned, the mysterious girl standing beside Minho was sure grabbing more attention than the actual stars were.
 
And this thought made Onew shiver for it meant one of the predictions had come true.
 

 

Here's the second chapter =) I didn't have plans to update today actually because I have to learn for like 3 tests. But then, I noticed I'd gotten many subbies already so as a thank you, I put this chapter up early ;) Sorry if it seems short...

Anyway, thank you to all those who subscribed and please comment guys. It'll make me the happiest person on the planet ^_^