Me Me Me! ☾ Min x Yoseob x Gikwang

Min Oneshot Collection


Me, Me, Me! minxyoseobxgikwang


"Minnie!" A rather short girl with the name of Min stumbled forward as a body crashed into her back, an arm hooking around her shoulders as her hair was messed up. "Wahh~!" She yelped in surprise, instinctively ducking her head to escape from the hand.

"Yah yah yah, Yang Yoseob! I just did her hair!" The short girl's stylist threateningly brandished a can of hairspray, and the boy immediately stepped away. "Sorry Noona," he cheerfully apologized, ruffling the hair on the back of his head sheepishly.

Laughing, Min turned around and gave Yoseob a proper hug. "Annyeong, oppa!"

Another pair of hands grabbed her waist and pulled her away from Yoseob, yanking her into a hug. Surprised, Min shook her hair out of her face before looking up. A grin spread across her face. "Gikwang oppa! How've you been!"

"I've been good! What about you?" He ruffled her hair playfully, Min's locks once again flipped onto the wrong side of her part. Huffing, her stylist once again came over and lightly slapped Gikwang's hand away. "Why are you two so touchy?!" The stylist muttered, but a sly smile flicked across her lips as she fixed Min's hair, knowing perfectly why the two clung onto her like plastic wrap.

"We're recording in five minutes! Everyone needs to take their spot!" 

The directors shout echoed throughout the large room. Min ducked out of the reach of her stylist's hands and linked arms with Gikwang and Yoseob, enthusiastically dragging them across the set.

The show was a short special, just for the people who recorded in the old show, Oh! My School. The chairs were set so that three rows were lined in an open, square-ish shape, with school desks in front of them.

"Joonie oppa!" Min's arms disappeared from the two Beast boys' as she bounced up to Lee Joon, immediately striking up an amiable conversation.

Gikwang and Yoseob's moods immediately went down as they stared flatly at the two, side by side. Then they looked at each other. Yoseob gave a smirk.

"Now that the three of us are on a show, we've got a chance to see who she chooses," he mumbled quietly to Gikwang.

Gikwang didn't answer and went to take his seat. Min sat on another row of chairs, and Yoseob sat in the other.

"Annyeong!" Gikwang flinched when he heard a familiar, high-toned voice. "A-annyeong Hyosung noona..." he mumbled. The beautiful woman sat down next to him, grinning broadly. Min, watching, remembered the humilating moment Gikwang had pushed her away as a his ideal type and pulled Hyosung in. Her lips twitched up in a sarcastic smile, then shook her head, determined not to have her mood ruined by something that had happened a few years ago.

"5...4...3...2...1...cameras, roll!"

"Annyeonghasaeyo, everyone! We're here with a few of the old members of the variety show from 2011, Oh! My School. Lee Joon, Shinyeong, Min, Simon D, Gikwang, Yoseob...." The MC's voice listed out all of the names.

Straight away, Shinyeong bursted out, "You guys changed a lot from 2011!"

The room erupted in laughter. She began to point at specific people. "Hyosung, your hair is so short and mature now, Gikwang, your hair turned blonde! Yoseob, you look like a troll!" At the last statement, Yoseob ducked his head, his hair automatically flying up to his bright red hair. As a joke, he laughed, "I did it for someone I like. Red for love." His eyes flick towards Min for a second. The room filled with "Ooo"s.

"Is this a confession?" The MC asked, and the room filled with laughter again as Yoseob repeatedly disagreed in embarrassment. Min smiled at him encouragingly, oblivious of anything. 

Biting his plump bottom lip, Gikwang determindly spoke up. "I dyed my hair because I wanted to impress the girl that I like. I hoped that the video for Beautiful Night would show a more impressive me."

"Wahh, the Beasts are just dropping confession bombs everywhere," Hyosung laughed, batting her eyelashes at Gikwang next to her. He cringed and tried to lean away from her.

"Min-ssi, it seems your image is exactly the same, isn't it?" The MC asked. Despite the y school-girl outfit she was sitting in, Min grinned, almost childishly. "Still kkapping?"

"As if I would ever stop!" Min unintionally burst out, pulling laughter out from the others. 

The conversation carried on, as if they were on the show again and answering questions from the MC, until that topic came up.

"So, Gikwang-ssi. You said right on the show in front of Min-ssi and Hyosung-ssi that Min was on no longer your ideal girl, and that Hyosung was. What do you think now?"

Min's body tensed, while Hyosung straightened up, a wide smile spreading across her gorgeous face. Gikwang nervously his lips, his eyes darting everywhere, anywhere but Min's face.

"I, uh...." The truth was, Gikwang intensely regretted those thorogh words he had proclaimed firmly two years ago. After the incident, Hyosung had continuously acted as if they had something special. In embarrassment, Min had fallen away from. She hadn't properly conversed with him until a year and a half later, a few months ago.

Sensing the awkardness, the MC hastily spoke to cover up the mistake, "It seems that you and Hyosung-ssi had gotten closer since then. Hyosung, what do you think of your underwear modeling contract?"

Things went smoothly from there. The rest of the group was asked a few questions, and finally the first of the five-episode show was finished.

Wearily, Min stood up, pulling away the brightly striped pin from her hair, and adjusted her short skirt. For some reason, she was feeling exhausted, emotionally and physically.

"Minnie!" Yoseob approached her, waving in front of her face. "Let's go get bubble tea! Gikwang and Hyosung are coming as well.

Min was about to easily accept his invitation until Gikwang and Hyosung's names came up. "I, uh, can't bec--" she mumbled, about to reject the offer.

"Minnie, please? I....I have something to tell you," Yoseob pleaded, looking at her with wide, cute eyes. Min groaned, unable to reject him now. "Alright, alright."

"And so, the guy told Gikwang and I that we were going to have many children! That was soooo embarrassing!" Hyosung's voice rang in everyone's ears with a recount of a show she and Gikwang had been on.

Growing tired of listening to the...what did fans call them?...Hyokwang stories, Min stood up, her chair scraping loudly across the floor. "I need to go. I have a schedule right now, so..." She waved her phone slightly with a light but fake smile as the lie smoothly slipped from her lips.

Yoseob immediately stood up. "I'll walk you out."

Min followed him out the door and into the afternoon air. She turned to Yoseob with a smile. "Thanks for inviting me, sorry that I have to leave. What was it that you had to tell me?"

Yoseob nervously his lips. Suddenly, he had no idea what to say, or what to do. "Minnie-ah...I...uh..."

He was interrupted as the shop's doors swung open, revealing a harrassed Gikwang and a disappointed Hyosung. "Date's over, a bit soon," Gikwang muttered.

I have to tell her now! "Min, I like you!" Yoseob quickly confessed, a flush flashing across his cheeks. His eyes begged for a positive reply as he watched for a reaction from the surprised girl.

Min bit her lip, unsure of how to say her response. She took both Yoseob's hands, holding them while looking down. "Oppa....I'm sorry...but I can't return your feelings."

Hurt, disappointment, and pain all flashed through the boy's eyes as he pulled his hands from Min's. "I...I see..." Yoseob quietly replied. Without a word, he dropped his head slightly and walked towards the bus stop, alone.

Watching him go, Min pulled on the tips of her hair in agitation. She felt so bad for turning him down of his confession, and it hurt her to see her friend so sad.

Min was knocked out of her thoughts, and she yelped as a hand grabbed hers and dragged her back into the bubble tea shop. Looking up, the owner of the hand was Gikwang, with a slightly stormy look in his eyes.

"G-Gikwang!" Hyosung attempted to follow him, but he suddenly turned back on her, face full of impatience. "Go home, Noona," he muttered in a thick, frustrated voice. He didn't bother to see if the clingy girl left and continued to drag a bewildered Min to the back of the store and into the storage room, pushing her in and following before closing the door behind them.

"A-are we even allowed in here?!" Min nervously backed away from Gikwang, who was leaning against the door in attempt to compose himself, but was stopped by a rack filled with plastic cups and filmy cup covers.

"Hell no, of course not," he muttered before straightening up and slowly advancing Min. His eyes had gone a bit wild, and his hair was tousled.

Min squeaked in fear as he towered over her. Even though he wasn't the tallest of guys, her height certainly couldn't compare as she slid to the ground, yelping as her bottom hit the ground.

Gikwang bent down to Min, crouching in front of her, and reached out a hand to her face. She flinched, thinking he was going to hit her, and yelled, "What did I do?!" Unfazed by her shout, Gikwang cupped her cheek and turned her face to him. Slowly, Min opened her eyes, not knowing what to expect.

"...Why did you turn down Yoseob?" He asked with curiosity. Min let out a breath, her bad feelings returning. "I...I don't like him that way. I love him, but in a purely platonic way."

"What if I told you that I like you?" Gikwang's dark eyes searched her's for an answer. Min's eyes widened, a blush appearing on her round cheeks. "I, uh, I would...I mean..." God, what was wrong with her tongue? She has never been lost for words like she was now, and her confidence was somehow gone. And why was her heart beating so fast? Why does it feel like her stomach was on a roller coaster and that butterflies were in it, knocking into the walls. Her stutters made Gikwang smile in amusement. "Do you like me, Minnie?"

Min immedietly opened to hotly deny it, but words somehow wouldn't come out. Gikwang reached up with his other hand to cup her other cheek with a gentle smile which quickly turned into a small frown. "I'm...really sorry for humiliating you that two years ago," he muttered. "I know I've apologized a million times, but I still feel bad. And...I really regret those words. I wish I never said that."

Her body froze at his last few statements. "Wh-what's that supposed to mean?" Min quietly asked with a dry mouth, her voice getting slightly husky.

"What does that mean? Hmmm, I wonder?" Gikwang mumbled, gently tapping his thumb against Min's cheekbone in a slow, sarcastic way. "Does it mean...that I don't have an ideal girl?" He slowly leaned into her face, a smirk curling the end of his lips up. "Does it mean...that my ideal girl is someone else?"

By that time, Gikwang's lips were mere centimeters away from Min's, his warm breath hitting them. "...or does it mean that I like you?"

Min couldn't help what happened next. It felt instinctive, natural, and fateful. She leaned her head in a bit and closed the few-centimenter gap, hesitating before lightly pressing her lips against Gikwang's.

His eyes widened in shock; he hadn't been expecting her to do that. But he quickly got over his shock, his eyes sliding close as he tilted his head forward to deepen the kiss.

After a couple of seconds, Min away, breaking the kiss, as she looked down at her knees with a red face. A wide smile spread across his lips, and he couldn't help blurting out, "I win, Yoseob."


Divalicous

Username: Divalicous
I ship: YoseobxMinxGikwang
Other Characters: The rest of Miss A and Beast
Mood: Cute and Light
Plot: Yoseob and Gikwang would compete with each other whenever their schedules overlap (like on music shows or variety and radio shows), on who could get Min to notice his feelings for her.

Um...I don't know if this is cute and light...maybe cute?
miiight've strayed away from the plot, sorry about that, and I kind of overdid this story o.o I like MinxB2st way too much.
AND ASDFJKL; I FORGOT TO INCORPORATE THE REST OF MISS A AND B2ST IN IT OTL I'M SOOO SORRY
I didn't realize until I finished otl /shot/
But...I hope you like it! ;u;

-mjooyeon