All I Need is You ☾ Min x V

Min Oneshot Collection

All I Need is You minxtaehyung


"I'm home!" An exhausted Min dropped her keys and purse onto the kitchen table before starting to pull her thick coat off. Her day at the bakery ran well over time due to the deliveries being delivered late, and she had to stay behind and help her boss finish preparing the items for the next day. She was ready for dinner and ready for cuddles.

She brushed off the little patch of flour that was still stuck to her blouse before realizing how quiet the apartment was. "Taehyung?"

Min and Taehyung have been together for nearly three years. They met while he was a senior year in high school and she was starting her first year in the local state university. He was at her campus for a DECA competition that Min was helping host. Taehyung always scorned love at first sight, but the moment he laid eyes on her, he definitely felt something in him ignite. She was so effortlessly cool, so kind, so good-natured. He had to get to know her.

Despite being younger, Taehyung tirelessly courted the petite girl throughout the year. She finally accepted his feelings only once he graduated and was enrolled into her same university. They moved into an apartment the next year and have lived together ever since. .

Min heard light snoring coming from the bedroom and moved towards the sound. She chuckled to herself softly when she pushed open the door to reveal a sprawled-out Taehyung on the bed, limbs splayed in all directions and a little drool slipping from his gaping mouth. He was still wearing the cotton tee and joggers he put on for classes earlier that day.

She walked over to the side of the bed and gently shook his arm. "Taehyuuuungg~" she softly said in a sing-song voice. 

He groaned slightly and shifted, turning towards her onto his side. His eyes half-opened, saw her, then sat up quickly. He rubbed his eyes groggily and wiped away the drool.

"Minnie..." he mumbled in that deep half-asleep voice that always made her heart flutter. She smiled and smoothed down the hair that was sticking up and wiped away the tear that fell as he yawned. "Hey babe. Did you sleep all day?" she teasingly said, knowing already that he had a severe napping habit.

He blinked away the rest of the bleariness from his eyes and squinted to look at the time. "Did you just come home? It's almost eight," he looked up at her as his hands gently grabbed hers and pulled her closer to him until she was standing between his legs. His arms then comfortably wrapped around her waist and hugged her tightly, closing his eyes as he pressed his cheek against her heart. 

"My boss needed extra hands so I stayed behind to help out," she replied as she hugged him back, closing her eyes has his scent and touch engulfed her senses. 

"You must be so tired," he sympathetically said, pulling away to look at her and lean up, waiting for a kiss.

Min dropped a light kiss onto his waiting lips and smiled, running her hands through his wavy hair. "I was, but having you in my arms just made the tiredness all go away."

She kissed his forehead, his cheek, his neck, before coming back up to his lips with a smile. His hands gripped her hips tightly as he returned the kiss. Her hands cradled his face gently, lovingly, as she gazed at the object of her affections.

"All I need is you."