A Real Kiss ☾ Min x Namjoon

Min Oneshot Collection


A Real Kiss minxnamjoon


Min gave a slight start as a brand new black sports car honked at her, pulling up to her and coming to a stop. She pulled out her earphones, which she had been listening to music with while walking back to her apartment from her part-time job at a cafe. The sun was just starting to set, so it wasn't quite dark yet, but it was after all Los Angeles and she still suspiciously stared at said car while the heavily-tinted window rolled down.

"Need a ride, love?"

Min, a sophomore Psychology major, let out a relieved exhale as she recognized the face of the driver. "Oh. Namjoon. I didn't recognize your car. I thought you were a kidnapper."

"I would be pretty good at kidnapping girls, especially with this handsome face of mine," the 21-year-old Music Composition major wiggled his eyebrows. She rolled her eyes as she gently poked his forehead, causing him to wince.

"Don't flatter yourself too much." She moved around the front of the car to get into the passenger's side. Once she got in, she threw her bag into the back seat and leaned back while Namjoon started driving down the street towards the university.

"So is this the car you've been rattling about for the past month?" She ran her fingertips down the leather seat and inhaled the new-car smell. "How pretty."

Namjoon caught her hand in his. "Not as pretty as you," he smiled as he pulled her hand towards him, lightly kissing the back of it before holding it in his lap.

Rolling her eyes once again but suppressing a smile, she said, "You think you're so smooth."

"Not think. I know." He confidently straighened his shoulders. "How else did I manage to get myself such an amazing girl, who is way out of my league, like you?"

"You're really pushing it, Kim Namjoon," Min laughed.

"Nah, it's more like my heart is pushing to be yours forever."

"Okay, that was awful." Right then, Namjoon pulled into a parking spot behind her apartment.

"Was it? Thought it was clever." Namjoon let go of her hand to put the car into par. He turned his body to face her, smiling as she did the same towards him. "So dinner tomorrow night? I'll pick you up at 7."

Min smiled. "Sounds good." She reached back to grab her back before going to pull the door handle, but was stopped by his hand on her wrist before she could swing it open. "Where's my kiss?" He pouted.

"Oh geez, what little kid," she laughed as she leaned in to drop a quick peck on his waiting lips, but before she could leave he tightened his grip slightly, though gentle enough that he wouldn't hurt her.

"Come on, babe, a real kiss. Not a "little kid" one." he gave her cheeky smile. Min laughed again, dropping her bag in front of her to lean in and give him a real kiss.

Namjoon's breath caught, and he deepened the kiss while his hand slipped around to the back of her neck, pulling her closer in. Their lips moved together slowly, savoring every bit of each other's touch. She had to force herself to pull back before it went too far, slightly out of breath.

He grinned breathlessly at her. "Do you know that you make me feel like I'm falling in love all over again, every day?" She blushed, laughing slightly. "Do...do you want to come in?" She mumbled shyly.

He smiled genuinely and dropped another gentle kiss onto her lips. "I would love to."


 

The Min fandom is dying and it hurts my soul. It honestly feels like I’m the only active writer for it.