Chapter 2- Part 1

Too Late

 

Luhan's POV
 
It was already 10:00. I was waiting for her  to go out, but she wasn't going out of her room. "Yah, aren't you going out?" I knocked at her door. No response. I have no choice but to open it....and my girlfriend isn't there. Aish, she left early. Today is Wednesday so it means I have to go to work.
 
I work as a manager in a clothing shop in Myeongdong. My schedule is MWF only since I have an assistant manager. My salary was enough to make us survive. 
 
10:30. I left the house and went to work. Myeongdong was a bus away from our house. I took bus 41,  and went to a free seat at the back. I sat beside...wait, this is Kim Jongin. Back then, we were highschool roommates. We always watched football together. When we graduated, I entered the university and Jongin lived in with his girlfriend. But now, he's known as a famous model and cf actor.
 
"Chingu! Woa, long time no see!" He greeted and took the bag away in the chair. "Here, take a seat!" He patted. I sat down. "I know, you're busy now! How are you?" I started a conversation. To be honest, I want to transfer to another seat, or maybe bus. Yes, I feel good to be reunited with my best friend, but the fact that this guy is my girlfriend's boyfriend and he cheated on her...pisses me off. I just calmed myself instead. "I'm very stressed right now but I'm good. How about you? It's been a while isn't it?" He said. "I'm good too! Where are you going?" I asked. "That's nice. Oh, in the next stop. My girlfriend is waiting for me in our house. It's kinda complicated you know, she has this live-in partner so she has to go home there. I don't get the point why doesn't she dump him." He explained. Obviously, he's talking about MY girlfriend. It made me sad and angry at the same time. But I tried to keep my composure. "Oh, that's... really...complicated." I awkwardly said. "So, hyung. Do you have a girlfriend?" He smirked. "Yea, my girlfriend is your girlfriend." I thought- and I wanted to tell him that, but I know I shouldn't. "Uh..none. " I just said. "Oh, then I guess we should...hangout more often, nae? My stop is near....oh, give me your number, hyung." He said as he took out his phone. I typed in my number and he gave it a call. My phone rang, signaling that the number is correct. The bus went to a full stop. "I'll see you soon, Luhan." He said and left. I watched him until the bus moved...his house was like a mansion. Well I guess my princess really deserved to live there. But no. Raeneul...is mine? Her parents trusted her to me, and I'll never disappoint them- even when they're gone. 
 
I arrived at the shop and my dear assistant greeted me. "Good morning, sir." She bowed. Byunhee was the daughter of the owner of this shop. "Morning, Byunhee. It's my turn now, you can leave. I know you're tired." I smiled at her. "Thank you, oppa." Well, she knows when to talk like friends. I gave her a nod before she left. As usual, I need to check on everything first before entering the office. This shop will be busy soon- yeah, this is like the Topshop of Myeongdong. Biggest shop in Myeongdong. It opens at 11 and enters costumers at 11:30. I came just in time before customers arrive. I entered the office- and found my best friend, Yixing. "Yixing?! What are you doing here? How did you get in?" I said in shock. I was about to ask the employees how he got in when he started talking. "Heh, hyung, have you forgotten? You gave me your keys. And...I don't feel like staying the whole day so I decided to stay here. It's okay right?" He said. Urg, I have to stay with this jerk. "Arasseo. Don't dare make a mess, okay?" He nodded.
 
Yixing was the only person that knows what is really happening between me and Raeneul. I met him when Raeng and I started dating. He's 2 years younger than me. He lost his brothers before, so he treats me like his own. And me, as an only child, of course accepted him like my own brother too. "So, how's Hyehoon?" I asked as I open my laptop. "We're good, hyung. She's at Jeju right now for some meetings and stuffs. I miss her." He said. "How about you and Rae-- oh. I don't need to ask." He stopped. "Yixing, last night. You wouldn't believe this. But. For the first time in three years, she let me stayed in her room, and skinship. It's weird right?" I said as I started opening some mails. "Hyung, for real?! Can it be...the start of the change?" His eyes and jaws dropped. "Maybe...but I don't think so. She just might have drank a different alcohol, you know? But..." I stopped, but continued. I told him about Raeneul and Jongin. Everything- until the bus part. He can't believe it, but he has to. "Hyung...I'm hungry. Have you eaten?" He said. "Not yet. I'm hungry too. Let's go, my treat." I said and stretched my head. 
 
"Hyung let's here. I'm craving for Japanese food." He pointed at a Japanese restaurant. Can he read my mind? We're always the same. We entered....and saw...
 
 
-----------------
heh, cliffhanger :) chapter 2 part 2 will be posted this morning (it's 2:30AM here in the Philippines)  
please comment any suggestions you have ^^ subscribe too, komawo :)
are you liking my story so far? 
~Alyanna