Chapter 2- Part 2

Too Late

 

AUTHOR'S POV
 
 
 
"Neullie?  Jongin? What are you guys doing here?" Yixing said, in shock. Just a few minutes ago, they were talking about these two and now they're face-to-face. Luhan can't say anything- he stood there like a statue. "Yixing?! Omo! Xing-ah, you-- oh, by the way. I'd like you to meet my beautiful girlfriend, Jung Raeneul." Jongin said as he stood up. Raeneul, like Luhan, was just sitting there, and doesn't know what she'll do. Her boyfriends are meeting. "Luhan hyung? Woa, we were just talking at the bus a while ago. So, come, join us!" Jongin said. He was the only one interested and noisy. Yixing was feeling awkward, Luhan was still in a state of shock and Raeneul doesn't know what she's supposed to do. Jongin called for a menu for the boys. "So, Luhan hyung. This is my girlfriend that I was talking about. I told you, she's gorgeous." He wrapped an arm around her. Luhan smiled, but deep inside, his heart was being stabbed. "Ah, I see. You're right." Luhan awkwardly said. "Yixing, how did you know Raeneul? You called her.... Was that Neullie?" Jongin asked to Yixing. Raeneul kicked him from below and Luhan elbowed him for a signal. They didn't do it gently, which harmed Yixing. "I KNOW WHAT TO SAY! YOU TWO DONT NEED TO HURT ME." He thought. "Ah, she was a hoobae of mine during middle school. And we often meet each other because our offices were near. Heh." Yixing made that up. "Ah. Baby how come you didn't tell that to me?" Jongin turned to Raeneul and then rubbed his nose against her cheeks. Luhan, who hates cheesy stuffs, wanted to throw up. 
 
They ate, talk and drank sake for about 2 hours. Those 2 hours were torture for Luhan and Raeneul, for they have to deny their relationship and make things up. "So hyung, we have to go now. Are you going home already?" Jongin said as he paid the waiter. "Ah, no. Go-- wait. Where are you going?' Luhan asked. "Our daily hobby. It's our connection...and like how we date. Bar. Do you wanna join?" Jongin explained and pulled Raeneul closer to him. "Ah, nevermind. I have work. So, I'll go now. Thanks for the meal, Jongin-ah. It was nice meeting you, Raeneul."  He faked a smile and left as fast as he could. 
 
"Hyung...you're right. They were really together." Yixing said as he threw his body on Luhan's couch (at the office). "But how come you survived and made up things? You're amazing." Yixing said, as a praise and as a joke. "You know, I don't know either. My heart is broken, Zhang Yixing. Those smiles I made a while ago were fake. Those laughs were acts. Xing, Raeng is happier with Jongin, right?" Luhan frowned. He didn't feel like working anymore. "Hyung, truth be told, yes. She is happier with Jongin. But are you willing to give her up? You made a promise to her parents and to yourself, right?" Yixing adviced.  "Of course. I'll let her be happy...but never will I let her go." Luhan said. 
 
"Goodnight, Hyung. Thanks for letting me stay at your office!" Yixing said and waved goodbye to Luhan. Luhan entered the gate and went to their door. He was about to enter the key but the door was open. He opened it slightly and heard moans and kisses. He took a peek-
 
 
Jongin was topless, making out with the Raeneul. On their couch. He closed the door and ran away. He can't take it. He ran to the park where him and Raeneul first met and their dating place. When he arrived, he didn't feel his feet and fell down. "Raeneul...I'm trying my best to  not let you go. But this is too much. I don't know if I still can keep my promise." Tears fell down his face. He took out Raeneul's picture from his coat. "What happened to us, Raeng? We weren't like this before. You were clean. Conservative. Loving. And you loved me more than anything else in this world." He said, crying, as if the picture he's talking to is Raeneul. "Raeng...can't we just go back to the old us?" The skies seemed to feel Luhan's pain and started crying too. Luhan, who was agonizing, can't help but cry and sob. He felt like he lost his precious belonging. 
 
Hours passed and Luhan stood up. It was still raining. "But I made a promise. I won't let you go, Raeneul. I will bear all the pain- because I love you." He said, and started walking. His legs were trembling and his body was shaking. His coat is wet and cold. He knows he can't go home- because for sure, Jongin was still there. He dialled Yixing's number, but he won't answer. He dragged his body all the way to  Haerim's house.
 
 
----------  
 
hello~ here's part 2. Is it okay? 
Heh, I feel so sad for Lulu :( 
Who is Haerim? Luhan's childhood friend ^^ and she likes Luhan ;3 (I'll update the forward to make things clearer ㅋㅋㅋ)
please subscribe and share this story if you like it :)) 
kamsahamnidaaaa ~Alyanna ^^