Chapter 8

Too Late

 

LUHAN'S POV
 
 
 
I was waiting patiently for Yixing. My stomach was already grumbling and he didn't even give me water. Even if I want to go down and scold him, I can't. 
 
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I sat down and sighed in relief. Finally, food. The door opened and...
 
Raeneul? What is she doing here? My heart thumped like crazy. Is she checking on me? Is she concerned? Is this it? Is she changing? 
 
"Raeng?" My voice cracked. I cleared my throat. "Raeneul. What are you doing here?" I asked firmly. "Well.." She said softly, more of like a whisper. "Well...one, I came here to check on you, and two, I came here to talk." She said louder. And the way she said talk, it made me nervous. "Oh...okay. Come here and sit then." I patted the chair beside the bed. She sat down. "Why didn't you go home?" She asked. Should I say because I saw her and Jongin making out? "I...umm.. I drank with Yixing. Then he brought me here." I lied. I saw her face, and she knows I'm lying. "Don't lie to me. What happened?" I looked down. "Raeng...I went home and saw you and Jongin making out..." I said. She gasped. She hid her face in embarassment. "R-r-really? L-lu-luhan... I'm so sorry..." She cleared . "But anyways. I came here to tell you something..."
 
"Luhan, I decided to live with Jongin. I don't think I can still live with you. I want to be honest with Jongin. I'm ashamed of myself Luhan. I-..I.. I think I abused your kindness Luhan. All you ever did was take care of me, and I just cheated. I..." She began to tear up. "I know you kept your promise to my mom and dad. But Luhan, staying with you made it more painful. That's why I always stayed at the bar and partied all day to atleast forget it. I know it's wrong, but I didn't know other ways to forget the pain. I'm really sorry. You can have the house. Luhan please understand... I'm doing this because I don't want to hurt you any longer...I'm doing this because I love you and Jongin. I'm so sorry." She wiped her tears. 
 
"What was that? You're doing this because you love me? Love? Are you kidding me? Jung Raeneul, you don't have the right to use that word. You don't know what that means, Raeneul. You don't know how to love. Now if you will leave me, then go now. Live with him, if you are happy with him. I know I can't give you the happiness he's giving you. Go now Raeneul. I'm setting you free. Goodbye." I said, I tried to be cold and I didn't show her my sadness. "Okay then." She said, and stood up. She walked to the door, but before leaving, she turned around. "Goodbye Lu---" "Just go." I cut her. I didn't want to hear her goodbyes, it'll make it more painful. She left. Goodbye, Jung Raeneul. 
 
-------
 
HERE YOU GOOOO!
Sorry for the delay guys, I was soooo busy. But here it is! :) 
zzzz is it okay? :/ i feel that it's rushed. xD sorry Raehan shippers :((( 
 
BY THE WAY. CONGRATULATIONS MISS PHILIPPINES, MEGAN YOUNG!! ❤ I love her so much. The first ever Miss World from the Philippines! :"""> (((i'm so proud omgggg))) 
and... Have you guys seen Hyoyeon, Kai and Yixing's performance? Asksbdjshe It was amazing TT TT so proud of my baby a.k.a Zhang Yixing ;;;;
okay author is becoming noisy. XD 
 
i love you all! :* ~ Alyanna