Chapter 5

Too Late

 

LUHAN'S POV
 
 
WOAH, WHAT THE HELL. I jacked in front of a girl, in her bed. It's super awkward, isn't it? "Luhan what the f---." She was shocked. My hands were still inside my pajamas. I don't know what to do! I'm shocked, more than she was. "LUHAN!" She shouted and that made me remove my hand. "M-m-mian-ha-hae." I was stuttering- so much. What just happened was embarassing. I had a wet dream, jacked in front of my childhood friend. "It's okay...go back to sleep." Wow, she managed to be okay. Haerim is just...amazing. "Hae..what time is it?" "3:30 A.M." She answered firmly. "Haerim...I think I should get going." I tried to stand and talk, but I coughed. Nonstop. I stopped for a while, butafter a few seconds, I felt my thorat burning again. "Luhan! Sit down. I'll get you a glass of water. Try to calm yourself, okay?" I sat down and continued coughing. Before she walked out of the door, I cleared my throat, hoping to clear the pain, but resulted for me to puke. I ran to her room's bathroom and started puking in her toilet. 
 
 
 
HAERIM'S POV
 
 
He started puking. I was supposed to be there, assisting him. But I didn't. I ran downstairs to get him a glass of warm water. I ran back to my bathroom and found him gasping for air beside the toilet. "LUHAN! Are you okay?" My heart is shattered. The love of my life is suffering. I ran to him and started rubbing his back, trying to soothe him. "Follow after me, Lu. Inhale..."
 
He inhaled.
"Exhale."
He exhaled. 
"Inhale."
He inhaled.
And then, he was breathing normally.
 
I sighed in relief. He pulled me in for a hug. "Haerim...thank you. I'm sorry for making you worry." I chuckled. "Luhan. Why are you sorry? It's my job to take care of you since--" I stopped. I shouldn't talk to him like this. Afterall, he loves Raeneul. "Don't think that you're being a burden to me, okay? You re my friend, and this is what friends are supposed to do. Right?" He looked at my eyes and smiled. I handed him the glass of water. "Go back to sleep, okay? I'll bring you to the doctor later." I smiled and helped him to my bed. "Don't jack again, arasseo?" I joked and turned off the lights. I decided to start preparing everything for later. My clothes, Luhan's clothes, food. I took out his wet clothes from the bath room. I cleared his pocket...and found a piece of paper.
 
-------
 
hi lovely readers~^^
i'm going to Macau tomorrow and I'll stay there for more than a week, and I don't know if i can update often. But I'll try to! Btw, what do you think is the paper about? ;)
i love you all! ^___^
~Alyannaaaa❤