Chapter 7

Too Late

 

LUHAN'S  POV
 
I'm still sick. It was hard to walk from Haerim's house to my place. Besides, I'm not sure if Jongin left already. I felt like I've walked a mile already, but I'm still at Haerim's street. I swear, my legs are going to give up after one more step. And I was right. 
 
YIXING'S POV
 
"Ahh yeobo~ you really can't go? My grandmother would be happier if you'll go."
Sigh, my girlfriend is so cute.
"Mianhae jagi. I will be busy on Sunday. Tell her I'll buy her something instead, okay?"
"Ahh.. Yixinggg~ jebaaal~ please goooo~"
No. Hyehoon stop. Don't use your aegyo on me.
"Eh..eh..Hye...I'll think about it, okay? I still have 5 days."
"Ah.. It's okay Yixing. I understand yeobo. I have to go now. I miss you~  I love you~ Saranghae~ Wo ai ni~"
Heh, this is why I love her so much.
"Komawo. I love you too. I'll see you soon, okay? Bye."
 
Ah. Why does my girlfriend have to go to Jeju every week? I miss her. I have nothing to do today. Luhan hyung didn't go to work today. Aish. If I go to Kris hyung's, I'm sure he is with his dearest girlfriend. If I go to Suho...hmm.. Ah! That's right. I'll go to Suho's. He and Luhan are my best friends.
 
As I was walking to Suho's house, I saw Haerim walking. "Haerim-ah!" I tried to catch her attention, but I guess she didn't hear me. She looks like she's in a hurry so I ran to her. "Oh! Yixing. W-wae?" She was shocked. "Nothing. I'm going to Suho's house. Where are you going?" She was panting. "I-..I'm looking for Luhan. He left my house 30 minutes ago. He should be home by now right? I went to his house but he's not there!" She was worried. Aish, this girl really loves Hyung. "Left your house? He...what happened?" I'm puzzled. Luhan left her house..meaning he was there. What did he do there? I know Hae is his childhood best friend but.. Hmm. "I have no time to explain Yixing. Help me look for him, please!" She pleaded. "Alright fine. Go this way, and I'll go there. We'll meet here okay?" I said, having no response because she already ran. Oh well, I guess my plans for today are cancelled.
 
I ran around this area. No Luhan found. I was already near the bus stop. "Aish, jinjja! Where did that jerk go?!" I'm worried. If I go further, it's impossible that Luhan will go there at this time. I went back to Haerim's street- and there is Luhan, lying....unconscious?! I ran to him. I sighed in relief when I found him breathing. "Hyung! Luhan hyung. Yah! What happened?!" He didn't answer. "Yah! Are you sick?" He nodded in return. I checked his temperature- he is burning. "Aish. Come, I'll bring you to Haerim's house! What happened to you , seriously." I wrapped his hand around my neck and I wrapped my hand around his waist for support. We both are very thin and light-weight, but Luhan is lighter than me. "Help yourself, Hyung. Can you?" I asked. He mouthed a "no". My goodness Luhan, you're making things hard for me. I carried him on my backpack and walked to Haerim's house. Good thing we were just on her street. 
 
We arrived at her gate. I realized that she's still looking for Luhan so I called her immediately. 
"Haerim! I've found Luhan. Where are you?"
"I...I'm at his street. Yixing, why is Kai at his house?"
What? She's at Luhan's street? That's a bit of far from here!
"I'll tell everything to you later. Come here now, ppali! Do you have alternative keys?"
"Ah, yes. See that vase near the small tree? There are keys there."
"Okay. Thank you! Come here now. Bye!"
 
I opened her house and as usual, it's clean. I carried Luhan to her room so that he can lay down and rest. I noticed some bowls and glasses in her room..ah, maybe Luhan went here because he was sick. Because if he's sick and he'll stay at his house, nothing will happen to him- even if Raeneul is with him. "Keep yourself warm, hyung. I'll cook porridge for you. Okay?" I said. "Yixing..can you cook other food? Porridge again? That's what I ate last night." He's complaining. "Too bad for you hyung, you're sick. Aiya! Porridge will make you feel better, okay? Stop complaining." 
 
As I was cooking Luhan's porridge, Haerim arrived. With.. Raeneul?! What..what is she doing here? "Y-yixing. What's up?" She calmly said. "Girl, your boyfriend is sick. Or maybe your guardian angel. I hate you, just so you know." Those were the words I wanted to said, but I managed to fake it with, "Nothing. Are you here to check Luhan?" She didn't respond for a while. "A-a-ani. I'm here to talk to him." This girl..aish! Jinjja. I don't know how Luhan hyung survived her attitude. "N-nae. Luhan is upstairs. The first room near the stairs." Haerim butted in. Without any respond, Raeneul went upstairs. 

--------

sorry to keep you waiting my lovely readers!! :(

i missed all of you :( but anyways, here is an update!! :)

school starts next week for me, i might update less often :( but I'll try my best!

i love each one of you so much!! ❤❤❤

awoooo~ xoxo, Alyanna^^