Looking Forward To That

Roomies

 

HYESUNG POV

 

I stood in front of the apartment with the address that Minwoo had given me a few days earlier. I had met up with him and Dongwan when I heard news that a place had been found for me to stay. 

 

- 2 days earlier -

"Really? That's great!" I said. "What's his name?"

"Eric. I think  you guys will get along." Minwoo said, smiling. Dongwan made a strange face.

"Wait... Eric? Eric Mun?" Dongwan asked Minwoo, seeming somewhat surprised.

"Yeah. Why?" Minwoo responded. Dongwan pulled Minwoo aside, out of my ear shot. I watched them walk away with a confused look. When they were out of the room, I quickly followed behind and listened in to their conversation.

"Okay, I haven't known Hyesung for that long, but I don't think that he and Eric will get along very well." Dongwan said, concerned.

"Don't be worried." Minwoo said, grabbing Dongwan's hands "I think they will be perfect. If anything, I think Hyesung's personality will compliment Eric's. They balance each other out."

Dongwan looked at Minwoo, thinking, then changed his concerened face to a smile and said,

"Okay. I trust you." Minwoo smiled back and kissed Dongwan on the cheek.

"Thanks, Wannie."

 

Now, here I was, worried this may be a mistake. I sighed and walked into the building. Once I got to the floor the apartment was on and was standing in front of the door, I sighed again. Minwoo wouldn't do anything mean to me, right? It must not be that bad. What if he is a gross slob who leaves dirty clothes and dishes everywhere? I wouldn't be able to handle that. I stood in deep thought, staring at the door, until I finally built up the courage to ring the doorbell after the neighbors gave me a strange look while exiting their apartment. 

"Oh, you must be Hyesung!" A seemingly excited voice said through the speaker by the door. "Come in!"

And with that the door swung open and there stood the most handsome man I had ever seen in his life. Don't gett Junjin and Minwoo are handsome, too, but damn. This man was fine.

Wait, what was I thinking?

 

ERIC POV

 

I stood looking at Hyesung who seemed to be in a trance. I studied him from head to tow. Such a slim figure, easily better than any girls. And such a cute face, too.

We stayed like that for what seemed to be eternity, until we snapped out of it when Gomdori ran up behind me and barked at Hyesung.

"Oh my god, it's so cute!" He said, crouching down to Gomdori and petting him. I see he lost interest in me. Rude. 

"What's it's name?" He asked me without looking at me. I started getting a bit annoyed that he wouldn't pay attention to me.

"Gomdori." I responded and crouched down next to Hyesung. "I hope you won't mind living with a dog." I pet Gomdori's head, and he came back to me. Hyesung pouted. Cute.

 

HYESUNG POV

 

Eric had been looking at me, too. After making eye contact with him, a wave of pleasure was sent down my spine. I was glad the dog came when it did. I had become awkward and I couldn't seem to look away from him, and Gomdori was the perfect excuse to do so.

After playing with Gomdori for a bit, Eric picked up one of my bags (how charming) and showed me around the apartment. He showed me my room and we left my stuff in their. He continued around the house, showing me the bathroom, where things were in the kitchen, the living room, even though it was pretty obvious, and his room.

After the tour around the place, I was confused as to why Dongwan was concerned about me living with him. It was tidy everywhere and Eric seemed like a relatively normal person, aside from being extremely atractive. What was I thinking again? I need to snap out of it.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to go buy groceries for dinner tonight. What do you want? I'll invite Dongwan and Minwoo over and we'll have a moving party." Eric said.

"Hmm... Anything is fine with me, thanks." I responded.

"Fine then, I'll decide." He said, and put on his shoes by the door.  "Feel free to look around more while I'm gone. Just don't snoop around in my stuff." He said and looked sternly at me, but quickly changed it to an "I'm just kidding" smile. He turned around and walked out the door.

I followed him out, having felt bad for leting him go by himself.

"I'll go, too." I said and matched my pace with his. "Since I'm new around here, I might as well go around and see what there is to do around here."

"Now we can get to know each other." He said, and looked at me with a grin.

My heart fluttered. Oh man, I was so looking forward to that.

 

(A/N Seems like I made Eric an attention . Well, not completely wrong lol. Also, I felt as though I could continue the story better if I changed the POV between the members for each chapter. Something not related to the story OMG THE THIS LOVE MV IM GONNA DIE GOD DAMN WHAT A MIGHTY FINE BUNCH OF OPPAS JESUS.)