I Work At The Ticket Booth

Roomies

ANDY’S POV

“So it was our Junjin!” Dongwan said, a wide smile quickly forming on his face.

“You know Wannie hyung?” I asked looking at Junjin, shocked.

You know Dongwan hyung?” Junjin asked, equally shocked.

“Of course I do! He’s the one who introduced drag to me!” I said gesturing to my hyung. “How do you know him?”

“I met him through my friend, his boyfriend.”

“Wait until Minwoo hears this!” Dongwan said, laughing. Junjin stared at Dongwan for a second, realization dawning on him.

“You did drag, hyung?” Junjin asked, causing Dongwan to stop laughing.

“Ye… yeah.” He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. Junjin stared at him with his mouth open, making both Dongwan and I uncomfortable.

“Daebak!” Junjin finally said. “Does Minwoo hyung know?”

“N-no…” Dongwan said. “I’m afraid to tell him. What if he doesn’t like me anymore?”

“But hyung,” I started, “He knows I do drag and likes me.”

“Yeah but it’s a bit different when it is your boyfriend.”

“I guess you’re right.” I said, a bit awkwardly. We stood in silence for a couple of seconds.

“Oh that’s right!” Dongwan said, looking up in realization as he clapped his hands together. “You guys are living together now!”

I was so surprised at the fact that Dongwan and Junjin knew each other, I had forgotten that I was going to meet the person who would move in with me today. Junjin and I looked at each other. He smiled at me, causing me to blush and look down. Dongwan laughed.

“Should I still keep this a secret?” He said, and I looked up in confusion.

“Would you mind if I kept our relationship a secret for now?”

Our relationship? He considered us as dating? Oh my god, this day could not get any better. However, the secret part was bothering him a little.

“You consider us a couple?”

“Of course I do! Well I mean, if it is alright with you.” He said. I nodded eagerly in response and he chuckled. “I don’t just sleep around with anyone and give them my number…” He remembered Dongwan’s presence and started to blush. “So… Uh… you don’t mind, right? It’s not because of you… it’s just… I don’t feel comfortable yet.”

“Of course not.” I was too happy to deny a request such as that. “As long as you don’t deny it when it’s the two of us.” I looked at Dongwan. “Or the three of us.”

“Hyung, can you keep it a secret?” Junjin pleaded to Dongwan, biting his lip and putting his hands together in front of his chest.

“As long as you two keep the drag queen secret from the rest of them.” Dongwan sighed.

“Thanks, hyung!” Junjin said, hugging Dongwan. “Anyways, we should get going. See you tonight!” He said after releasing him from the embrace. He picked up his bags, said their goodbyes, and we were off to mine and now Junjin’s as well, place.

“How amazing it is that it’s you living with me now.” I smiled at the older man. I guess I didn’t have to clean up that old room.

“I’m actually quite relieved. I get nervous meeting new people, but since it is you, I feel a lot better.” He looked down at me. “And excited.” He winked and I smiled back at him, blushing.

When we got to my apartment, he was already rather familiar with it, having spent the night there. He put his bags down in the room that was meant for him. I frowned. Why wouldn’t he just stay in my room with me? I remembered that he said he would see Dongwan tonight.

“What are you doing with Dongwan tonight?”

“Huh?” He said, looking up from his bag. “Oh, we are going to a restaurant that my group of friends tends to hang out at. Since Dongwan is dating Minwoo he has started coming, too.” I nodded. “Do you want to come with us tonight?”

“Is that alright?”

“Why wouldn’t it be?”

“I feel like I am intruding…”

“You won’t be intruding. Aren’t you friends with Dongwan and Minwoo, too?”

“I guess you are right. Sure!”

“Great! We can go into at different times so we don’t look suspicious.” I nodded. “We should probably leave around 4 because we are meeting at 5… what should we do until then?”

I looked at the clock. It was 2:45.

“We could watch a mo-“ I was interrupted when he placed his lips on top of mine. We didn’t pull apart until it felt like I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. We looked at each other, breathing heavily. “Or we could do this. This is good to.” I said, and kissed him again.

- - -

HYESUNG'S POV

I was playing video games in the living room with Eric when my phone buzzed.

“Sorry.” I said and paused the game. I reached for my phone and saw that Minwoo sent me a text asking me if I was going out with them tonight. I had completely forgotten about it. I looked up at the clock on the wall. It was 4:30.

“…”

“What’s wrong?” Eric said, concerned.

“I forgot that I was meeting up with Minwoo, Dongwan, and Junjin tonight. I only have a half an hour to get there.”

“Oh.” Eric looked at the pause screen on the TV. I felt bad for leaving him.

“Want to come with?” I asked him, getting up to put on my jacket and shoes. He perked up and smiled.

“Is it okay?” He asked excitedly. Cute, I thought, chuckling at his reaction.

“Yeah. Come on.” He hurriedly got up and came next to me to put on his shoes. After checking for our phones and keys, we left the apartment.

“How far away is the place we are meeting from here?” He asked after checking the time on his phone.

“About 10 minutes.” I checked the time on my phone as well. It was 4:45 now, we should be fine. “Your apartment is surprisingly close to our old school and this restaurant.”

“You mean our apartment.” He grinned at me. I looked at him and blushed. Our apartment. I lowered my gaze, unable to control the grin forming on my face. Why was I getting so happy? I decided to brush it off thinking it was just because I had a place to call my own.

When we got to Café Shinhwa, Minwoo and Dongwan were already there in our normal booth. Minwoo noticed and waved, causing Dongwan to look up to see who it was. We walked over and sat down.

“Sorry,” I said, scooting into the booth. “I brought it along.”

“Rude.” Eric said, sliding in after me.

“Oh! That’s right.” Dongwan said, remembering something. “I invited Andy along, too.”

“Andy?” Eric asked. “Drag queen Andy?”

“Yeah.” Dongwan said. “You know him?”

“I work night shift at the Drag Cabaret sometimes. Of course I know him.”

“Wow. It is going to be busy tonight.” Minwoo said. “So we will find out if Jinnie and Andy are a thing, right? Because they are both coming.” He grinned mischievously.

“What do you mean?” I asked them. I didn’t know who Andy was, either.

“Our friend Andy is dating a guy named Junjin.” Dongwan answered. “We want to know if it is the same guy or not.” Just then Junjin walked in.

“Sorry I’m late, I got to preoccupied in a game.” He was about to sit next to Dongwan when he looked at Eric and suddenly stopped. They made eye contact and Eric looked at him thoughtfully.

“Haven’t we met before?”

“No. At least I don’t think so.” Junjin continued to sit down.

“Oh.” Eric smiled. “Sorry, you looked familiar. My name is Eric. I’m Hyesungie’s roommate.”

“Ew. Don’t call me that.” I said, pretending to be grossed out by the nickname.

“I’m Junjin, Hyesung hyung’s secret love.” He reached out and shook Eric’s hand.

“Darn. How did you know?” I asked, chuckling.

“Anyways, on to the important stuff.” Minwoo said, leaning on the table to look at Junjin. “Do you know an Andy?”

“Hmm…” Junjin said, looking thoughtfully at the table. “I don’t think so. Why?”

“Aish…” Minwoo said, retreating back to his spot. “So it isn’t him. No fun.”

Junjin looked confused at Minwoo and then at the rest of us. Then an unfamiliar man came up to the table.

“Sorry, Wannie hyung. I got lost on the way here.” The man said. “Oh, Eric is here?” He smiled and sat down next to him.

“Yeah. I didn’t know you were friends with them.”

“I didn’t know you were friends with them.” He looked around at the rest of the table, noticing Junjin and I. “Oh. Sorry. Pardon my rudeness. I’m Andy.” He stretched his hand out to me.

“Hyesung.” I took it and shook it. Then he reached it out to Junjin. Minwoo looked at them expectantly but then looked defeated when they shook hands and nothing more.

“Junjin.”

“So there is another Junjin?” Andy said, surprised. “My boyfriend’s name is Junjin.”

“Really?” Junjin laughed. “That’s strange. I thought I was the only one with that name. Damn it, I’m not unique anymore.” Andy laughed as well.

“Now that everyone is here,” Minwoo said. “Let’s eat!”

We ordered and continued to talk about our careers, Such as how I still don't have a job, what was happening at the office with Minwoo, Dongwan and Eric, and about how Andy worked at the Drag Cabaret with Eric.

“What do you do there?” I asked him, taking a sip of my drink.

“I work at the ticket booth.” 

- - -

(A/N who00aoOaah did you see that coming cause i didnt it just sort of happened whoops. so now there is one big tangled web of connections HOW WILL IT BE SORTED OUT WHO IS GAY WHO IS NOT WHO WILL BE THE NEXT DRAG SUPERSTAR we will see~  whoops spoilers a bit anyways thank for read please comment thank~)