A Date

Roomies

ERIC'S POV

Cursing, I threw the controller down in dispair as I lost yet again in a battle. 

"Gomdori!" I said, crawling over to the dog curled up in his bed. "Why can't I beat this stupid guy?"

The dog looked up at me, but quikly became uninterested and rested his head back on his paws.

"Tch. Meanie." I scowled. He perked up again when the doorbell rang, as did I. "Hyesungies home!"

Now someone could give me the help I desperately needed to beat the game.

Without looking at the security camera, I ran over to the door.

"Hyesun-" I started, opening the door. It wasn't Hyesung.

"Hello, Eric."

"Why are you here, Shiyeon."

"Am I not allowed to be at my boyfriend's house?" Shiyeon pouted, then pushed me into the apartment.

"I missed you so much..." She said, running her hands up and down my chest.

"Don't touch me."

"Eric, what has gotten into you?" She said, crossing her arms.

"What has gotten into me?" I scoffed. "You suddenly become a , saying you hate me and my friends, then leave. And now you are back, asking what has gotten in to me?"

"Eric, sweetie." Shiyeon said, draping her arms around my neck. "You know I didn't mean it."

"What did you mean then?" 

"You know..." She said, looking at my lips.

"Obviously I don't."

"Let's get back together."

"Stop avoi-" I was cut off by her kissing me. My eyes grew wide and I pushed her off me.

"What do you think you are doing?" She asked, enraged by my actions.

"What do you think you are doing?" I scowled.

"Why can't we just get back together?" She said, pouting again.

"Because I don't like you anymore!"

"Let's just date. You'll fall in love with me, I swear."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because..." I needed to come up with an excuse. I looked around the apartment, hoping something will give me an idea. She looked at me impatiently.

"I'm waiting." She said.

I became extremely frustrated. Why do I need a reason to not date her?

"Eric...?" A voice called from the entry way. I poked my head around the corner.

"What's wrong?" Hyesung asked. "Why was the door open?" He took off his shoes and the scarf around his head to reveal long blonde hair. What the ?

Wait.

I got an idea and ran over to him. 

"Welcome home, sweetie!" I said, pulling him into a tight embrace.

He tried to get out of it, but I was stronger.

"Yah, Eric. What the hell?" He said after giving up trying to escape.

"Eric." Shiyeon said from behind me. "Who is this?"

"This is my girlfriend, Hyesun."

"What?" Both Hyesung and Shiyeon said.

"I don't believe you." Shiyeon said, crossing her arms.

"Whatever. Just leave."

"I'm not leaving till you prove it."

I heavy sighed. "Fine." I looked at Hyesung, whose eyes were wide and confused. I hesitated before taking his face in my hands and kissing him lightly on the lips. I pulled back to see a shocked and blushing Hyesung. I chuckled.

"Tomorrow we are going on a date downtown, so we need to get some sleep." I said, turning back to Shiyeon who was angered by the scene. "So leave."

"Ugh. Fine." She said, walking to the door. She put on her shoes and turned back around. "But don't expect me to give up here. I will get you back." She said before giving Hyesung a glare and leaving, slamming the door closed.

"." I whispered. "So how about it?" I turned to Hyesung.

Hyesung was still staring at me from before, unmoving.

"Hyesung?"

"W-what?" He said, finally coming back to real life.

"A date."

- - -

(A/N omg this was short. but next chapter im excited oooOOOoooOOOooo whats gonna happen?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!? btw there will be woodong in the next chapter.............................yes.....................good.............mwahahaha.............. k please leave comment sorry this was so short and kind of ty lol thanks tho for reading <3)