Welcome Home, Sweetie

Roomies

HYESUNG'S POV

"Oh. I'm Junjin, by the way. Andy's Boyfriend."

"WHAT?" I yelled in confusion. Of all the things going on between them it was this? I never would have thought of this outcome!

I quickly tried to regain my composure as Junjin looked shocked from my sudden outburst.

"I-I mean, Andy has never told me about you." I changed back to the fake voice and put a hand on Andy's arm. I could feel him cringed a bit at my touch.

"Really?" Junjin pouted. "Why not?"

"Well... Uh...." Andy eyed me, nervously. "I thought you wanted to keep it a secret."

"Oh! As long as Hyesung and Minwoo hyung don't know, tell anyone." He smiled at Andy and grabbed his hand. I held back a scoff.

"Well, Lemonsyung,"  Junjin said, turning back to me. "Shall we all go for a drink?"

"Oh, he was just going ho-" Andy said immediately.

"If I am not intruding on anything," I said, interrupting. "I would love to."

We went to the bar and Junjin started talking about how he thought the show went tonight, including the interesting twist in events when the music stopped playing halfway through our performance.

"I must say, I do look forward to seeing you perform more." Junjin said to me, smiling.

"Unfortunately, I don't think that is going to happen." I said, looking away.

"What?" Junjin said, visibly upset. "Why?"

"The ," Andy cleared his throat, "Excuse me, boss," Junjin chuckled, "Said he wasn't welcomed back to perform."

"But he was the best!" Junjin frowned. "Aside from you, of course." He quickly added to Andy, who smiled and kissed his cheek, but quickly blushed when he saw my look to him.

We arrived at the bar and took a spot in a booth. The waitress came by and we ordered some beers. Still wearing the scarf, which was wrapped strategically around my head to conceal my identity, and sunglasses, I received weird stares from other customers. I felt like leaving, face burning up from embarrassment, but I knew there were more secrets to uncover from them. Every time Junjin started to talk, Andy looked at him nervously as if he was about to reveal something he didn't want me to know.

After a while of silence and Andy and Junjin giving each other looks, I became somewhat uncomfortable and felt too much like a third wheel.

"So..." I said, gaining their attention. "How did you to meet?"

Andy's eyes grew wider at my question, and I smirked in response. I knew I hit a sensitive spot.

"Well, I am currently in an unfortunate situation with my money..." Junjin started. My  smirk quickly turned into a frown. He was in financial trouble and he didn't talk to me?

"So one night I called up my friend and asked him to find me a roommate." He continued. I grew more concerned. Did he call Minwoo?

"After that since I was feeling rather down I decided to go to a bar. But once I got to where I normally go, I decided to change things up and ended up going to the Drag Cabaret." He finished and smiled at Andy. I nodded, understanding what happened next.  Andy breathed a sigh of relief. So there was more, huh?

"The weird thing is," Junjin started again, to both Andy's and my surprise. Looks like I didn't have to fish around for that other secret because it seemed as though he was about to willingly tell me. Andy's eyes once again grew wide and he hardened his grip on his beer.

"The friend I asked to find a roommate is a friend of Andy's as well." He put his hand on Andy's thigh. My eyes widened. Was this going where I thought it was?

"And now we live together."

It went there.

Andy palmed his forehead in response to his boyfriend's stupidness.

"M-must be fate." I managed to say after a while.

"That's what I thought." He smiled again at Andy who hesitantly smiled back.

"Sorry, but," Junjin said, standing up. "I have to go to the bathroom. Don't cheat on me while I'm gone." He said to Andy.

We watched him all the way to the bathroom and once he was out of sight I ripped the sunglasses off and changed my gaze to Andy who was still looking towards the door Junjin had gone through.

"What the ?" I asked. I wasn't mad, just somewhat surprised. It was like the situation with Minwoo and Dongwan all over again, except this time it wasn't intentional. I was somewhat hurt by the fact he was keeping it a secret from me and Minwoo even though he knows I accept Minwoo and Dongwan and Minwoo himself is gay. 

Andy slowly turned back to face me.

"I-I'm sorry..." Andy said, looking down at his bottle.

"No!" I said, surprised by his response. "Nothing is wrong, it's just, wow." I rested my forehead on my hand, propped up on the table.

"'Wow?' What do you mean, 'wow?'" Andy said, looking at me confused. I shook my head in disbelief.

"It's... It's just..." All three of us are turning out gay.

I suddenly sat up, confused by my thoughts. What? 'All three of us?'

"Just what?" Andy said, even more confused by my actions.

"What?" I said, coming back to reality. "Oh. It's just that both Minwoo and Junjin have turned out gay. Just a bit... surprised? I guess?"

"Oh." Andy chuckled. "Thank goodness."

"What?" I looked at him curiously.

"I was afraid you wouldn't accept us, for some reason."

"What? Of course I would accept you." I took his hand. "Not only do I accept you, but I am thankful for you. If it weren't for you, who knows what Jinnie would be doing right now."

"Why because of me?"

"Do you see how happy he is when he is with you? I have never seen him that happy before." Andy smiled and blushed. "Also, he has a place to live because of you."

Oh. That's right. The money situation. Why hadn't he told me about it? I must admit, I was bothered by it.

"What's wrong?" Andy said, noticing my sour expression.

"It's just, why didn't he come to me about the financial problems?" I asked Andy, hoping he knew.

"I have no idea. I'm sure he didn't mean anything bad by not telling you. I know how much he treasures you as a hyung."

I smiled at him. 

"Thanks. I'm sure he will tell me eventually." I said. Andy nodded.

"I'm back, and you are holding hands." Junjin said, sitting down in his chair. I quickly let go of Andy's hand and put back on the sunglasses. Luckily he was too busy looking at Andy to notice me. 

"Sorry," Andy said, more relaxed now that Junjin had spilled all of their secrets. "I cheated on you."

Junjin fake gasped.

"I trusted you!" He said, pretending to cry into his hands. I smiled at the sight. I was truly happy with this new relationship, even if he tried keeping it a secret from me.

"Now that I have been a home wrecker," I said, standing up. "My work here is done. Have fun making up tonight!" I pulled the sunglasses down my nose, making sure Junjin didn't see, and winked at Andy. He blushed and looked down at his glass.

"Really?" Junjin said, looking up from his hands. "It was nice to meet you, and good luck finding a new job. Ever tried being a singer? I hope to see you again!"

I don't. I thought, but nodded my head. 

- - -

Once I got outside, I took off the sunglasses and scarf. It was so stuffy in them my face was covered in a layer of sweat. I sighed and began to walk home. Luckily it was somewhat close to where the bar was, only around 5 blocks.

Even though I had taken off the scarf, I still felt something heavy on my head. I felt around and found that I had forgotten to take out the extensions back at the dressing room.

"!" I mumbled to myself and quickly put the scarf back on over my head.

The cool night air felt nice and I took in a deep breath of it. I started thinking about how crazy the night was, first being a drag queen, then singing in front of a crowd for the first time, and finally having to conceal my identity as I found out Junjin was gay, too.

I couldn't decide whether to be offended or amused Junjin didn't recognize me. I chuckled to myself but quickly stopped when I remembered something else from the days events.

All of us turned out to be gay. Was I actually gay? I mean, Junjin and Minwoo are, either that or biual. Well, I guess Junjin would be considered panual... But still, I am straight. I even dated some girls in the States. But was I serious about any of them?

My mind was going around in circles and before I knew it I was already outside my apartment building. Well, mine and Eric's. I decided to just forget about it, there was no way I was gay.

I walked into the lobby, gave my greetings to the landlord in his office, and made my way up to the apartment by elevator. When the elevator dinged and the doors opened, I exited and walked down the hallway to the apartment.

When I got there, the door was halfway open. Concerned and confused, I hesitantly opened the door.

"Eric...?" I called out from the entry way. His head suddenly appeared around the corner, looking somewhat frustrated. "What's wrong? Why was the door open?"

I took off  my shoes and (stupidly) took off the scarf. A mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"What?" I said, forgetting about the extensions. He suddenly rushed over to me and pulled me into a tight embrace. 

"Welcome home, sweetie!"

- - -

(A/N omg already updated wow. i hope this chapter wasn't a let down GUESS WHAT THERE IS RICSUNG COMING UP YAY OTP why was the door open why was eric upset why did eric have a mischievous smile why did he hug hyesung who the is sweetie why is junjin so dumb what is hyesungs uality who is reading this if it is you you should comment below pleas and thank <3)