I Know About You

Roomies

JUNJIN'S POV

 

"I work at the ticket booth."

I choked on the food I was attempting to swallow at that statement. So I had seen him before! I thought as Dongwan patted my back. I could hear Eric laughing at me. I looked up at him when I was able to somewhat breath again. My vision was blurry from the tears that were caused by my choking. 

"Why are you laughing?" Hyesung angrily asked Eric.

"No reason." Eric said, and tried to stop. Hyesung hit him on the arm, and Eric yelped in pain and rubbed the sore spot.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Andy asked me. I felt his foot on mine under the table. I smiled.

"I'm fine. Just decided to breath instead of swallow. Sorry, everyone." They nodded and went back to their conversation about the Drag Cabaret.

What should I do now? Eric knows I go there. I needed to talk to him before he told Minwoo or Hyesung. 

When we were done at the restraunt, I pulled Eric aside.

"Hyung, so..." I started. "I..."

"I know. I won't tell about you." He said and patted my back. "Or about you and Andy."

"Wha-what?" I cleared my throat and laughed nervously. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I saw you guys walking together the night before last."

"Oh..." I rubbed the back of my neck and looked away to see Andy coming towards us.

"Eric hyung!" He said, smiling. "I didn't know you knew Minwoo and Dongwan."

"It really is a small world, isn't it?" Eric said, smirking at me. I laughed a bit.

"Junjin hyung. It was nice to meet you." Andy said, sticking his hand out to me. "Shall we exchange numbers?" Eric started laughing. 

"Yah, I already know about you guys." Eric said, crossing his arms. "Drop the act."

"He saw us the other night." I said, taking his hand anyway.

"Oh." That was all Andy could say.

"I'm surprised the others cant tell." Eric said. "Your acting was so obvious."

"Well, Dongwan hyung knows." I said. "He found out earlier today."

"So now it's just Hyesung and Minwoo that don't know." Andy said. "I'm surprised. They are your best friends, aren't they?"

"Yah! Eric Mun! Let's go!" Hyesung impatiently yelled. Andy and I stopped holding hands when Hyesung came over. "Oh Andy. Let's exchange numbers." He pulled his phone out and they did. While that happened, I exchanged numbers with Eric. Dongwan and Minwoo came up to us.

"We have to go, Wannie isn't feeling to well." Minwoo said pouting and rubbing Dongwan's stomach. "Sorry. It was fun with everyone tonight! We should always have this many people."

"I enjoyed it, too." Eric said, smirking at me again. I hit his arm.

"I agree. Let's do this more often." I said. "Dongwan hyung, feel better." He smiled weakly at me. 

"Bye guys!" Minwoo said, and escorted Dongwan to their car.

"Well, Eric and I should get going too. We have to finish our game." He smiled at Eric. "Oh! I forgot." He looked back at us. "If either of you guys know of any jobs I can do, let me know, okay?" He turned back to Eric, said "Let's go," and walked away.

"Hyesunggie, wait for me!" Eric called to him before turning back to us. "Later, lovebirds." He winked and ran to catch up with Hyesung. He tried to link arms with him, but Hyesung pushed him away and ran off, Eric chasing after.

"They should date." Andy said, taking my hand again.

"I know. They are so good together." We started walking. "Like, they are completely  different, so they balance each other out."

"Maybe that's what Minwoo was thinking when he had them move in together." Andy said, smiling up at me. "Hyesung is really pretty, too. I was surprised. I bet he would look good in drag."

"Not as good as you." I said and winked at him. He blushed and hit my arm. 

- - -

(A/N omg this is too short.  but i needed it for the story to progress jvnkfdvndfkjvnfdjvdfvnjnk sorry for this chapter omg the next one will be  released soon and will be longer and better I promise i just didnt know how to write this one well so i just wrote it and yeah this happened okay sorry im jvnfkdjnvkjdfvn thank for read please comment on this even if you just want to yell at me im cool with that lol <3)