Leave Me Alone

The Unspeakable

Your POV

When the bell rang, I went to my locker, grabbed my things and walked to the gates.  When I got there he looked worried.

“What’s wrong?”  I asked him placing my hand on his shoulder.  He just shrugged it off and looked at me.

“You cannot tell anyone what you saw yesterday.”

“What did I see yesterday?”

“Just don’t say anything about it?”

“About what Kai?”  I said starting to get upset.  “I don’t even know what it is that I saw.  One minute you were there then gone the next.  I was looking right at you but I still don’t know what I saw.”

“Aisshh! Stubborn girl.  Come here.”

“Ani.”

“Just come here.”

“Ani.”  He grabbed me and pulled me into him.  He rubbed the top of his hand then we were gone.  We ended up in some forest with a bunch of snow.  “Kai, where are we?”

“Switzerland.”

“What?! How?!”

“You’re a pabo.  Can’t you see I just teleported us?”

I just looked at him, getting weak in the knees.  I started stumbling back wanting to get as far away from him as possible.  I tripped over a rock and fell on my .  He rushed over and tried to help but I didn’t want him to touch me.  I pushed his hands away and stood myself up.  I began to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

“Don’t touch me.”  I said beginning to notice the pain in his eyes.

“Well how are you getting back home?”

“I’ll find a way.”

Kai POV

“Min Young!”  I yelled after her.  “Stop!”  I began going after her.  When I finally caught up to her I spun her around by the shoulder and held her arms so she wouldn't leave.  “This is why I’m arrogant towards people.”

“What is?” She said trying to pretend she didn’t know anything.

“You know what.”  I said looking her in the eyes.  “If I’m nice to people, then it makes it easier to find out about my problem.”

“Problem?  You call this a problem?  You can transport yourself anywhere and I don’t even get to see my friends.” I don't why she got so upset.

“What are you talking about?” I questioned not knowing her circumstances.

“I came from America, my friends are there and I’m here alone.”

“You have friends here.  EXO is your friend.”  I said trying to hide how bad I felt for her.

“Yea but the one person I really want to be friends with is a ing jerk.”  She said storming away.

Was she talking about me?  She had to have been everyone else is nice to her.  Even the M members are nice and they haven’t even met in person.  I chased after her again.  I was really getting tired of running.

“I’m sorry we got off on a bad foot.  I really am a nice person once you get to know me.”

“I’m sure you are Kai.  You seem like it on broadcasts.”

“I really am.  Honestly.”

“I know Kia.  You wouldn’t have been my bias if you weren’t.”  She said sitting on a nearby rock.

“I was your bias?”

“Neh.”

“Wait, was? I’m not anymore?”  Though I understood how she felt, it still hurt to know I wasn’t her bias anymore.

“Molla.”

Your POV

“Please~”  He whined showing is aegyo.

“Why?”

“Because now we can be friends, I have nothing left to hide from you.”

“We could have been friends before.  There was no reason for you to act like a douche towards me in the first place.”

“I know, I know.  And I’m sorry.  I really am.”

“Gwenchana, but can we not keep secrets from each other anymore?”

“Of course.  I wouldn’t want it any other way.”  He said smiling at me.

“It’s cold out here.  But I don’t want to leave, it’s so calm.”

“So don’t leave.  We can stay longer.”

“But we will freeze.”

“No we won’t.”  He said scooting closer to me and enclosing me in his arms. 

I had dreamt of this moment, not necessarily in a snowy forest, but I still dreamt it.  I wanted this moment to last forever.  I s my arms around him and hugged him back.

“This isn’t really helping but I like it anyway.”

“Really?”

“Yea, how many fangirls get to say they hugged their bias?”

Kai POV

Yes!  I was her bias again!  But I suddenly wanted to be more than that, more than the friends we have just become.  I wanted her to be mine.  I wanted to be hers.  Out of nowhere, it started to snow, setting up the perfect moment.  I looked down to see her smiling.  It was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.  I unwrapped my arm and lifter her chin.

“Kai wha….” She started as I placed my lips on hers.  I thought she would fight back but she didn’t. 

Your POV

I leaned into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck.  Was this really happening or was I dreaming.  If I was dreaming, I didn’t want to wake up.  I was so dumbstruck by the kiss I didn’t even notice that he teleported us back home in front of the school.

“That was…” I said pulling away from the kiss.

“Daebak.”  He said finishing.

“Yea.”  I said looking at him and smiling.  There was a sudden growling sound and I reached for my stomach.

“Hungry?”  He questioned.

“A little.”

“That sounded like more than a little.  Let’s go.”

“Go where?”  I asked.

“To eat.”

“I can’t let you do that.”

“I want to.”

“But I can’t let you.”

“You really are stubborn.  When your boyfriend wants to buy you food, let him.”  He said laughing at the look that crossed my face.

“Boyfriend?”

“Yea, you know when a girl and a guy go out they….”

“I know what it means I just never thought…”

“I would be your boyfriend.”

“Yea.”

“Well I am but we have to keep it secret.  Arrasso?"

“Arrasso.”  I said still shocked by the news. 

Not wanting to get caught, he teleported us to my room and we ordered pizza.  We ate so much that sleepiness took over and we fell asleep in my bed.  When I woke up I was wrapped in his arms.  Thank goodness it was Saturday because I didn’t want to move.  I buried my face in his chest to block the sun and went back to sleep.  When I woke up again, he was gone.  My heart hurt but I knew it was for the best.  If my mom caught me with a guy in my bed, she would go ballistic, especially one she didn’t know.  After reminiscing over the day before, I climbed out of bed and took a shower.  I walked down the stairs to find a post-it stuck on the table.

Breakfast is in the microwave.

I walked to the microwave, pressed some buttons, then sat down to eat.  As I was finishing, my phone rang.

“Yeoboseyo.”

“Min Youngie~”  Baekhyun called from the other end.  I laughed at the fact I already had a nickname.

“Hi, Bacon-oppa.”

“Kai told me you found out.”

“About the power?”

“Yea.  Well I guess I should tell you that we all have powers.”

“I kind of figured, yours is light right?”

“Right.  But you have to swear not to tell anyone.”

“Yaksog.”

“Arrasso.  What are you doing today?”

“Nothing.”

“Want to go bowling with us.”

“Sure.”

“Okay, be ready in 30 minutes.  I will pick you up.”

“Arrasso.”

We hung up and I went up stairs to get my clothes.  As I was looking my phone rang again, this time it was a text.

Unknown:  I know where you are.  You will never leave me again.

Me:  Who the is this?

Unknown:  You know who it is.  You will die before you leave me.

I was really worried.   I knew exactly who it was.  But how did he get my number?  I quickly threw my clothes on and waited in the living room until Baekhyun arrived.  I locked my door and went to the car.  All I could think about was how I needed to keep this a secret from the guys.