Final Secret

The Unspeakable

Your POV

“WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!” My mom yelled waking us both.  I quickly climbed out of bed and left the nervous Kai on my bed.

“Nothing mom.  Let me explain.”

“You have a minute.”

“Arrasso.”

“That’s Kai from school and EXO.  He is now my boyfriend.”

“And he is in your bed why?”

“Kyung Jun showed up at the bowling alley and he and the guys protected me.  After they took care of Kyung Jun, we finished the game then he brought me home.  I was still a little shaky so he held me until I fell asleep.  I thought he would leave after but he must have fallen asleep with me.”  I finally exhaled after saying all I had to say.

“Ah okay honey but still he shouldn’t be in your bed.”

“I know mom.  I’m sorry.  I will get him now.”

“Well since he is here, bring him down for breakfast.”

“Arrasso.”  I said walking back into my room to see Kai pacing nervously. “Calm down, everything is okay.”

“Are you sure?”

“Neh.  She wants you to come down to breakfast.”

“Oh…uh…arrasso.”  He said as he waited on me to lead him to the kitchen.

When he sat down it all started.  The main story I wasn’t ready to tell him.  My mom forced me against my will to share what happened.  My flashback at the bowling alley was turning into unwilling words.  After I finished telling him, I had lost my appetite.  I looked at Kai and seen the same disappointment from the night before in his eyes.  I couldn’t handle the guilt so I asked to be excused from the table and my mom permitted.  I walked out the back door and towards the hammock.  I didn’t realize Kai had followed me until I turned around to see him right behind me.

“What happened to no secrets?  HUH?”  He started yelling and it scared me.

“I’m sorry…it’s just…how was I supposed to explain that to someone?  I don’t want to keep reliving it Kai.  I can’t keep reliving it.  It is tearing me apart.”  I said starting to cry. 

I sat on the edge of the hammcock.  He tried to sit next to me so I got up and walked away.  He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.  The anger was building up and he could tell.  He pulled my balled up hand and placed it on his chest. 

“Do it.”

“What?”

“Release your anger.”

“What do you mean?”  He grabbed my hand and slammed it down on his chest. 

He kept doing it until it became like a natural motion for me.  I didn’t stop.  I couldn’t stop until I looked at his face and seen how much pain I was causing, tears rolling down his cheeks. The last fist I landed to his chest ended with tears spilling all over his shirt.  I balled my fists in his shirt as he hugged me.

“I’m sorry.” I said still feeling his tears drip past my face. 

“Gwenchanah.  Just no more secrets. Arrasso?”

“Arrasso.”

“This is the last time for it.  What kind of relationship has secrets?”

“Not this one.  That was the last one.”  I said smiling. “But why are you crying?”

“It kills me to see you in so much pain knowing I can’t help you.”

“But you can help me.”  I said looking up at him.  “Just stay with me.  Never leave me. And most importantly…don’t hurt me.”

“I can do that.”  He said.

He smiled back causing all the anger I had pent up, to melt away.  I got on my tiptoes and ran my hands down his cheeks to wipe the tears away.  I cradled his face and kissed his pouty lips.  He wrapped his arms around my waist as tight as he could without hurting me.

“I love you Min Young.”  I was shocked by his words but knew automatically they were feelings I could reciprocate.

“I love you too JongIn.”  He leaned down to kiss me but suddenly picked me up spinning me in a circle causing me to scream and laugh at the same time.  He put me back on the ground and actually kissed me instead of spinning me.

Kai POV

I was upset she was still keeping things from me.   But I was happy she felt the same way I did.  I was in the middle of holding her by her waist when I felt her stomach growl.

“Are you hungry?”

“Neh.”

“What do you want to eat?”

“I’m thinking…hmmm…how does that thing work?”

“Think of a place while rubbing over it.”

“Ah~okay.” She said turning to face the same way I was then wrapping my arms around her waist.  She closed her eyes then we were gone.

“Where are we?”

“Bob Evan’s.”

“Bob who?”

“Bob Evan’s.  Me and my family would come here every Sunday after church and have breakfast.  I like this right here.”  I said pointing to my favorite food.

“What is that.”

“Sausage gravy and biscuits.  It is delicious.”

“Ahh okay.”

We ordered that and waited.

“Doesn’t it feel good to be able to go in public and not be recognized?”

“Yea.  And I don’t have to worry about anyone ruining our date.”

“I agree.”  She said grinning. 

When we finished eating, she decided to take me to meet her friends since they were getting ready to go to lunch.  When we got to the school we waited by the front door.

Your POV

I was still thinking of a good excuse for Mi Nah and Min Ji when they walked out.

“OH MY GOD!!! Min Ji screamed.  “How did you get here?” 

“I took the jet from my dad’s company.”

“Ohhh nice~” Mi Nah said.

“Come here.”  I said motioning for Kai to move from behind the building.

Min Ji and Mi Nah about died when they saw him.

“I want you guys to meet my boyfriend.”  They just looked at me in awe.

“Hi.  Uhm…nice to meet you.”  He said trying to use his English skills.  “My name is Kai.”

“We know who you are trust me.  You don’t have to speak English by the way.”  Min Ji said finally calmed down.

“Kai, this is Min Ji and this is Mi Nah.”  I introduced them.

“Hey you guys want to go to lunch?”  Min Ji asked.

“Neh.”  I said smiling surprising Kai since we just finished eating.

We walked to a nearby McDonald’s and ate lunch.  As we were eating, something I didn’t expect or want happened.

Kai POV

“Ahhhh”  A group of girls screamed.  “It’s Kai-oppa.”

I didn’t know what to do, I just became nervous and irritated.  Min Young suddenly stood up and walked over to the girls.  I assumed she knew them.

“We are on a lunch date as part of a contest we won.  Let us enjoy our lunch.  Thank you.”  And she walked away.

“Uhm…gomawo…I think.”  I said.

Your POV

“No problem.”  I replied smiling.  I wasn’t going to let some girls ruin this moment.  Especially since it’s something he has to deal with a lot.  We finished eating and walked back to school. 

“We have to go back now since I already missed one day of school to get here and I’ll miss one getting back.”

“Arrasso.”  Mi Nah said hugging me goodbye.  Min Ji followed.

“It was nice meeting you.”  Kai said.  He hugged them goodbye and we walked away. 

We went to a secluded area after making sure they were back at school and we were back to South Korea in seconds.

“That was great.” Kai said.  “I’ve never really eaten actual American food.”

“I’m glad you liked it.”  I said smiling.

We walked back to my house and hung out until it was time for him to go home.

“I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Arrasso.”  I said kissing him.

“I will take you to school.”

“You’ll take me or you’ll teleport me?”

“I don’t know.  We’ll see in the morning.”  He said kissing me then walking away.

I didn’t want him to teleport me.  I wanted him to walk me.  I wanted to know what it felt like.  I guess I would figure it out in the morning.