But You Said...

The Unspeakable

Your POV

I woke up to my phone singing Kai’s one line of Don’t Go, telling me he had texted me.

Kai:  Good Morning Beautiful

I smiled as I responded to his text then got in the shower.  As I got out and wrapped the towel around my body my phone went of.  “Eh, eh, Ehh Spongebob”  it kept repeating.

“Yes Kai?”  I answered.

“Are you awake?”

“I don’t know am I?”  I said back with a smart- tone.

“No, well I guess I’ll walk to school by myself.”  He said playing into my sarcasm.

“Yes Kai I am awake.  Are you coming right now?”

“Yea, I’m at your house now.”

“Okay, just come on up.  My mom is making breakfast right now.”

“I know, I see her.”

“Dude, if you’re in my house get off the phone.”  I said chuckling.

“Okay fine.” 

“Now.” I said.

“You first.”

“Okay.”  I said chuckling and hanging up.

I put my uniform on and opened my bathroom door to let the steam out.  I grabbed the towel from the bar and started drying my hair.  He was sitting on my bed smiling at me.

“What?”

“Huh? Oh nothing.”

“Then what are you smiling at me for?”

“I can’t help it.”

“Aww that’s sweet but you’re creeping me out a little.”

“Sorry.”  He said smiling even harder.

“Stop.” I said laughing and grabbing my blow dryer.

“Okay okay I’m done.” He said getting up and walking to my window.

Suddenly he was behind me causing me to jump and almost drop my hairdryer.

“Kim JongIn!!”  I screamed then blowing hot air on his face.

“Ow ow ow!”  I yelled.

“Well don’t scare me like that. Next time do, I will break that teleporting hand of yours."  I said my voice full of sarcasm for the last part.

“Sorry.”  He said hugging me from behind.

“If we want to get to school on time, you need to let me finish getting ready.”

“I could always teleport us.”

“No!  I want to walk.  I want to know what it feels like to have my boyfriend walk me to school.”

“You’ve never done it before?”  He asked in disbelief.

“No…you are only my second boyfriend and the first one was douche as you already know.” 

“Why?”

“The guys at my old school weren’t…hmm…worthy enough.  And I thought he was the only one for me.  Boy was I wrong.”

“And I am?”

“I don’t know yet I’m testing the waters.” He shot me a pouty face. “I’m kidding oppa.” He kept pouting so I turned the blow dryer off and turned to face him. “I’m kidd…” I started but was cut off by him kissing me.

“I’m kidding.” He said smiling.

“I love you.”  I said kissing him then continuing to blowdry my hair.  I curled the ends a little, then grabbed my bag and we walked downstairs.

“It looks delicious umma.”  I said grabbing the lunchboxes off the counter.

“Gomawo.”  Kai said to my mom as I handed him the lunchbox.

I kissed my mom’s cheek and we left.  As we walked and ate our breakfast some girl walked over and knocked my food out of my hand.

“Stay away from my oppa.”  She said walking over and hooking her arm with Kai’s.

Kai POV

I pulled my arm from hers and walked over to help Min Young pick up the food. 

“If this is how you treat people, I would never be your oppa.”

“But oppa…”

“And can you not mess with my girlfriend anymore?”  I said looking at her shocked face.

The girl just rolled her eyes, growled and stormed away.

“Gwenchanah?” I asked Min Young as we walked the food and dented lunchbox to the garbage can.

“Neh.  But you shouldn’t have told her.  She will tell everyone.  Then what is going to happen with your fans?” She said all in one breath.

“Hey calm down.”  I said pulling her into a hug.  “Most of them just want me to be happy and I am.  The ones who are upset will get over it.”  We walked back to the bench and I grabbed the rest of my food. “Here.”  I said trying to hand her the box.

“Ani~”

“You didn’t even get to eat half of yours.  Take mine.”

“Ani~ shiduh.”  She said again.

“Fine.”  I said pulling a piece of meat from my box.  I reached my arm over to her.

She looked at me then finally took the meat.   We shared the rest of my food and finished by time we reached the gates.

“Why are you so stubborn?”  I said as we reached my locker.

“I don’t know my mom says I get it from my dad which I can totally see.”  She said chuckling.

Your POV

“Why don’t you come over for dinner?  You can meet him.”

“Sounds great.”  He said sticking the lunchbox in his locker.

“Great.”  I said smiling.

We walked to our first class where everyone stared at us.

“What is he doing dating someone like her?”  “She’s a nobody.”  “I’m way better than she is.  Aren’t I Kai?” The girl said walking by him gliding her hand across his chest.

He ignored the comments and kept talking to me.  I continued to talk to him as well but the last comment was getting to me.  What did she mean?  Did she mean ? Was he like that? Was he a playboy?  My thought train stopped at the station when the teacher walked in.  Class after class went by until my favorite moment arrived...lunch.  By the time the lunch bell finished ringing we had already met up with the boys and got in line.

“I heard about what happened in clath.”  Sehun said shooting me a somewhat sad look.

“Gwenchanah Sehunnie. I promise.”

Kai looked at me and I could tell he didn’t believe me.

“Let’s just say Mi Ara got involved.”  He said looking around the table but avoiding me.

“Ooohhh.”  The table said in unison.

At that point, it was really getting to me.  I finished my lunch and went to the library. I walked up and down the aisles of books trying not to think about it but the comment Mi Ara made kept returning to my mind.  And the fact Kai was thinking of it as nothing was pissing me off.

Kai POV

I walked in and saw her pacing aisle after aisle.  I decided to meet her at the end of the very last one, so I waited until she got there.

“Kai, why are you here?”  She whispered, anger evident in her tone.

“We need to talk.”  I said trying to do the right thing.

“No we don’t.  I’m fine.”

“No you’re not I can tell. Now talk.”

“Fine."  She huffed and crossed her arms.  "What did Mi Ara mean earlier?”

“What do you mean?”  I said trying to avoid the inevitable.

“You know what I mean.”  She said, I could hear the anger in her voice.

How was I going to explain this to her without her getting more upset?