Double Trouble

The Unspeakable

Your POV

I still remembered the night he told me not to worry about us separating but with the pending EXO comeback, it was hard to keep feeling like we were in a relationship.  We had to play off a break up to make our relationship secret again which was only making it harder to see him.  But, I remained patient because I knew eventually we could see each other again.  That day came sooner than expected.

"Come to the practice room." I said reading the text message out loud.  I got dressed, grabbed my things, and left.

When I arrived, I looked through the glass to find him dancing like his life depended on it.  I quietly snuck in and sat on the floor against the back wall.  He stopped and smiled as soon as he saw my reflection.  He walked over to me and pulled me to my feet.

"How have you been?"  I asked placing my hand on his cheek looking into his tired eyes.

"Exhausted."

"I can tell." I said feeling bad looking at how wore down he'd become from trying to perfect his dancing.  "You need to take a break Jong In."

"I can't.  You know how important my dancing is to me."

"I do.  And you know how important you are to me and it hurts to see you like this."

"Look, I didn't tell you to come so you could lecture me about my condition."  He said his voice raising a little.

"Dude, chill.  I didn't come here to argue.  I came because I haven't seen you in months.  If you're going to argue then I'm going to leave so make a choice."  I said walking over and sitting on the couch.  I glared at him while he stood there thinking about what choice to make.  He walked over and sat down.

"I'm sorry Min Young I am.  I'm just on edge from lack of sleep."

"I know Jong In but that's no reason to treat me like that when all I was doing was being your girlfriend."

"I know and I'm sorry."  He said resting his head in his palms. 

"You need to take a break and sleep and I'm not leaving until you do."

"Dance with me."

"No."

"Please."

"No Kai you need rest you're going to get sick."

"Pretty please." He said his lip began to quiver as he his pouting face.

"Fine."  I said reluctantly standing up and walking towards the mirror with him.  He pressed play and Hot Times by SM the Ballad began to fill the room. 

His arms rested on my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck.  We began swaying from side to side but something was right.  He wasn't nearly as graceful as usual. 

"Jong In."  I said seeing his eyes begin to close.  "Jong In I think we should...JONG IN!" I yelled as his body went limp and dragged us both to the floor.  "I told you." I said dialing 119.  After hanging up, I laid his head in my lap and his hair gently.  "Why couldn't you just listen?"  I said brushing the hair from his sweat soaked face.  A few minutes passed before his eyes opened and looked at me.

"Jagi~"

"Shhh~ I already called the paramedics."  Right as I finished my sentence the paramedics were knocking on the door.  "Come in~" I said.  They walked over, check his vitals and said he was okay to stay with me as long as he got some rest.  I thanked them and they left.  "See, you should have just listened to me and this all could have been avoided."

"I know. I know." He said trying to get up from the floor.  I stood up and helped him to the couch.  I sat down and he laid his head down in my lap facing my stomach.  His arm wrapped around me and I played in his hair softly while he fell asleep.

"Why are you so stubborn?"  I whispered softly so as not to wake him up.  I watched him while he slept and the hours ticked away.  Eventually, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until a few hours later.  I looked down to find him still asleep in my lap.  "You really were exhausted huh?"  I said grabbing his hand and swiping over his symbol to teleport us back to the dorm and in his bed.  "Kai~ Kai~ you have to turn or you're going to fall off the bed."  With his eyes still closed I guided him in the direction he need to go then went to get out of the bed only to be pulled back.

"Don't go."  He said wrapping his arms around me and resting his head against my chest. 

"I won't."  I said hugging him as I his hair gently.

Kai POV

When I woke up, it was dark outside, but she was still laying next to me in my arms.  Her stomach sang our song loudly causing me to chuckle.  I climbed out of bed and covered her up then walked to the bathroom to shower.  When I came out, she was still sleeping so I walked out into the living room and watched tv with the rest of the members.

"Oh you're awake?"  Baekhyun said sarcasm evident in his tone.

"Yea.  Min Young is still asleep though but her stomach is growling like crazy."

"She'll wake up later.  She's probably tired from watching over you." Suho said flipping through the channels.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Since yesterday afternoon."

"So she watched over me for almost two days?  And hasn't eaten?"

"She ate last night when Kyungsoo took her a sandwich." Kris said getting up and going to the kitchen.

"She really loves you." Baekhyun said.  "Don't lose her."

"I won't."  I said grabbing food from the kitchen and walking back to my room. 

I sat next my bed on the floor and ate while she slept. After I finished eating, I climbed in next to her and wrapped my arms around her waking her up.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up." I said thinking she would be upset.

"It's okay." She said kissing me.

"I brought you some food." I said sitting up and grabbing it.  She sat up and took the plate.

"Chicken?" She asked chuckling.

"Of course."  I said laughing.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yea thanks to you. What about you?"

"Yea."

"I owe you for watching over me."

"I'm your girlfriend.  That's my job."

"But I still want to do something special for you since our date was ruined yesterday."

"Well what do you have in mind?"

"I don't know yet."

"KAI!!!!"  I heard Sehun yell.

"NEH!!"

"Hyung wants you."

"Arrasso."  I said walking out to see my manager standing there with his arms crossed.  I bowed and walked over to him.  "Is everything okay?"

"No.  A fan broke into the SM building yesterday and saw you and MinYoung together.  When we caught her she had already sent the picture out to the public.  Everyone knows about you two now and there is a group set up to attack her.  You need to protect her as much as you love her."

"I will do anything for her but what are we going to do about the fans?  I don't want this to effect the group."

"We'll figure it out.  Is she here?"

"Yea in the room."

"The room?" 

"Yea I passed out yesterday from exhaustion so she teleported us back here and watched over me to make sure I slept."

"You must love her enough to share your secrets."

"I do.  I would do anything for her."

"Go get her."

Your POV

I followed Kai out to the living room nervousness overtaking me.  I listened to his manager as he explained the situation to me. 

"How could a fan be so ruthless?"  I asked so upset that someone would do this.

"I told Kai he had to protect you so until this blows over, don't go anywhere without him."

"Okay."  I said worrying about what could happen.

"Oh and thank you for taking care of him."  His manager said.

"Like I told him.  I'm his girlfriend that's my job.  Especially after all he's done for me."

"Just know that now that fans know it's going to test how strong your relationship really is."

"I know."  I said smiling. "And after all is said and done we'll still be together."

"I sure hope so."  His manager said before leaving.  I looked at Kai and saw the worry on his face.

"Kai."  I said walking over and hugging him.  "Everything will be okay.  Nothing, not even fan struggles, will make me love you any less.  We've been together six months.  We're just getting started." 

"We are aren't we?" He said smiling and kissing my lips.  Suddenly my phone started playing MAMA and all of the members looked at me.  "It's my mom. It's been her ringtone since you guys debuted."

"It was just weird hearing it after all this time."  Kyungsoo said walking into the kitchen to grab food.

"I have to go home."  I said smiling and hugging them all before walking over into Kai's arms. 

"Are you ready?"

"Yepp."  I said and with that I was home in my room.  We walked downstairs and he greeted my mom.  She hugged him, gave him a lunch box, then he went home.

"How was your date honey?"

"It was okay.  He passed out because he was so tired so I watched over him to make sure he slept."

"You're so nice honey."

"I love him."

"I know you do."

"But, a fan broke in and took a picture of us.  They sent it to the public and now everyone knows we are together.  A group is being organized to attack me but he is going to protect me.  I'm not allowed to go anywhere without him."

"As long as I know he is protecting you.  But how are you going to go to school?"

"We all go to the same school mom."  I said laughing.

"Oh yeah I forgot. Just make sure you stay safe.  If he fails to protect you I'll have to hurt him."  She said laughing as she walked up the stairs to go to bed.

"Mom.  Don't tell dad.  I don't want him to make us move again.  I'm starting to like my life here."

"I won't honey.  Good night."

"Good night."  I said as I walked to my room and started the shower.  Once I was under the warm stream of water my thoughts took over. 

Will he be able to protect me?  I should at least try and protect myself.  What could these people have planned?  Will me and him be able to stay strong under fan scrutiny?  Will we last to where I take his last name like he wants?  Like I want? Would we be safe?

A/N:  Thanks for being so patient with my updates.  I have a 4 month break so I will be updating more.