Till Death Do Us Part...Goodbye

The Unspeakable

Your POV

"Hey have you guys seen Kai?"  I said walking into the dorm after Baekhyun let me in.

"No. Is everything okay?" Baekhyun asked.  I could tell he knew something.

"I'm not sure.  He's been distant since graduation.  I call but he doesn't answer.  I text but he doesn't respond.  When we do see each other, it's like he's not entirely there."

"Now that you mention it, he hasn't been at the dorm lately either.  We just assumed he was with you."  Sehun said looking to Baekhyun for approval.  He nodded then looked down at his phone.

"What is going on?" I asked annoyed by the secrecy flowing between them.

"What do you mean?"

"Byun Baekhyun."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You know something now what is it?"

"It's mating season for Kai." Luhan blurted out quickly covering his mouth.  I just stood there confused.

"He didn't want us to tell you." Chanyeol said smiling at the sandwich he'd just made.  "He just hoped it would pass."  I couldn't grasp what was going on.  I had to find him.  I had to talk to him.

"Do you guys know where he went?"  They shook their heads.

"He just said something about having to see your face.  We thought he went to see you." 

"He did." I said realizing where he was.  "Just not physically."  They looked at me confused.  "I wish I could explain but I promised it would stay secret."  They nodded and I left.  I rushed back home and up to my room trying to figure out how I was going to get there.

"There has to be a way to get there."  I suddenly remembered the map he showed me.  I did my best to pull it up. "That's it!" I said getting up from my bed.  I walked to the closet grabbing the box out that said 'For Emergency Only'.  I opened the box reading inside of the lid.  "Go where ever your heart desires. Love Kai." I read aloud.  "Well right now my heart desires to be with you."  I said pulling the necklace out of the box and putting it around my neck.

I closed my eyes and I thought of our spot.  I opened them seeing every light in the cabin off. Maybe he's not here. But he said he had to see my face. I quickly texted my mom letting her know I was with him and walked back to the dancing room where I saw him sitting there with the lights off facing the mural. I quietly walked over to him seeing that his cheeks were wet. Why is he crying?

"You shouldn't be here."  He said scaring me half to death.  "Leave."

"Jong In..."

"LEAVE!"

"I'm not leaving!  You gave me this necklace to go where ever my heart desires and right now it desires to be with you."  I said sitting in front of him.  He refused to look at me.

"I shouldn't have given it to you."  I heard him mumble. I was hurt but I tried not to let it show.

"What is going on? Other than mating season?"

"How did you know?" He said looking up at me wide-eyed.  "Look just leave.  I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm already hurt Jong In.  Why are you so distant?  It's like our relationship ended with graduation."

"Don't say that." Now he was hurt. 

"Well that's how I feel.  Why won't you tell me what's going on?"

"You wouldn't understand." We were both frustrated and not helping the other.

"Try me."

"Please Min Young."

"Look at me."  I said lifting his face.  "I'm not leaving you alone.  You're not getting past this buy ignoring the ones that love you."

Kai POV

"That's the thing.  I'm going to hurt the one I love if she doesn't leave." 

"What?"  I had no choice but to explain now that I said that.

"During mating season, the guys you know mate.  But, it's not like how we've been.  It's dangerous Min Young.  I could kill you.  I don't want to kill you."

"Jong In..."

"If you survive, you will without a doubt become pregnant." I started cutting her off.  "If it's a girl, the only thing she will have to deal with is teleportation.  If it's a boy, he will be just like me."

"Kai..."

"We aren't ready for kids Min Young, especially not kids with powers."

"KAI!"  She said cutting my discussion short. "When is this supposed to happen?"

"When the full moon comes out."  We both glanced out the window seeing the moon come from behind the clouds.

Your POV

His eyes shot closed and legs pulled up to his chest.  His breathing picked up pace and he began to sweat.  He was shaking uncontrollably letting out hearty groans as he tried to control himself.  Knowing what I had to do, I crawled over to him caressing his face as the tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Please leave."  He managed.

"No."  I said causing him to look at me. 

I've never seen so much lust in his eyes.  Suddenly his eyes flashed and I saw my reflection seeing the same lust in my eyes.  I pulled his arms from around his knees surprised he gave in.  I pulled his shirt off and pushed him back onto the floor straddling his waist.  His hands gripped my waist tightly as I leaned down kissing him deeply.

"Min Young~" He called out.  I ignored him.  "Min Young stop!"

"I can't the desire is too strong."  I couldn't understand why I wanted him so bad.  I wasn't the one mating but I couldn't control the desire I had for him.  "I need you."  I kissed him again this time without rebuttal.  The grip on my waist tightened as I felt him grow beneath me.  He sat us up and pulled my shirt over my head attacking my chest with kisses as he unhooked my bra tossing it aside. Frustrated with the fact I still had bottoms on, he ripped the sides of my shorts and with incredible strength pulling them away and tossing them next to my bra. 

"Whoa" was all I could manage to say.

I stood up and he pulled his bottoms off quickly returning his grip to my waist pulling me in. His eyes flashed again and he pushed me, my back slamming against the mural.  I could see the regret in his eyes so I kissed him deeply letting him know I was okay.  At least I thought was okay.  The pain lessened as he moved to my neck the sensitive spot.  It was different this time.  It was intense and so was the pleasure it gave me.

"Oppa~ I moaned as my nails dug into his back. 

Kai POV

"Oppa~ I nngh~ please~" Her unorganized moans only fueled my arousal.

I moved us from the wall to the floor and hovered over her.  My wolf senses kicked in with the third eye flash and I could smell her scent.  It made me start losing control but I tried my hardest not to hurt her.  I positioned my hand pushing my fingers into her.  Her back arched as her eyes fluttered shut.

"Oppa~ joguemman deo~" I moved my hand faster feeling her hips attempt to grind at the same pace. "Jong Innn~ her back arched as she hit her first high. 

I leaned down kissing her passionately forcing entrance into .  The kisses became sloppy as her hands rubbed up and down my back.  Her scent was stronger than ever and I could no longer control myself. I flipped her over onto all fours pushing myself in causing half moan half screams to bounce off the walls.  I into her repeatedly struggling to control my pace. 

"Oppa~ hnngh~ deo balli~" I picked up pace still controlling how fast I was going.

Her arms gave out and her top half collapsed to the floor.  My eyes flashed a fourth time and I looked down seeing claws form scratches on her waist as I continued ing into her.

"Ahh!" She screamed from the pain and I felt guilty but I couldn't stop, she was so close. "Oreul geo gatae~"

The strength in her arms suddenly returned as she shot up from the floor screaming my name as she entered her second high.  I pulled her up and turned her to face me wiping the tears I caused. Kissing her again deeper than before, I could tell she was still lusting for more. 

Your POV

I pushed him onto his back again straddling his hips.  I pushed myself down onto him looking him directly in his half lidded eyes.  Listening to his throaty growls this whole time was only making me more excited and though my body was getting weaker and weaker by the minute I couldn't stop.  I needed more of him. 

Realizing I was too weak to move myself, he started ing beneath me.  My body was pressed against his, the skin to skin contact sending electricity through my body.  I balled my fists in his hair, careful not to pull it, and buried my face in his neck as his arms wrapped around me and I felt his claws pressing into my skin.  The pain was horrible but the pleasure was blocking me from feeling the full intensity.  His warm breath was giving me goose bumps as his pace picked up to an inhumane speed.

"Oppa!" I screamed on the brink of going over the edge.  "JONG IN!" I was unable to hold on any longer. With a deep growl of my name, a few s, and three es later, he entered his first high and took me with him.  I could feel his claws leaving long cuts as he dragged his hands across my back.  The sweat mixing with the blood was a terrible stinging feeling and I began to cry.  I could feel him breathing heavily but slowly returning to normal.  My body was too weak to move. Everything was getting blurry.

Kai POV

"Min Young-ah~" I breathed out finally coming down from my high.  "Min Young."  I was worried when I didn't get a response the second time. "Babe."

"Hmm~" She sounded weak and her body was getting heavy.

"Min Young!" I felt her body go limp. 

Making sure my claws were gone, I wrapped an arm around her using my free arm to push us up.  Her head lolled back and her arms fell to the sides.  I looked down seeing all the blood she'd lost.  I put my face close to hers feeling that she was barely breathing.  I was terrified my worst fear was coming to life.  I stood up quickly glad my strength hadn't left yet. 

I carried her to the bathroom laying her in the tub and turned the water on.  I started washing her body being extra careful of the wounds I gave her.  I quickly searched the first aid box in the closet finding nothing but rolls of gauze, medical tape, and band-aids. I pulled her from the tub laying her on her stomach so I could tend to the cuts on her back.  They were deep and the bleeding wasn't stopping but I couldn't take her to the hospital. The best I could do was call Lay.

"Hyung~ please! You have to save her!" I yelled over the phone. 

"Since you won't tell me where you are, the only thing I can do over the phone is stop the bleeding.  I can't heal her wounds or anything."

"Arrasso."  I said wishing he could do more but grateful he was doing what he could.

"Put the phone to her ear." I did as I was told. I continued dabbing away the fresh blood until I noticed it stopping.  I put the phone back to my ear.

"Thank you so much Hyung."

"Just make sure you take care of her."

"Arrasso."  I said hanging up quickly.

I couldn't leave the wounds open, so I layered the gauze and taped around the edges.  After I did all ten cuts on her back, I tended to the minor ones on her waist. Once those were done, I wrapped her whole torso, where the cuts were, in gauze.  Her body was still heavy, her breathing was shallow, and her skin was pale.

"Please Min Young~ hang in there arrasso?" I picked her up and took her to the bed.  I grabbed a pair of my sweat pants and decided against a shirt since she was wrapped in gauze.  I rushed to the kitchen to get her some water.  I sat her up and put the cup to her lips.  "Min Young-ah~ you have to drink this."  She could barely put on the glass so I tipped it up watching her swallow sip by sip.  Once it was gone I set the cup on the nightstand and covered her up.  "I'll be back okay?"

"hmm~" she let out the first response since we'd finished.  It was relieving but it was still hard to leave her side.

I quickly showered watching her blood wash down the drain mixed with my tears of regret.

"How could I let this happen?  Why didn't I stop her?" I was talking to myself as the tears continued to wash away with the warm water.

I washed up and climbed out.  I dressed once I was dry, and then walked back to the bedroom seeing that some of her color returned in her cheeks.  She still looked lifeless and it was tearing me apart.  I dropped to me knees at the side of the bed tears flowing in rivers down my cheeks. 

"Mianhae." I grabbed her hand interlocking my fingers with hers.  "Neomu mianhae Min Young.  I shouldn't have let you go through with this.  I shouldn't have let you stay with me.  This is all my fault.  Please forgive me."  I laid my head on my arm crying myself to sleep. 

A couple days passed and it was the same, I forced her to sip water and cried by her bedside.  I was losing hope that she would survive.  And if she did I felt it wouldn't be the same.  Tonight was like last night and the night before.  I cried myself to sleep at the side of the bed holding her hand.  Little did I know it would be my last night.