Danger

The Unspeakable

Your POV

After everyone paid for bowling we all went to the lanes to set up.  As I was sitting there waiting on them to input names, my phone started playing MAMA, causing Kai to turn around and laugh.  The text was from my mom. 

Mom:  Stay where you are!  Don’t come home yet!

Me:  Wae-yo?

Mom:  He’s here

Me:  Noogoo?

Mom: Kyung Jun

Me:  Okay, I’m bowling with EXO

Mom:  What honey that’s great

Me:  I know

“Your turn!”  Baekhyun yelled.

“Arrasso.”  I said putting my phone on the nearby table and going to take my turn.

After my turn, I turned around to see Kai on my phone. 

“What are you doing?”

“Is everything okay?  Why does your mom want you to stay here?”

“A-ani It’s nothing, my uncle is there and we don’t get along well.”

“Mhmm.  Arrasso.”  He said going to take his turn.

After he gave me back my phone, my mom called me.  I walked away from the group a bit so I could hear.

“Yoeboseyo.”

“Did you think I wouldn’t find out where you were?”

I gasped loudly and dropped my phone.

Kai POV

When I turned around to check on Min Young, she was shaking and crying, so I rushed over to her.

“What’s wrong Min Young?” She didn’t respond. “Min Young, what’s wrong, you have to talk to me.”

“He, Kyung Jun, he…he is coming here.”

“Who is?”

“My ex-boyfriend.”

“Coming from where?”

“My house.”  She said.  I don’t know if I was more hurt that she lied to me or the fact that I could lose her to this guy.

“So you lied to me?”

“Yes Kai, but that isn’t the issue right now!” She said starting to cry and shake harder.

I didn’t know what else to do so I pulled her into me and wrapped my arms around her.

Your POV

“Everything will be okay.”  He said to me my hair. 

By then the rest of the members started to notice and crowd around.I could tell they had questions, but I could also feel Kai giving them the “Shh” sign.

“No…no it won’t.  He’s tried to kill me once.”

“What?!”  Suho called from behind me.

“When I broke up with him.  He said if he couldn’t have me, no one could.”

~~~~~*~~~~~

Begin Flashback:

“No Kyung Jun, I’m tired of your lies.”

“I didn’t mean to cheat, it just happened.”

“It just happened?  It just happened?  Let me guess Hye Rin just came over and sat her ty on top of you huh?”

“No not exactly.”

“My point.  I’m done with you.”

“But I love you.”

When I turned around to respond he was walking into my kitchen.  I assumed for something to drink.  When he came back out, he had a knife.  I started to run towards the door but it was too late.  As soon as my hand was on the knob, he brought the knife down onto my shoulder.  I dropped to the floor where he stabbed me in my side and stomach.  I faked like I was dead hoping he would leave.  He was stupid so of course it worked. 

“If I can’t have you, no other man will.”  He said thinking I couldn’t hear him.

I knew I needed to call for help but I had lost so much blood I barely had enough strength to get off the floor.  After reassuring myself he was gone, I did my best to gather all my strength, and make it to the phone.  It took what felt like forever for help to arrive.  They found me passed out by the floor.

End of Flashback

~~~~~*~~~~~

When I picked my head from Kai’s chest, everyone was looking at me.

“Well, he won’t get you tonight.  Not if I have something to do with it?”  Kai said squeezing me tighter.

I glanced towards the door and saw him enter.  I quickly hid my face in Kai’s shirt, starting to shake again.  I balled my fists in his shirt trying to stop the shaking.

“Guys, I’m taking her to the “place.”  I heard Kai whisper to the members.  He picked me up and carried me out the side door and down some stairs.

Baekhyun POV

After Kai took Min Young to safety, the first thing we did was take him outside to the nearby forest.

“Where are we going?  I know she’s in there.”  He started yelling.  I flashed my eyes and that shut him up.

When we got him into the forest we transformed, Chanyeol accidentally howling, scaring birds away.  We handled that business, then left him there for the police to find.  We changed back and went to check on them.

Your POV

“Is he gone?”  I asked worried.

“Yea, we just roughed him up then left him in the woods.  The police already got him so you don’t need to worry anymore.”  Baekhyun responded.

“Thank you guys so much.”

“No problem.”  Suho said.

“Guys, can we be alone for a minute?”

“OOOOHHHH~”  D.O. said smiling.  Suho smacked his head making me laugh.

They left and Kai sat across from me.

“Why did you lie to me?”  He asked me looking disappointed.

“I’m sorry.  It’s…”

“You said no secrets.  How am I supposed to protect my girlfriend if she doesn’t tell me when she’s in danger?”

I didn’t know what to say to I just looked at the ground.  He got up and sat next to me.

“You can tell me anything.  When you’re mad, sad, or just want to tell me something, it doesn’t matter but you have to talk to me.”

“Arrasso oppa.  Miahnae.”

“Gwenchanah”  He said kissing my forehead and pulling me into a hug. “Let’s go finish our game.”  He  said pulling me up from the chair.  After our game he took me home.  Knowing he wouldn’t make it past the front door, I told him to teleport up to my room.  He stayed there and held me until I fell asleep.  Boy was I in for a rude awakening in the morning.