New Relationships

The Unspeakable

Your POV

'neoreul ttaraganda ttaraganda, jjochaganda jjochaganda, chajaganda chajaganda' rang out repeatedly waking me up.

"Mwo?!"  I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"I'm outside let me in." 

"Ehh~ just teleport yourself in."  I said not wanting to get out of bed.

"Fine." 

I hung up the phone and closed my eyes again only to have to open them again.

"Ireona."  He said walking in and shaking me gently causing me to glare at him. "Someone's cranky this morning."

"Someone didn't get much sleep last night."  I said rubbing my eyes again and throwing the covers off of me.

"Wae."  He said worry on his face as he sat next to me.

"I was just thinking about a lot."

"Mwo?"

"People know we are "back together" now.  I'm not safe and neither are you." I said sitting up.

"Everything will be okay.  I'm not going to let anyone hurt you."

"I know that.  But it still makes me nervous."

"I know.  But either way, you need to get up and get dressed before we are late to school."

"Can't you just teleport us?"

"You said you don't like when I teleport us to school."

"I'm tired so today is an exception. Now please just give me 15 minutes."

"Fine."  He said wrapping his arms around me.

Kai POV

I knew if I laid down she wasn't going to wake up again so I just sat there with her in my arms.  I watched the clock to make sure she didn't oversleep.

"Ireona Min Young-ah~"

"Arrasso arrasso." She said stretching before getting up and walking into the bathroom.  "Oppa~!" I heard her yell.

"Neh~~"

"Can you bring me my uniform?"

"Neh."  I quickly took her the uniform so she could dress and we could leave.

"Gomawo."

"Neh~"  I said walking back out and sitting on her bed.  "Balli~"

"Ara."  It wasn't long before she walked back into the room.

"Are you ready?"

"Neh.  Gaja."  She said grabbing her backpack and standing in front of me.  I wrapped my arms around her and she did the honors of taking us to school.

After leaving our secret spot and walking towards the school building, girls began crowding around us.  They yelled horrible things about her and how they didn't understand how I could date someone like Min Young.  It was hurting me to hear those things so I could only imagine how much it was hurting her.  I held her hand tighter than before and made sure not to let go.  We walked to my locker, then hers, then went to class.

"Min Young-ah~" Sehun said walking over and hugging her.  "Gwenchanah?"

"Neh."  She said her tone extremely sad.

"The girls out there were a bit vicious."  I said taking my seat next to her.

"A bit?"  Baekhyun said.  "I heard what they were saying."

"Hyung, you're not helping."

"Mian."  He said before taking his seat.

"Everything will be okay."  Sehun said patting her shoulder.  "You have EXO to protect you."

"I know."  She said smiling gently to hide the pain she was feeling.

Your POV

Lunch time rolled around and I just wanted the day to end.  I walked with Chanyeol to the lunch line then to the table.  While waiting on the rest of the members to arrive, something unexpected happened.

"Annyeonghaseyo?"  A girl said standing in front of the table.  "na neun Sae Young imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo Sae Young-ssi."  I said smiling at her. "ahnjuseyo."  I motioned for her to sit down.

"I'm new here." She said nervousness in her tone.

"Jinjjah?"

"Neh.  I just moved here from California."

"Oh really."  I said switching to English seeing Chanyeol's expression go from normal to shocked.

"Yea.  My dad was transferred to the Samsung headquarters."

"Mine too."

"Really." 

"Yea."

"ehhem."  I heard Chanyeol clear his throat.

"Oh sorry. This is..."

"Chanyeol.  I know.  Do you really eat lunch with them?" 

"Yea.  I also date one."  I said smiling.  I wasn't ashamed of dating one just a little scared.

"So you're the girl everyone is talking about?"

"Yea."

"Well I don't see the big deal.  So what if you date Kai.  I think you guys look cute together."

"Thanks."  I said.  It felt good to hear that.

"Yo yo yo man~" Luhan called as the rest of the members came and sat down after getting their food.  I introduced them to Sae Young noticing her cheeks turn a fierce red when I got to Kris. 

"Would you like to eat lunch with us from now on?"  Kris asked obviously seeing the same thing I saw.

"Uhm...sure?" She said smiling nervously.

"Meokja." I said smiling trying relieve some of her nervousness.

After lunch I found out she was in my class and she sat in front of me.

"You like Kris oppa don't you?  I said whispering to her.

"Yea but I doubt he likes me back."

"You never know."  I said trying to comfort her seeing her attitude drop a little. 

"Do you think you could talk to him for me?"

"Yea sure."

"Can we be friends?"

"Of course." I said smiling.

"Alright class sijakhamnida."  The teacher said drawing our attention to the notes on the board.

After school was out, I met Kai at the entrance and we walked to cafe that was nearby.  He teleported us to an open table that was pretty much hidden. 

"I'll be back."  He said getting up to go order.  He came back with Macaroons and two Iced Raspberry Chocolate drinks.  "Oh one more thing."  He said disappearing then returning quickly with a bag.

"What is that?"  I asked curiosity taking over.

"Close your eyes." I did as he said.  "Okay open them."

"Wah kyeopda."  I said as I looked at the Minnie Mouse hoodie he was holding.

"And this is mine."  He said pulling out a matching Mickey Mouse hoodie.

"What is this for?"

"To show that we are and will be a couple no matter what happens. Put it on."

"Arrasso."  I said standing up and slipping the hoodie over my uniform.  "It's perfect."  I said smiling and tiptoeing to kiss him.

"Meokja."  I sat across from him and picked up a macaroon.

"Wah~ masheetda."  I said smiling. We snacked for about an hour then decided it was time to go home.

"We can't go that way."  I said realizing he was pulling me in the direction to walk past everyone in the cafe.

"And why not?  Everyone already knows."

Kai POV

"I guess you're right."  She said tightening the grip she had on my hand.

"It's okay."  I said seeing how nervous she was getting.  "I'm right here."  She nodded her head and we walked through the crowd.  Gasps came from every direction but no one crowded around.  "See it's not so bad is it?"

"No."  She said smiling.  "Maybe people are starting to warm up."

"Maybe."  I said not wanting to know that I doubted what she said.  "But I still have to protect you because we don't know anything about that group except that they want to hurt you."

"True."  She said her smile fading away.  "Oh hey.  I need a favor."

"Anything."

"Sae Young likes Kris.  She asked me to talk to him."

"Well come on then."  I said pulling her in the direction of the dorm.

"Can't you do it for me?"

"Nope.  You told her you would do it."

"Fine."  She said rolling her eyes.

Your POV

It took a while to get to the dorm.  When we walked in I walked straight towards Kris and asked to talk to him privately.  Once we were alone, my heart was beating fast.  I was nervous. What if he didn't like her back?  How would I tell her?

"Kris."  I said beginning to speak in English just in case the other members were eavesdropping.

"What?"

"Uhm...Sae Young.."

"The girl from lunch?"

"Yea.."

"Did she say anything about me?"

"Can I finish?  Geez relax."  I said laughing.  "She likes you and apparently you like her back."

"I do.  She was totally my style."

"Of course she was."   I said laughing.  "I'm guessing you want to go out with her."

"Yea.  You think you could set me up?"

"Of course."

"Thanks."

"That was easier than I thought.  I thought I would have to tell her you didn't like her like that."  I said before walking out.

"Why?"

"Because in case you haven't noticed, you are a picky person."  I laughed and went to Kai.

"Ready to go home?"  He asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Yepp."  I said before being whisked away back to my room.

"I'll see you in the morning." 

"Arrasso."

"And get some sleep tonight."

"I will."

"Yaksok?"

"Yaksokhae."  I said as we linked our pinkies and touching thumbs.

"Jalja." He said kissing my forehead.

"Jalja."  I said before watching him disappear.

I grabbed my clothes, took a shower, and called it a night. 

~~A couple weeks later~~

Everything was going okay with me and Kai.  No threats against me or him occurred and the news about the group set up to hurt me gradually faded away.  I still thought about it.  Who wouldn't?  But, as far as I knew I was okay.  With Sae Young and Kris on the other hand, well that's another story that I was going to find out soon.

"Sae Young-ah~"  I said opening my door to a crying Sae Young.  "What happened?"

"He...we...it's over."  She cried out.

"Come in."  I said pulling her in and shutting the door.  "What do you mean?"

"He...he said he has to move back to Canada." She cried.

"Don't worry Sae Young.  Everything will be okay."

"No it won't.  He told me he loved me.  He told me his secrets Min Young.  About his powers and that he's a wolf."

"And that's why you have to know everything will be okay."  I said sitting us both down on the couch. "They only share the secrets with the people they truly love."  She just looked at me.  "He'll come back to you so don't worry.  I promise." 

"Can I stay here tonight?"

"Uhm yea sure.  Come on."  I said leading her to my room. 

I gave her some pajamas then led her to the bathroom so she could change.  I took her uniform and threw it in the washer so she would have a clean uniform for the next day.  I began pulling the mat out of my closet and laying it on the floor.  I gave her a blanket and she was asleep before I could say goodnight.  I laid in my bed and slowly drifted off.

 

A/N:  The situation with Sae Young is ONLY to fix my update according to the current situation.  I already had the first part (before the "~~ A couple weeks later~~") before the whole situation with Kris and needed to adjust it accordingly so please do not,  I REPEAT DO NOT, spread a rumor about the whole Kris situation based off of this story.  My update is based off of pure imagination..IMAGINATION!