Happy New Year and Sungmin's Birthday (SJ)

The Mischievousness Of The Evil Maknae And Lord Voldemin (SEMI-HIATUS)

Dec. 26, 2013. Midnight.

 

Sungmin sat along on silence. All he want now is to be alone. He doesn’t want anyone to nudge him from his thinking of nothing. Locked on Leeteuk and his room, he feels the gentle breeze from outside touch on his skin. His thoughts a while ago came flying on his mind again. “he fooled me…” he murmured all over and over again. He didn’t notice someone knock on his door, but on the second knock, is pondering came to a halt. He is promised to ignore it but the curiosity to see who it is broke his vow. He wiped his tears and as he opened the door sullenly and raised his arm from his eyes, he saw a smiling faced man who paced around the room. “HI DONGSAENG!!!”( guess who it is guys. It is pretty obvious afterall)

Sungmin didn’t greet back. Maybe he is just too surprised to see his stubborn Kang In hyung bring him food to eat. It used to be Ryeowook or Leeteuk. “Hey don’t ever, ever skip dinner! Ryeowook will be very sad if you’ll not eat the food he made for us.. God will be sad too.” The elder said as he sat on Ming’s bed. ‘When did he become Shisus the 2nd anyway?’ Sungmin thought as he stared to the food. “Thanks hyung.”

He expected Kang In to quickly leave but what happened is the exact opposite. The other just watched him eat, and Sungmin grew uncomfortable of that. “Hyung, you know I hate being watched how I eat.” He said, indirectly implying for the other to just leave him alone, but Kang In, as usual, he is naïve to notice that. “Okay, I will just look at the ceiling then.” He said as he bounced to Sungmin’s very soft bed. “Yipee!” He giggled like a baby as he jumped here and there. “YAH HYUNG! I can’t concentrate eating! And my bed will be destroyed in no time!” And it really happened. His bed collapsed. Of course, how the hell can a wooden bed support a bouncing 70kg man and not collapse?

Sungmin have to sleep at his bed’s foam on the floor. But he didn’t mind at all.

All of a sudden, he cried. He sobbed, let his feelings and heart out..

“Ohhh, I am sorry my dongsaeng! I will fix it now..” Kang In said but he stopped on his steps towards outside when Sungmin sobbed harder. “It is not about the bed! WAHHHH JUST STAY HERE HYUNGIE!” he yelled nonstop. Kang In has to cover his mouth because at this time of night, the others are sleeping, except Leeteuk, who is still on a shooting for Running Man.

Kang In playfully hugged Sungmin, “Awwww… I hate to see our bunny cry.” By which Sungmin glared at him. “Why are you here anyway?” Sungmin asked. “To cheer dongsaeng up, and Siwon said you shouldn’t let the food wait there outside or else God will be mad at you.” Kang In explained with a grin. “Stop being like Shisus, doesn’t suit you at all.” Sungmin remarked which made Kang In chuckle. “Hahaha, nevermind. What is your problem anyway? We are so sad not to taste your own cooking today…” Kang In replied, but then he said ‘sorry’ when he felt the other shooting threatening looks at him. “Joke. What is your problem? Everyone is worried at you.” He said seriously. “Nothing…” Sungmin lied. “I won’t force you, but I hope I made you laugh somehow.” Kang In smiled. “Yeah, you just did.” Sungmin smiled a little as he hugged his hyung again. “Thank you hyung…” “yeah, sleep now, we will have a dream concert at December 30 right? You need to rest for the practice tomorrow.” Kang In said as he closed the door.

 

Sungmin cried again as he remembered what really happened..

Dec. 26. 2013, Afternoon.

“Kyu! Where are you??” Sungmin entered Kyu and Ryeowook’s room. “Where are the others anyway.. they left me.” He just woke up this morning to fine everyone had left. “Ohhh I am very bored…” he said. He lied at his crush’s bed and relaxed himself. “So Kyu’s bed is this soft too.” He said. He turned around but, “awww!” He felt a hard object pressed on his back.
“What is thi---a phone?” He is shocked. ‘Phones aren’t allowed in SME!’ “And what is even the brand of the phone?” He looked at it and saw a tiny inscription.

‘Kyuhyun’s Product Of Potions’

“Should I open it or not?” He said and before he knew it, he already unlocked the phone. He went to the contact and a number showed:

‘01101001001000000110110001101111011101100110010100100000011110010110111101110101’

“Who owns this number?” He went to the messages and see a convo:

 

I don’t like him anymore.

Huh, Sungmin hyung? Why? EHH!? O_O

He is very jealous, he doesn’t accept me who I am…

He kept on telling me what to do, do this, do that…

I am tired of it. Good thing I didn’t asked him to be my boyfriend.

I would rather be with you all the time than him. .__.

Ohhh I understand… How would you tell him? O.O

IDK, I will just go farther to him than I used to.

K. Fine. Jaejoong umma told me to sleep now. Bye Kyu.

Bye Min, have  a nice sleep. zzZ zzZ

 

“As in what did I just read?!” he said.

Outside the room..

“ohhh where is my phone? Did I just leave it at my room?” Kyuhyun scratched his head on confusion. “Where is th—“ As he opened the door he is shocked to see Sungmin holding his phone. “Sungmin!” He grabbed his phone. He looked at the screen and saw the convo. “Sh*t.” He looked at Ming. “I hate you!” He kicked the evil maknae’s face and the other stumbled at the floor. “I HATE YOU I DON’T LIKE YOU TOO ANYMORE!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH!” Which is the truth. He ran to his room and locked the door.

“Ohhhh I ! He did find out. Omo, how to say sorry to hyung..” Kyuhyun panicked a little. And he remembred.. “GOD! DID HE JUST UNDERSTAND THE BINARY CODE!? I AM DEAD MEAT!” He panicked. (People who can read binary codes.. Shhh.. XD)

 

“WAAAAAHH!” He cried like a kid now. “I wasted my time on someone like him! I should have just spent my time with Eunhyuk.. But now he is close to Hae more than me, he forgot me like I did.. Shindong has a girlfriend now.. less time for me.. Now who can I have by my side?” He thought for a while… “I will see tomorrow. Whoever I see first when I wake up will be the one who I will be close with.” He said as he closed his eyes.

 

Dec. 27, dawn.

Changmin is sleeping when his phone rang. “Ughhhh, who the heck will call to this time of morning?” He said as he looked at his phone. ‘Kyu’. He got out of the room just not to wake up Yoochun and Junsu.

“Yeoboseyo Chang-“

“HOW IMPORTANT IS WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY JUST TO WAKE ME UP THIS TIME OF THE DAWN!? IT IS FREAKING 2AM! THE DEVIL’S HOUR. DO YOU WANNA KILL ME EARLY!?”  Changmin retorted at the phone, causing Kyuhyun to get almost deaf.

“Chill.” He just said.

“What is it anyway?” Changmin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Sungmin… he saw our convo.” Kyuhyun plainly replied.

“Ohhhhh who the damn cares about the--- WHAT!?” He is now wide awake.

Kyuhyun smirked, “See? You are shocked as well. I left my phone this morning and he snuck in my room.” ‘I am also dead meat if he finds out what that stupid binary code cellphone number mean. Changmin is smart… like me.’

“Your fault dude. You are S... T… U… P… I… D.” Chang spelled it out, which caused chuckling on the other line.

“Yeah I know. Now I don’t know what to do.”

“Say sorry. That is all. K bye.” Changmin went to their room again and slept quickly.

“Aish..” Kyuhyun scratched his nape and lied down on his bed.

 

Dec. 27, 2013, Morning.

“WAKE UP GUYS!” Leeteuk went to Hae/Henry/Hyuk’s room and clashed the two cymbals he just bought yesterday.

“Aigoo hyung…” Donghae showed an annoyed face as he woke up.

“Just wake up the 2 Lees here.” He said as he ran to Kang/Ye/Bum/Hee’s room. “WAKE UP KIMS!” He clashed those annoying cymbals again, right into Yesung’s ears. “WTF!” Yesung yelled. “WAKE UP YOUNGWOON!” he said as he shook the other on his bed.” “Neh hyung…” He said lazily as he stretched. “Here comes the cranky Kang In.. now where is Heechul? Kindly explain?” Leeteuk said. “Ask Siwon hyung…” Kibum said as he tucked on his blanket again, too lazy to start his day.

Leeteuk went to Won/Shin/Mi/Geng’s room. “WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!” Leeteuk yelled and yelled as he rang those cymbals again. “Wake up Si.. Hoy Shisus…” Leeteuk almost collapsed from where he is standing. “Hey why are you disturbing Wonnie and I’s sleep?” Heechul said, he is still hugging Siwon and it is okay for Siwon. “DID YOU SLEEP TOGETHER!?” Hangeng, Shindong  and Zhou Mi asked. “A-aniyo!” Siwon yelped. “Aish.. children these days..” Leeteuk said as he got off the room and went to Kyu and Ryeowook’s room.

“Wake up maknae!” Leeteuk clashed those loud pieces of cymbals. AGAIN.

“I am just the 2nd maknae. Where is Ryeowook hyung anyway?” Kyuhyun yawned again. “Cooking of course.” Leeteuk said. ‘You should be the one cooking hyung…’ Kyuhyun said in his mind. “Did you wake Ming up?” he asked the elder. “OHHHH! I DIDN’T! BYE!” he said as he rushed on his and Sungmin’s own room.

“Hyung is so stupid to not wake up his own roommate. Stupid.” Kyuhyun laughed.

 

“HAHAHAHAHA!” Sungmin, half asleep, is laughing his heart out as he feels he is being tickled. “Hihihihihi… Wakey.. Wakey up. Teukie hyung will be mad..” Kang In said as he tickles his saeng and pokes the pumpkin’s cheek. “Aigoo Teukie hyung stop tickling me.. Wait… Is this Teuk-“ Sungmin quickly opened his eyes. He saw Kang In looking at him, dazed by his hyung’s innocent smiling face. “WAKE UP!!!” Leeteuk yelled as he clashed his cymbals by the door. “TIME TO EAT SAENG!” Kang In cheered as he carried the stunned Sungmin on his back and had him sat on the dining table. “Eat eat eat!” Kang In said but was stopped by Siwon. “Let us pray first.” Siwon immediately said and began his morning mass prayer. Hangeng and Zhou Mi just rolled their eyes and was about to reach for the food when Heechul hit their heads. “What!?” they almost yelled had not Heechul threatened to slap their mouths. “Wonnie’s praying k?” Heechul whispered.

“Duh, you aren’t a Christian or Catholic at all.” Hangeng rolled his eyes. “I agree.” Zhou Mi said. “At last the two of you agreed at each other for the first time around.” Heechul clapped his hands quietly. “Don’t you see? Henry is also praying.” Heechul snapped. “How can he both mingle with the two of you if you don’t know such thing as respecting religions?” He huffed.

“In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen.” Siwon ended his prayer and only Yesung made the sign of a cross (he is Catholic right?).

As Sungmin opened his eyes he accidentally made eye contact with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun lowered his head in embarassment and Sungmin just started eating. ‘Whoever I see first when I wake up will be the one who I will be close with.’ He remembered what he said.. ‘Kang In hyung.’

Sungmin stood up and is about to go to the comfort room but then, he slipped on a banana peel, which Eunyuk just threw elsewhere. “Ouch!” he almost cried because of the pain on his back. The other members stood up to see what happened. “Ohhh Sungmin!” Leeteuk screamed. Kang In went to Sungmin and carried him on his arms. “Oh gosh saeng! What happened?” He asked worriedly. “A-ani hyung, I just slipped on a banana peel.” He stuttered, as the raccoon’s face is just an inch near him, who isn’t still aware he made the younger nervous. He then rushed Sungmin on the sofa to see the injuries. “Banana peel? Who even left that banana peel on the floor? I am the one who is scrubbing and cleaning the floor.” Yesung asked which secretly made Eunhyuk shiver. “And I am in charge in cleaning the walls. Yesung hyung, see the walls? They are full of banana residues also.” Kibum sighed as he got up and wiped the walls. “Who even made this? Answer me!” Leeteuk fumed and Eunhyuk rushed in the scene. “Mian! Mianhae!” He said as he bowed many times. “As expected…” Kyuhyun said. “Yah Eunhyuk, after you eat remember to clean! I know you eat the most here in SJ but please… CLEAN.” Sungmin yelled and he flinched in pain again. “a-ah-ahhhh!”

“Ohhhh poor Ming…” Kang In said as he caressed the other’s back, seems it is massaging.

Sungmin can’t help but to shake at the sudden touch. ‘The hell hyung?’

“Just like that.. Mmmm…” Sungmin felt comfort as his very innocent and clueless hyung massages his back. ‘What the.. I feel strange.’ Sungmin came back to his senses. ‘Whoever I see first when I wake up will be the one who I will be close with.’ “Hyung, I think I like you.” He murmured under his breath, not enough for Kang In to hear it. “What? I didn’t hear you.” Said Kang In. “I love you hyung! Thank you!” He just switched the topic for Kang In to stop massaging him now. “I love dongsaeng too!” Was Kang In’s reply while hugging his dongsaeng.

“Seriously guys… You look like lovers.” Ryeowook said which made all of them laugh.

 

Dec. 27, 2013, Afternoon.

“Sungmin hyung…” Kyuhyun poke Sungmin’s cheek, who is still sleeping soundly.

“Who the… Kyuhyun-ah… Bastard!” Sungmin smacked the other’s head the moment he knew who he is.

Kyuhyun winced in pain. “awww, you are a meanie hyung.” He playfully remarked, but Sungmin didn’t even smile a little. Instead, he stared sullenly with his big, dark eyes. Kyuhyun, for the first time in his life, felt this kind of guilt… Like a big fireball who want to swallow him anytime, the one that eats up his own self.

“I am sorry..” Kyuhyun quickly said. “I did wrong…” he was cut in his word when he saw a scary Sungmin. Sungmin isn’t sad at all.. he is mad at the other… Very mad to have his time wasted all these months.. That he wanna throw out the evil maknae on the deepest portions of hell. But still, he doesn’t want to hurt his friend that much…

“Hey what are you doing!?” Kyuhyun panicked as he is pulled on the collar by Ming. “Go to where you really belong to!” He yelled as he threw Kyuhyun out to his room’s door. “Awwww…!” Kyuhyun yelped as he touched his aching back. “What happened to you hyung?” Henry, who is busy eating mochi balls, saw him lying on the floor, face down. “Ughhhh help me Henry!” He said as he rubbed his back continuously. “Help!” Henry shouted at the whole dorm. “Hey, what happened to you, Cho?” Heechul asked in confusion as he got closer to Kyu. “Just help me stand up here!” he screamed as  he cries because of the pain. Sungmin, who is inside his room, peeked at the door just to say, “That pain is less compared to what you did to me. You should have just told me quick, so I will already like someone else better than you. Now I do.” Then he closed his door again. “What is the meaning of what he said Kyu?” Kang In asked in confusion. “Aish… none of your business hyung… Just massage me like you did to Ming hyung.” He rolled his eyes as he is being carried by Kang In.

 

“What really happened?” Leeteuk asked in Kyu’s room, while Kyu is being treated by Kang In.

“Aigoo hyung please don’t tell anybody.” Kyuhyun said, confused, whether to tell the two about it or not.

“We can be trusted, right Kang In?” Leeteuk looked at Kang In.

“YEAH OF COURSE!” Kang In smiled.

“Okay… I became a jerk. I like Ming right, you all know that. But, now I don’t. He read my text convo with Changmin about it.”

“Duh, you are really a jerk…” Leeteuk said.

“Anyway how did you even got a cellphone?” Kang In asked.

“SECRET.” Is all that Kyuhyun said.

“OUCHHHH! HYUNG!” Kyuhyun yelled as Kang In, who is now a mad raccoon, smacked his head. “YOU PABO! You made one of my saengs cry! You are such a bad BBQ!” he raged as he twisted Kyuhyun’s arm. “A-AHHH-AWWWWW!” Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk, asking for sympathy. “I am not involved in this anymore..” Leeteuk said as he is about to leave the room but Kyuhyun pulled his shirt. “HELP ME HYUNG! OR MING WILL KILL ME FOR SURE!” He yelled nonstop. “Just say sorry before New Years’ Eve.” Kang In shrugged. “Aish whatever!” Kyuhyun got up from his bed and got out of his room. “Stubborn kid.” Leeteuk facepalmed.

 

“His smile… His eyes… His nose… His hair… His manly gesture… Gosh…” Sungmin is fangirling fanboying with his Kang In hyung’s picture which he pasted on his scrapbook. ‘hey, I am becoming obsessed with this thing.’ He snapped out of his thoughts. He then remembered his upcoming birthday. “Aish… This is better, no one knows my birthday kekeke..”

Knock knock.

“if it is Kyuhyun then don’t dare to enter.” He said, not opening the door. The door swung open and he saw Kang In. “Hi dongsaeng!” he said brightly, wearing a raccoon costume. “Ohhh annyeong haseyo hyungie.” He blushed a little. ”What made you come here anyway?” Sungmin asked. “Why, can’t I enter my hyung and dongsaeng’s room?” Kang In pouted, which made Sungmin crazy. “A-aniyo hyung… It is just that..” His words are cut when he saw Kang In touching his pink fluffy scrapbook. “Ohhh God hyung NOOOO!” he said as he is about to pull the scrapbook but Kang In saw a pic of Sungmin celebrating his birthday with the date: 01-01-09. “Your birthday is on January 1? New year? Ohhh you are so cute! And you house is very big… Best explains that you are the second richest in SJ.” He said with a shock expression.

Sungmin then grabbed his scrapbook with a feeling of ‘yes he didn’t see his own pic’ and said, “yep I am rich, but I act like a commoner. Ummm yeah my birthday is on that day.. As possible, please don’t tell the others, because if…”

“Because if Kyuhyun knows, he will greet you too? Isn’t it?”

Sungmin instantly became silent. “Awwww…” Kang In said as he patted the other’s head. “It is okay, just forgive him. I heard you also like someone else, not him anymore. Just forgive him, maybe because he is still young and his mind’s decision quickly changes.” Kang In explained. ‘Oh infairness, he acted like a real hyung for the second time since the other day.’ Sungmin laughed at himself.

“Ummm.. did I say anything funny?” Kang In asked.

“Aniyo Youngwoon hyung!” Sungmin beamed as he hugged the other.

“Ohh you called me to my real name. Good dongsaeng!” Kang In patted the other’s head again. ‘I never seen a scene like this, where a raccoon pats the bunny’s head. Very unusual.’ “Hyung, I will accept Kyu’s apology.. If I see his sincerity.” Sungmin smiled again, “Your birthday is on Jan. 17 right?” he asked. The elder answered a yes. Sungmin asked again, “May I ask you hyung? Why do you always wear that err… costume of a raccoon whenever we are eating?” he added.

Kang In smiled a lot, like his smile will be reaching his ears anytime. “Ohhh this..” He said as he  took hold of his costume from his body. “Well well when I was 19, when I am about to go for our training or pre-debut days… Mommy, er umma felt very sad not to see his own begotten and handsome and merry son of him, me. He then made me this costume, saying I will be his baby raccoon forever.” Sungmin chuckled at the story. “Then I felt this is very ridiculous.. yeah I know in myself I look ridiculous in this.” It made the both of them laugh also. “During those days, I have no gut to even touch that in front of others. But I missed umma so much so… I practiced not to be shy on front of everybody… especially while wearing this.” Sungmin burst into a laughing mess and Kang In just smiled. “I am glad to make a dongsaeng happy. For the first time, I made a dongsaeng here laugh.”

“What? As in no one laughs at you here?” Sungmin questioned.

“Obviously. Although I am that sunny, crazy, and outgoing person, I can still see no one likes me being here. I just act like myself, this is me anyway.” Kang In chuckled. As he looked at Ming’s eyes, he saw the glow of sympathy. “Hey, don’t pity me…” Kang In pinched Sungmin’s cheek. “Yah hyung!” Sungmin rubbed his cheek, “It hurts you know.” He added with a giggle. “Aish.. mianhae dongsaeng-ah..” He said as he kissed the other’s cheek, which made Sungmin go crazy inside his mind. “you are soooo cute you know.” Kang In pinched his other cheek. “Yah!” Sungmin yelped, but then  he laughed though.

 

 

Dec. 30, 2013.

 

‘I think I will enjoy this performance.. SJ-T… With Kang In hyung… hihihihihi…’ Sungmin mused to himself. If haven’t Heechul patted his shoulder signalling the dream concert is about to start, he will not wake up in his fantasies. “Hey Ming! Let us go!” Heechul yelled when Sungmin isn’t still moving. “neh neh…”

Things are going very smooth… Until in the middle of their ‘Don’t Go Away’ performance.

(as you can all see, Sungmin had been enjoying the performance until that awful KangTeuk moment for Sungmin. Look clearly at his face. LOL, I really laughed at this.)

Donghae went into Sungmin’s room. “Hyung?” Donghae poked on Sungmin’s when he saw the other sitting in a corner, poker faced. “I am okay.” He just told and continued to his thinking. As usual, Donghae is always concerned for his hyung and dongsaengs so he went to Kang In who is busy giggling while watching at Eunhyuk’s PSP.  “Hey, are you watching there?” Donghae asked. “Ani, I am watching our performance a while ago.” Kang In smiled, seemed not to be affected by what Donghae said… . There is in Eunhyuk’s PSP. “anyway what made you come here?” Kang In asked. “Ming hyung.” Donghae replied. “What happened to him?” Kang In asked worriedly. “Ummmm Sungmin hyung… he… is out of this world now, what I mean is that he isn’t moving or what.” Donghae spoke with troubled gestures.

“Ohhhh…” Kang In got up and knocked on the bunny’s room. No one opened the door at all.  Kang In just went inside and saw Sungmin, staring blankly towards the door. “Hey what is happening to you?” “ Kang In asked as he put his arms around the other. Sungmin just handed him his laptop on his bed. Kang In saw a cut video of their performance, titled ‘Sungmin Jealous of KangTeuk’

Kang In laughed. Sungmin looked at him darkly, but Kang In just continued to laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kang In said while he is hitting on the wall. Still laughing. “Aigoo hyung! My face there is embarrassing! Your fault!” Sungmin buried his face on his arms. “HAHAHAHAHA… S-sorry… Can’t be helped!” He managed to suppress his laughing. “remember our Intimate Note?” Kang In said between hitching breath. ‘I shouldn’t have laughed that much.’ “It is all scripted, with the exception  of your ‘oo hoong hoong hoong’ laugh.” Kang In added which made Sungmin laugh this moment. He laughed harder as he remembered that.

 “Yeah yeah I got it.” He said, giggling. “Don’t worry, you are my favourite member here anyway…” Kang In smiled again. ‘Favorite member…? >///<’

“Let us sleep now saeng… “ Kang In laid on Sungmin’s bed. “That is my bed, I mean the mattress.” Sungmin snapped as he pointed at the mattress. “Ohhhh I destroyed your bed.. Mianhae. Can I sleep there? Leeteuk hyung’s bed isn’t used, he is still not going home tonight.” Kang In requested, and Sungmin quickly said yes. Kang In lied on the mattress and Sungmin on leader hyung’s bed. “Hyung… when will hyung go home? I miss him. A lot. I am afraid to be alone here.” Sungmin sighed as he is lying on bed. “Maybe at Jan. 2, night.” Kang In said. “He wouldn’t be home at my birthday?” Sungmin pouted. “I know he will.. maybe even tomorrow. Trust me.” Kang In replied. “Let us sleep now, good night Ming.” “good night too hyung..” ‘Muah muah muah.’

Dec. 31, 2013.

“WAKE UP!!!” Ryeowook’s voice rang on the microphone. “WAKE UP SUPER JUNIOR!!! TIME TO EAT! TIME TO PREPARE FOR TONIGHT!!!” He said again. “What is this noise all about Wookie?” Yesung woke up because of his girlish dongsaeng and flirt mate. “HELP ME WAKE UP THE OTHERS JEROME KIM! TEUKIE HYUNG JUST REQUESTED ME TO ACT AS THE LEADER FOR TODAY BUT NO ONE LISTENS! I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENCE, I KEPT ON SHOUTING AND YELLING AND SCREAMING HERE AND THERE SO JUST HELP ME HERE!” He yelled at Yesung using his English name while hitting a metal pot with a spoon. “Shut up! Let us sleep even for today!” Kibum shouted from his dormroom and close the  damn door. “UGHHHH I HATE YOU ALL! COOK FOR YOURSELVES! I WON’T COOK AGAIN… EVER!” Ryeowook said as he is about to close the door of his and Kyuhyun’s room. “MARCUS CHO GET OUT OF THIS ROOM, NOW!” He said as he dragged Kyuhyun out of their room. “awwww! What’s up with Ryeong!?” Kyuhyun flinched at the pain on his back. “Looks like karma is after you meanie.” Kang In said as he helped Kyuhyun stand up. “Yeah, time to say sorry to Ming hyung…” Kyuhyun said. “Yeah you should. But we should say sorry to Wookie now.” Kang In replied.

“Now we have no cook…” Henry sighed.

“I can cook.” Sungmin suggested.

“Go, but please, let us enter the kitchen, even once.” Siwon said.

“Of course, I will change, it is New Year tomorrow right?” He smiled.

“Ummm yeah.” Kang In grinned while eating choco dipped strawberries.

‘Damn it.’ Sungmin thought as he is looking at his hyung who is busy the chocolate off. He is mouth-watering, not because of the strawberry, but because of how his hyung’s tongue and lips on it.

”M-Ming? Yoohoo!” Kang In brush his hand against the other’s cheek. “Do you want some strawberries?” He added as he wiped Sungmin’s flowing saliva. “Min!” Sungmin was snapped out of his thoughts, “Ohhh mian. I will cook for dinner now.” He said. ‘It is Geng hyung’s job right?’ Kang In wondered.

 

“Hey.” Kyuhyun greeted as he entered the kitchen. He received a “Hey too.” From Sungmin. Kyuhyun went into the refrigerator to get some strawberries. He looked at Sungmin’s back who is busy cooking. Then he patted the other, “Ming hyung.” Sungmin looked at him and said, “What is it?” Kyuhyun hesitated to speak but then, “I am sorry hyung.” That sorry had Sungmin’s heart softened. “It is okay. I understand you.” He replied, now with a smile. “Thank you hyung. Anyway, do you like Kang In hyung?” at those words, Sungmin choked the soup he is tasting. Kyuhyun tapped his back and continued, “Sorry.”

Sungmin stuttered, “A-aniyo!” He said defensively. “Why so defensive? Anyway, advance happy birthday.” Kyuhyun grinned. “Hey, did Youngwoon told you about that?” Sungmin asked. “No.” is all that Kyuhyun said. “Then how did you know?” Sungmin asked again. ‘Of course I can read minds, I am a wizard.’  “I am Cho Kyuhyun, remember that.” Kyuhyun smiled and went out.

All Super Junior members except Sungmin and Leeteuk are all watching the movie Titanic. Donghae won on their bet and they are forced to sit down on the living room and watch this seeming endless love story Donghae loves the most. “When will this end at all?” Kibum stretched out his arms in boredom. “Just enjoy the show guys.” Eunhyuk said as he caressed Donghae’s thigh which sent shivers to Donghae’s spine. “We are watching a love story, not .” Ryeowook harshly said to EunHae. “Forgive me Ryeong… You know you are my favourite dongsaeng…” Donghae said as he played with Ryeowook’s hair. “Yeah, got it. I forgive you all.” Ryeowook rolled his eyes. “Yeah!” Yesung cheered  as he kissed Ryeowook. “AHHHH!” Ryeowook blushed and freaked out. “MY FIRST KISS! DAMN YOU JEROME KIM!” He said as he is about to storm out of the dorm. “HEYYY!” Kang In and Kyuhyun pulled him back. “Other than watching this cute cheesy romance movie, let us just plan about Sungmin’s birthday.” Kang In muttered. “Huh?” They are all confused except Kang In and Kyuhyun. “Duh, it New year’s day also.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Sometimes you have to break in someone’s biodata.” He added. “Otteoke?” Shindong said in frustration. “I will contact Teukie hyung now.” Kyuhyun said as he dialled Leeteuk on the dorm’s phone.

“Hello?” Leeteuk answered.

“This is Kyu.” Kyuhyun said. “Buy a cake.”

“Why will I buy a cake?

“Tomorrow, besides New Year, it is also Ming hyung’s birthday..”

“EHHHH!? Omo omo I will! Annyeong!” Leeteuk rushed out of the studio and went to the nearest bake shop.

“Done.” Kyuhyun smirked.

Heechul: “So we will celebrate his birthday later, New Year’s Eve?”

Zhou Mi: Good idea.

 

Dec. 31, 2013, 11:30pm.

“Time to rush out!” Junsu knocked on the SJ’s dorm.

“Huh? Why is it Suie?” Eunhyuk said as he let the DBSK enter their dorm.

Junsu: “Duh, don’t you received the notice?”

Eunhyuk: Huh?

Yunho: New Years Eve. On the ground, outside. On front of the building to be exact.

Leeteuk suddenly entered. “I’m back!” He announced. The members hugged him real tight, except Sungmin who is still busy fixing the kitchen.

“SHHHH!” They said in unison. “Um hyung why are you holding a cake?” Jaejoong politely butted in. “Ohhhh keep it a secret for now okay? It is Sungmin’s birthday, Jan. 1.” Shindong said. “New year, birthday? Very unusual…” Changmin scratched his head. “Guys who is there?” They heard Sungmin shout from the kitchen.

“Gosh gosh hyung hyung! Hide, we will keep this as a surprise.” Kang In said as he shoved Leeteuk in the CR. “WTF!?” Leeteuk said. “I will just text you if you can go down as well.” Kyuhyun said as he got into his room to fix himself. The others did it as well. Sungmin got out of the kitchen. “Ohhh Dong Bang Shin Ki!” Sungmin had them sit on the couch. “We are here because as in… Duh, the other SJ members don’t know too, New Year’s Eve will be celebrated on the front of the building.” Yoochun suddenly announced, knowing Sungmin will also ask why they are there. “Ohhhh.. I gotta get ready, excuse me!” Sungmin said as he is about to turn the CR’s doorknob. “NOOOOOOOOOO!” Changmin yelled as he immediately pulled Sungmin. “Eh?” Sungmin stared, confused. “U-ummmm… I used the bathroom.” Changmin said. The DBSK members laughed at their maknae’s excuse, but it is effective anyway.

 

11:40pm.

“GO DOWN OPPAS!” Amber of F(x) knocked at the SJ’s dorm. Jaejoong opened the door then and Amber just entered without permission. “Henry oppa..” Amber knocked at Hae/Henry/Hyuk’s room. When no one opened the door, she just swung the door open. “OMG…” She was shocked as she saw Donghae and Eunhyuk kissing while putting on clothes. EunHae are surprised as well and pushed each other in surprise. “I-I am sorry.. I just came t-to find Henry… Bye.” Amber rushed out of the room and bumped into someone else. “Amber?” Henry is very pleased to see her inside the dorm. “I… I…” Amber can’t speak, as she is continually looking Henry from head to toe. “Liú Xiànhuá…” Amber addressed at him in his Chinese name. “You look handsome.” She continued. “awww thanks…” Henry kissed her cheek, and Hangeng and Zhou Mi saw this. “Omo… Huhuhuhu…” They cried, the two of them, together.

“Let us go!” Yesung said as he got out of their room. “Yeah we should go I guess.” Kyuhyun said as he opened the door.

They rushed out of their dorm and from 6th floor they went down by the elevator.

“Hyungs! Faster! The fireworks display will start anytime!” Luhan yelled at SJ and DBSK. They all rushed and took hold of their lusis.

“Hyung, come down now, fast!” Kyuhyun typed in his cellphone. Leeteuk rushed out of the CR and he literally jumped inside the elevator. “damn can’t this get any faster?” He said as he jumped inside the elevator, thinking it would make his going down fast.

All the groups are on the ground too and…

“Now we will start the 10 sec. countdown!” Lee Soo Man said on the mic.

The groups counted on unison as they lit the lusis and other fireworks. “10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2… 1!”

“Happy New Year!” They yelled again.

“Ummm Sungmin…” Kang In poked on Sungmin’s cheek. “y-yes hyung?” he answered. “Can… can you close your eyes?” He said. ‘Oh my god! He will kiss me ohhh now I can die yes!’ Sungmin pointed out with his lips, waiting to be kissed then…

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGMIN!” Super Junior greeted happily. On their back is Leeteuk holding a cake.

“Saeng il chuk ha hamnida

Saeng il chuk ha hamnida

Sarang haneun Lee Sungmin-shi

Saeng il chuk ha hamnida!” they sang which made Sungmin tear up a little.

“Make your wish!” Kyuhyun smiled at him and received a smile from Ming as well..

“Well… I wish we will be together forever.” He wished.

“aww….” They are touched.

“Ummmm I think he has one more wish.” Leeteuk grinned at him and Kang In. He whispered something to Kang In and the other responded with an “ohhhh…”

Kang In smiled brightly at Sungmin, which Sungmin can still see despite the colourful display of fireworks around them. “Saeng il chukhayeo, Sungmin-ah.” He said and he kissed Sungmin’s cheek.

“OMG OMG…” He can’t hide his happiness and a grin came along on his face. “Thank you hyung..” he said once again.

“HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Annyeong haseyo readers!

As you can see, I merged Ming’s birthday with New Year, because his birthday is also tomorrow, January 1.

Happy birthday Sungmin baby, my second bias! ^^ I wish you all the best and ELFs around the world love you! :** ♥

And…

Advance happy birthday to my UB, Kang In baby!!! His birthday is on January 17… I wish you all the best as well and ELFs around the world love you too like Sungmin and I do! :** ♥

 

ALL in all... 5921 words and 32661 characters.