The Separation And The Agreement

The Mischievousness Of The Evil Maknae And Lord Voldemin (SEMI-HIATUS)

"Aigoo... are they answering? They aren't! They won't answer me!" Heechul, in another dorm, asked his dormmate Jaejoong when they tried to called Changmin and Kyuhyun.

"Ani... maybe thos retards are still asleep." Jaejoong shook his head.

"Aish... Jae can you make breakfast now? This Kangin is clinging on me like crazy, begging me for food." Heechul rolled his eyes as he pointed the hungry and scary racoon Kangin who is holding his arm tightly.

"Neh... Now, Kangin hyung, please wake up Yunho. He is sleeping for 10 hours already." Jaejoong asked and Kangin quickly ran to their room...

 

"Heechul hyung do you want to help me prepare the vegetables? er, chop them? I am still so sleepy." Jaejoong accompanied Heechul to the kitchen.

"Of course dear... and also to stay away from that racoon."

 

Minutes later...

 

"LET'S EAT NOW!" the two Kims yelled in unison.

 

DUG. DUG.

 

"What's that noise Joongie?" Heechul asked as he heard sound of a heavy object that dropped into the floor.

"Eh? Maybe it is..." The two Kims look at each other then...

 

 

"AHHHHH! YOUNGWOON HYUNG!" Yunho yelled as he is being dragged by the strong Kangin.

"Eh!!! You should wake up now!" Kangin yelled as he carried Yunho and dropped him on the dining seat. "we shall eat now." Kangin seated himself beside the dead creature Yunho and the 2 Kims only look at him.

"Heechul hyung! Jaejoong! Let's eat!!!" Kangin cheered and he started eating.

 

 

"Omo!" Kyuhyun almost collapsed at shock.

"KYUHYUN!" Changmin rushed to the other's side as he saw him fainting. "What happened?"

"t-this..." Kyuhyun handed him his phone.

 

Jaejoong hyung-57 missed calls

Heechul hyung-100 missed calls

 

 

"Darn Kyu! What's the big deal... except that they have 157 missed calls in total." Changmin asked but he saw the deathly pale Kyuhyun.

"Heechul hyung will kill me!!! If I won't answer his call in the 10th ring then I..." Kyuhyun fainted now.

 

"Yeoboseyo..." Kangin answered the phone.

"Hello Youngwoon hyung this is Changmin. Can I talk to Heechul hyung?" Changmin asked.

"Okay wait... HEECHUL HYUNGIE!!! CHANGMIN-AH CALLED NOW!" Kangin shouted so loud that Changmin's ears nearly bled.

"SHIM CHANGMIN!? KANGIN GIVE ME THE PHONE!" Heechul yelled and he snatched the phone.

"H-hyung... We are sorry. We are sleeping very soundly because last night we played Starcraft... until 2am. Please don't kill us..." Changmin almost cried at the telephone line while Kyuhyun is secretly chuckling behind him.

"H-huh? Did Kyuhyunnie told you anything? If he does then don't believe him neh? Um oh oh! I remembered now why we called you! Hmmm... the schedule of choosing in what group will we belong... if Super Junior or Dong Bang Shin Ki. Bye! We all need to sleep because we have to come at the front building at about 7am." Then Heechul dropped the line.

 

Changmin told everything to Kyuhyun...

 

"i wish we are in the same group..." Kyuhyun's head hung low.

"tsk... even if we aren't together, we will still be friends neh? Now... don't be sad! Let's just watch a movie again!" Changmin cheered up his friend.

"Movie?" Kyuhyun tilted his head innocently/

"Kekeke..." Changmin whispered something to Kyuhyun's ear that caused the other to smirk.

 

Kyuhyun waved his wand 3 times. "Abra cadabra!"

 

                                            

 

"Omo omo!" Kyuhyun is cheering and dancing around like an idiot, seeing his crush Sungmin in bunny ears... much to Changmin's chagrin. 'I should have not suggested this...' he thought, but Kyuhyun can read his thoughts.

 

   

 

 

 

"Omo..." Changmin is also dazed when they saw Sungmin's face like this...

 

Kyuhyun waved his wand more then...

 

          

 

"Is that Heechul hyung!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Changmin and Kyuhyun are laughing on the floor, rolling.

"He looks like an uke! Oh no... a girl!" Changmin said and he laughed again.

 

 

 

"WAH!!! SUNGMIN AND HEECHUL!!! HAHAHA!" ChangKyu laughed again then rolled on the floor, cleaning the whole room XD

 

"Kyu... we should sleep now... that was fun... I will miss you bestfriend." Changmin hugged Kyuhyun.

"Me too... Thank you so much Min." Kyu said as they laid down to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Good morning Teacher Lee!" all of them:

 

Kim Junsu

Kim Jaejoong

Jung Yunho

Park Yoochun

Shim Changmin

Cho Kyuhyun

Kim Heechul

Kim Youngwoon (Kangin)

Kim Jongwoon (Yesung)

Choi Siwon

Lee Donghae

Lee Hyuk Jae (Eunhyuk)

Kim Ryeowook

Kim Kibum

Zhoumi

Hangeng (Hankyung)

Park Jung Su (Leeteuk)

Shin Dong Hee (Shindong)

Lee Sungmin

 

greeted Lee Soo Man that way except one boy, "Good morning Mr. Lee!" the boy with mochi cheeks yelled.

"Mr. Lee?" Donghae and Hyuk Jae look at the boy. "We are Mr. Lee!" they yelled in unison and all of the others laughed.

"Ani!" the boy yelled and he started to tear up. "Omo omo Henry!" Zhoumi ran to his 'dongsaeng' and hugged him.

"EH?!" all of the are surprised.

"We are both Chinese." Zhoumi said.

"why me too!" Hangeng also hugged Henry Lau.

"OMG!" Donghae yelled and ran in circles. " So sorry to you mochi cheeks!" he yelled at Henry.

"MOCHI CHEEKS!?" Hyuk Jae is surprised.

"Why he has mochi cheeks!" Donghae hugged Henry also.

"Aish... let's stop these. Today I will appoint to where group you will belong." Lee Soo Man's voice echoed the room.

"Here at my left are the DBSK members while on the right the Super Junior. !st of all... Kim Jaejoong, come to my left side." Jaejoong proudly walked but he tripped over nothing then he fell. "Ouchie!" he yelled.

"Jaejoong!" Yunho ran to his side then helped him stand up.

"Oh... I guess that... Hmmm... Jung Yunho, instead of being in SJ, you should be in DBSK. Park Jung Su you will be an SJ member." LSM said.

LSM continued to call all names until Heechul, Kyuhyun and Changmin are left.

"Mr... Kim Heechul come to my right." as LSM said this, Heechul yelled in happiness and jumped into Siwon.

"EH!?!?!?!" All heads turned to SiChul, especially Hangeng.

"Omona... how I dreamt to be in the same group as you!" Heechul hugged Siwon tightly who is yelling, "Aigoo God help me! I am a Christian! A Christian!"

"Aish this Shisus..." Hangeng sneered.

"You are just jealous." Yesung grinned.

"Me? Ani! Never! Hmmph!" Hangeng crossed his arms.

"Stop the lovey dovey for now! Anyway... Kyuhyun Cho you go to SJ and Changmin to DBSK." Lee Soo Man said.

"Kyu.." Changmin pouted.

"Min.." Kyuhyun frowned.

"WAAAAAAAAH!!!" They hugged each other tightly like cockleburrs clinging to each other.

"Kyuhyun-ah..." Sungmin sighed. "Changmin-sshi..." Junsu felt the two's feelings now... that they are bestfriends.

The two tried to part Kyuhyun and Changmin from each other's embrace but they can't. Ryeowook and Yesung helped but even 4 of them already tired, they still can't. All SJ and DBSK members tried to help and at last, ChangKyu is now separated.

"I will miss you..." Changmin said.

"Neh... I will really miss watching movies of Sungmin Bunny with you." Kyuhyun said and he received a smack from Sungmin.

 

Unbeknowest to all...

Last night.

 

"Changmin-ah... please promise me to always bully your members and be a bad maknae neh?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Neh... and Kyu, promise me to always shout curses to your hyungs with your wand. And annoy Sungmin."

"Is it a deal or no deal?" Kyuhyun and Changmin said in the same time.

"DEAL! KEKEKE..." the 2 maknaes grinned.