EvilKyu Acting As The Leader and SJ's Chaotic Start

The Mischievousness Of The Evil Maknae And Lord Voldemin (SEMI-HIATUS)

"Now, as the leader, I will be appointing you your household chores." Leeteuk's voice rang in the room.

"Do we really need to do this?" Heechul rolled his eyes to the leader.

"Yeah, if you have any objections or questions, ask it after this, arasseo Kim Heechul? Are you all with me?" Leeteuk glared at Heechul.

"neh!" they said.                  

 

"Okay.. I, as the leader, will do nothing and-" Before the leader can continue, a voice said, "Yoh Jung Su hyung, not because you are the leader, you can do that. So you should do even a single work!"

"Yah! Who are you?" Leeteuk yelled as he pointed the maknae.

"Well, I am Cho Kyuhyun, EvilKyu. So, who agrees with me?" everybody raised their hands.

"AISH! YOU! FINE! I WILL SWEEP THE ROOMS. NOW ARE YOU HAPPY!?" Leeteuk facepalmed and he was about to ran to Kyuhyun, but the others stopped him.

"Good.." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Let us continue. Um..Heechul-yah you clean the toilet bowl and CR, als, Scrub the-“

“NO!!!!!!! ANYTHING BUT NOT THE CR AND TOILET BOWL! WONNIE~” Heechul clinged at Siwon’s arm and Siwon can only facepalm.

“Leader hyung I will clean the CR.” Siwon offered.

“Aish.. Siwon.. Okay fine.” Leeteuk sneered at the annoying Heechul.

“Thank you Wonnie!” Heechul pecked Siwon’s cheeks…

“AHHH! SIN! LORD I SINNED! FORGIVE ME!” Siwon ran around hysterically while he is chased by the out-of-mind Heechul Kim.

“Aigoo..” Leeteuk nearly fainted but Kangin took hold of his body. They stared at each other’s eyes.

“U-um.. Thank you!” Leeteuk turned away.

“Leeteuk hyung is blushing.. Hihihihi…” Kangin giggled.

“Ayiie… hihihihi…” Yesung and Ryeowook giggled.

“HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF ME!? YOU UNGRATEFUL KIDS!” Leeteuk is about to charged towards YeWook but the 2 hugged each other.

“Wookie…”

“Hyungie~”

“HYUNGIE!?” Henry’s eyes widened.

“What is the problem mochi cheeks?” Donghae looked at him.

“What is hyungie?” He asked.

“You don’t really know?” Eunhyuk asked.

Zhoumi butted in. “Well.. Henry it means older brother or the way you address older men by boys. but the real term is hyung -_-”

“Um thank you Mimi hyungie.” Henry hugged Zhoumi.

“Henry.. I am your hyung too!” Hangeng pouted.

“NO HYUNG! Henry’s mine!” Zhoumi hugged Henry tighter.

“SHUT UP!” Hangeng pushed Zhoumi.

“STOP IT!” Zhoumi pushed Hangeng stronger.

“YAH! YOU 2!” Henry screamed at the two but those 2 are so heated up in their fight.

Young Henry cried in front of SJ members.

“HENRY!”  the two Chinese members screamed.

“It is your fault hyung.” Zhoumi said.

“Ani! Your fault! Not mine!” Hangeng defended himself.

“nope. It is yours.”

“yours!”

“yours I said!”

“NO! yours!”

“SHUT UP YOU BASTARDS!” Sungmin yelled.

“NO! YOU SHUT UP, BUNNY!” the two yelled.

Sungmin became so angry.. “Maybe you don’t know my abilities…” the bunny smirked.

“What? You are just a bunny..” Kibum retorted.

“EH!? Let us see!” Sungmin suddenly stood and grabbed Kibum’s collar.

“What are you doing Ming?” Kyuhyun’s eyes widened.

“SHUT UP CHO KYUHYUN!” Sungmin tightened his grip to Kibum and spun him by his hands.

“AHHHHH! HELP ME!” Poor Kibum, he kept on screaming because he felt so dizzy.

“I AM A MARTIAL ARTIST FROM THE OTHER WORLD YOU SNOW WHITE!” Sungmin threw kibum at the CR door, and the door broke.

“Now.. who dares to mess up with me? YOU TWO CHINESE?” Sungmin dragged the two.

“Omo forgive me! But don’t forgive that Mimi!” Hangeng pleaded.

“Yah! Sungmin hyung please forgive me! But not that fried rice.” Zhoumi managed to talk between sobs.

”YAH SHUT UP YOU TWO!” Sungmin had their head hit each other, and the two fainted.

“Wow! You are amazing!” Shindong clapped his hands.

 

“Can. We. Stop. This?” Kyuhyun is now really, really annoyed.

“Leeteuk isn’t awake.” Kangin said as  he fanned their leader.

“Aish.. because all of us are messed up, I will act as the leader for now.

 

Leeteuk-sweep the floor

Heechul-wash the dishes

Hangeng-cook dinner

Yesung-er.. you scrub the floor

Shindong-um… for you to be slimmer, do the laundry!

Sungmin dear-tsk.. just prepare the ingredients needed before Ryeowook cooks

Eunhyuk-don’t just watch in your PSP! Help Donghae fix the rooms if they are messy

Donghae-you heard it right? Eunhyuk and you arrange the rooms.. yah don’t blush there.

Siwon-help Heechul scrub and clean the CR and toilet, he doesn’t want his nails cut.

 

“Hihihihi… thank you Kyuhyun.” Heechul giggled.

“You shut up first hyung. Let me finish.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

 

Zhoumi-just teach Henry more Korean and help him water the plants.

 

“Yah! You are unfair Cho Kyuhyun!” Hangeng protested.

“WON’T YOU REALLY MAKE ME FINISH?” Kyuhyun glared at the other and kept his mouth shut.

 

Kibum-Don’t mess up with my Ming. Scrub the wall.

Ryeowook-cook for breakfast and lunch

Henry-just follow me, your hyung, arasseo?

And me-not because I am EvilKyu I won’t do anything. I will fix the broken things here in the house.

 

“hyung, can I help Zhoumi hyung too?” Henry asked.

“Neh, of course Henry.”

 

“Finally!” Leeteuk rose from the sofa and Kangin hugged him.

“YEHEY! HYUNG IS NOW AWAKE!” Kangin yelled that the other people in other dorms heard his voice.

“STOP YELLING LIKE THAT!” Heechul nearly exploded.

“WHY HYUNG!?”

“Yah! Stop yelling!”

“Aigoo..”  Leeteuk fainted again.