Part 1-DBSK and SJ's preparation for SME's Christmas party

The Mischievousness Of The Evil Maknae And Lord Voldemin (SEMI-HIATUS)

Yah chingus! ^.^

I am reallyyyy sorry for the veryyyy late update.. XD I am such a mean author -.- Well this update is the 1st part of DBSK and SJ reunion… or should I say the whole SM Entertainment for a Christmas party. Part 2 will be posted at December 24. Together with YG Entertainment group Big Bang and 2NE1.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Yah Ming! Wake up bunny boy!” Leeteuk yelled at his saengie who shared a room with him. “The hell hyung, I am dreaming about Kyu..” “Today is the entertainment’s Christmas party, and we should get ready, it will start on 12pm.”, Leeteuk snapped.

“Duh, it is 7am hyung.. 7AM!” Sungmin rolled his eyes and tucked under the covers once again. Leeteuk nagged him, “But we should be the best dressed group ever! Help me wake up the others.” Sungmin: “Fine fine.. if that is the only way for you to shut up.” Leeteuk thought, ‘oh, I should wake Hangeng and Ryeowook to help me cook breakfast.’

 

At DBSK dorm..

“Boo.. wake up. We should get up now.” Yunho whispered at  Jae’s ear, who is still sleeping at another bed. “Pls, mister, I am not your boo.” Jaejoong snarled at the other as he stretched his arms. “Mianhae. Should I wake up the others now? Junsu is very excited for today, and I am freaking sure he is willing to go there with his pajamas.” Yunho said, as he remembered the duckbutt’s excitement that he slept at 3am in the morning. Jaejoong remarked, “Well we should wake him late, maybe at 10 o’clock. I don’t wanna be annoyed this early.”

 

“Yoochun-ah.. Wake up..” Yunho went to YooSuMin’s room and whispered to the middle child of the group as he climbed Chun’s bed and hugged him just to wake up. “OMG bull.. Ughh. Hyung!” Yoochun scratched his head as he hates being hugged to wake up. “Shhh, calm down forehead, we should prepare for the party today right? But pls, Do. Not. Wake. Susu. Up. Wake him at 10 o’clock. “ Yoochun nodded in realization. Yun then went to Min’s bed and tapped his head. “Wake up maknae.” Changmin opened his eyes, sat up, looked at Yunho for about 5 secs, then lied down again, then shut his eyes.  Yunho: “Seriously, when will this 2 babies sleep early and get up early?” As Min heard this, he sat up again, looked at Yunho, then said, “I. Am. Not. A. Baby!” he winced, and told that Junsu is only the cry-baby in the group. “blah blah blah whatever. Just get up.” Yunho snapped.

 

Back at the SJ’s dorm.

“Teuk hyung! HELP MEEEEHHHHHH!!!!!!!” “SAVE OUR SOULS TEUKIE HYUNG!” “AHHHHHH!” These yells are heard all around the dorm. Leeteuk rushed out from the kitchen and left Geng-Wook there.

“What’s with the noi… KIM YOUNGWOON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU KILLING THE WHOLE GROUP!?” Leeteuk almost had his eyes popped out as he saw 11 men, um to be exact, 2 Chinese and 9 Korean men, tied into a bundle and being dragged by a fat er chubby muscled racoon named Kim Youngwoon Kang In.

“HI HYUNG!!! I woke the others up while the 3 of you cooked. They won’t get up so I tied them with a cloth I saw in the room.” Kang In cheerfully greeted. “C-cloth?” Then Leeteuk saw the color and style of the ‘cloth’.. “KANG IN PLEASE PLACE BACK THE CURTAINS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE PLACES! NOW!”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Hey guys, didn’t.. don’t we still have food at the ref yesterday?” Jaejoong asked the 3 members. “Eh? Why, is there no food anymore?” Yoochun asked. “Bingo, exactly. WHO ATE THE FOOD SUPPLY? WE HAVE NOTHING TO EAT OR COOK!” Jaejoong yelled, and as he looked at each member’s eyes, he remembered.. “Changmin, did you eat all the food in the ref?” Changmin: “Ummmm..” Jaejoong: “Aigoo.. we have no choice but..”

 

*knock* *knock*

“Yes?” Henry took a peek at the door of their dorm. Yunho shamefully asked, “Hey Henry saeng.. Hehehe, um, is there any food there? Sorry, we ran out of supplies so we are thinking if we can have something to ea—“ then suddenly, Leeteuk swung the door open. “The door is open for you to enter! Eat as many as you can.” He smiled.

“YEAY!” without warning, Changmin rushed inside the dorm.. He grabbed the whole bowl of ramen and satisfied himself. “HEY! THAT IS MY RAMEN!” Kibum snapped. “But I am hungry!” Changmin said while he is gulping the soup. “Waaaaaahhhhhh! We haven’t even tasted that!” Henry sobbed. “Yah Henry don’t cry.” Zhoumi comforted the mochi as he gave his share of ramen. But the mochi sobbed more. “You will not have something to eat  Mimi hyung!”

“Damn.. I am sorry Jung Su hyung!” Jaejoong kneeled down.

“HEY! Get up! NO need to kneel down, you are making a fool of yourself!” Heechul pointed his chopsticks to Jaejoong. “Ani ani.. I didn’t raise Changmin as a good kid.. I am very sorry!” Jae said as he hugged Leeteuk on his knees. Yunho kneeled down too. “I didn’t become a good appa.. I am such a bad appa.. I am sorry!” YunJae both shook Leeteuk and Leeteuk almost lose his balance. “hey hey get up saengs!” Leeteuk said. “NOOOOOOOOOOO! We are mean parents! We are sorry.. WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” YunJae cried.

YooSu only looked at each other. “Sorry guys, our ‘parents’ are overacting.. mianhae..” they said as they kneeled down and bowed a lot of times. “Hey stand up!” Donghae stood up and pulled the two towards the table to eat. “No we are sorry!” Yoochun sobbed.

Kyuhyun’s POV

‘Hey seriously, am I watching a drama? This is way better than a Joseon drama. Ohhh, where is the tissue, OMG I feel so touched.’

End of POV

 

“Guys, can.. can we just eat now?” Sungmin asked.

“WE ARE SORRY!” the 4 yelled.

“Guys, let us just eat. Oh Leeteuk hyung, there is some ramen left? Want some?” Changmin asked.

Leeteuk clapped his hands. So this is a signal to..

“YAH CHINGUS! LET US EAT! LEETEUK HYUNG, HANGENG HYUNG AND RYEOWOOK SAENGIE ARE THE BEST IN COOKING! LET US EAT GUYS!” a big man wearing a raccoon suit pulled the 4 and had them sit. Guess who he is.. “CHOW TIME!” Kang In, in an animal suit, smiled widely.

 

As they sat to eat..

“so.. what really happened? Why did the food supply ran out?” Siwon asked.

Junsu sarcastically smiled, “well why don’t you ask someone beside Kyuhyun?” he said as he looked at Changmin.

“hey, I am also beside Kyu..” Ming said.

“Mian hyung. I mean, the other one..” Junsu said.

All eyes focused on Changmin, who is busy eating 1 cup of rice. “Now, what?”

“Hey.. why are you beside my Kyu?” Sungmin eyed him.

Changmin replied, ”Well I am his closest friend, haven’t he told you?”

“As far as I know, I am Kyu’s closest..” Sungmin said. “Please don’t sit beside my Kyu.”

“Ming..”  Kyu looked at him.

“Why, can’t I be jealous?” Sungmin slightly raised his voice.

“Why will you be even jealous? Kyu isn’t yours, and he isn’t mine too.” Changmin commented.

“Hey, don’t fight while eating. Food is a blessing from God, don’t fight on the dining table.” Siwon eyed the two.

Hangeng sighed, “Here we go again..”

“Hey! Don’t mess up with my Wonnie!” Heechul said as he jumped on Siwon and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Ohhh.. I sinned! I sinned! Forgive me Lord!” Siwon stood up and ran around the room.

“Here we go again. Children without manners.. -_-“  the two leaders of the 2 groups sighed.

“Ohhh anyway.. What time is it?” Yesung interrupted.

“The time is..” Jaejoong widened his eyes.

“IT IS FREAKING 10:00 o’clock!” Leeteuk yelled.

“Come on guys we should take a bath!” Yunho panicked. “Hyungie.. thanks a lot! Thanks a lot guys! We really enjoyed our meal.” Yunho and Jaejoong bowed. “So bye guys!” they smiled. But Min.. well, won’t get up from where he is. “Min.. let’s go.” Jaejoong said. “But hyung, I haven’t even the bowl yet..” Changmin replied. “HEY!!! DON’T ACT LIKE I DON’T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT AND DELICIOUS FOOD EVERYDAY! FOR GOD’S SAKE YOU ARE NOT THAT POOR TO THE SIDES OF THE BOWL! LET US GO SHIM CHANGMIN!” Jaejoong exploded. Changmin shook and stood up, going straight to the door. “ WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS SHIM CHANGMIN!? WHAT WILL YOU SAY!?” Jaejoong shouted at Min’s way out. Changmin came back and bowed, “Thanks for the food! Love you guys!” then off he went to escape the fury of his ‘umma’, or should I say his hyung.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

DBSK dorm.

 

“Sh*t I will go 1st!” Junsu quickly locked the door of the bathroom.

“I am about to go 1st!” Yunho sighed. “Ummm BooJae, do you wanna go to the bathroom wth me?” he innocently asked.

*smack*

“Ouch! Why did you do that!?” Yunho winced at the pain. “first, I am not your boo.. and second, I won’t go to the bathroom with you! ert!” Jaejoong rolled his eyes. In less than 5 minutes Junsu got out of the bathroom. “NEXT!” Yoochun ran and locked the door. “I am about to enter -_-“ Yunho said.

 

SJ Dorm.

 

“Well no need to take a bath that much.  Just spray perfume on your dress and everything will be fine.” Kyu said as he played with a toothpick.

“Can I not take a bath?” Shindong asked.

“Ohhhhh.. Hell no hyung, please, the last thing you would do is to not take a bath. You smell…” Eunhyuk mumbled. “Are you saying something?” Shindong asked. “No, I said you shouldn’t listen to Kyu.”

Kyu POV

‘I am far more clean than you hyung, Hahahaha maybe I should choose what to wear.’

“Well good luck, the 14 of you, go take turns to the bathroom, well let’s see if we wouldn’t be late.” Kyu said as he went to his dorm room to choose what he is going to wear.

 

After 1 ½ hours..

“Hey saengs!” Heechul waved his hand to the 5 as they saw them on the hallway of SME.

Min POV

‘Ugghhh… b*tch is waving his hand to us..’

“Ohhh hi hyung! I guess we have to go altogether at the 4th floor, for the party.” Yunho smiled.

“Yeah we should.. Oh anyway, ummm..  Why.. ummm..” Heechul can’t complete what he is trying to say, showing a shocked look.

Eunhyuk interrupted, “Lemme complete what he is about to say.. Why.. Why does my best friend have a leash on his umm.. around his neck?”

Changmin laughed, “Ahhh that… HAHAHAHAHA!” He couldn’t stop laughing.

“You are unbelievably crazy.” Kyuhyun sneered.

“Mianhae, HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Changmin still can’t get over the fact that Junsu is still smiling despite the fact that he has a leash around his neck.  ‘Stupid Junsu.’

“Well um Junsu is umm.. Very excited about the party,  up to the point that he wanna go there with… pajamas.”Jaejoong explained, fake smiling. ‘Maybe I should make the dog leash thinner, so it will not be obvious. Ughhh, I look like a duck owner with a crazed duck.’

“Ummm well Jae hyung.. ummm, Susu, do you promise hyung you will be well-behaved in the party?” Donghae smiled, feeling pity for the stupid look of Junsu because of the leash.

“Yep yep yep. Awoo!” Junsu yelped.

Then they saw Exo coming.

“Ohhhh hi hyungs!” Kris greeted enthusiastically and bowed at his sunbaes.

‘Ohhh, good then, this Wu YI Fan already learned manners. Heard that he is the iest and coldest group leader ever.’ Changmin thought.

“Ohhhh Kris! You looked cool in the Wolf MV! Congrats.” Junsu said, smiling.

“um why on earth do you have  leash hyung?” Luhan asked, but isn’t heard, because of Junsu’s squeaky voice singing.

“Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~
(Ah, saranghaeyo!)
Nan neukdego, neon minyeo
Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~
(Ah, saranghaeyo!)
Nan neukdego, neon minyeo

I LOVE YOU EXO! Muah muah muah!”

Suho made strange look to Yunho, depicting a what-is-happening-with-Junsu-hyung look.

“Ohhh hyungs we gotta go now. Bye!” Kris said, as he passed beside Changmin. ‘I never thought someone could be taller than me, by one inch. Screw him, he got my title by being the tallest in SME.’

“So, should we enter the party room now?” Leeteuk asked.

‘LET’S GO ENJOY!” They all said in unision.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Yeah yeah.. *hides in a corner* well finally I updated, but I think it isn’t good at all .___.

Thanks for reading and continue supporting.

Subscribers, Upvoters, and Comments are HIGHLY APPRECIATED.