In Unity (2nd part of sj and dbsk christmas party)

The Mischievousness Of The Evil Maknae And Lord Voldemin (SEMI-HIATUS)

2nd part

 

As the big door opened, they all wowed in awe. It is their first time to see such a place filled with glimmering chandeliers swinging on the ceiling wherein the lights look like they are dancing… The walls filled with shimmer as they look like gems pressed on the ground… the majestic music of violins, piano, trumpets, and other instruments filling the room soothes the ears… The tables filled with the finest porcelain bowls filled with delicious appetizers, main dish, side dishes, desserts and crystal clear glasses with the most expensive wine in Korea… Even the richest of the 20, Siwon, haven’t been in a place like this. “Awwww this is heaven.” They all muttered.

In the midst of their fascination, one of the guards in the room, “Sirs, won’t you enter the room now?” A deep bass voice said. They woke up from their imaginations and stepped in. The only one left behind is Kyuhyun. “Hey Kyu, won’t you enter? There are lots of food inside.” Changmin called out. Kyuhyun didn’t nudge, but he looked intently at the guard, who wears a colourful mask. “Hey, your voice is familiar.” The man behind the mask secretly shook, “No. I am a new guard here. Get inside sir.” As Kyuhyun entered he really, really feels suspicious.

‘Gosh, I think I should change my voice.’ The guard thought. He then took out is phone and dialled a number. “Ummm hello boss.” The guard said. “Ohhh TOP, how is it going?” the voice on the other line asked. “It is just starting sir, ohhh I think we should also prepare for a party too next year. There are many food..” the guard replied, which turns out to be TOP of Big Bang. “Yah Choi Seung Hyun, shut up. You will get fat again like in your late teens.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Good afternoon guys!” the MCs Kwon Yuri of Girls’ Generation and SHINee’s Lee Taemin greeted the whole entertainment which receive a lot of cheers, especially from SJ and DBSK. “Hooo! Hooo! HOOOO!!!” Kang In yelled 10x more than the crowd. “Hey shut up kid!” Heechul covered the other’s mouth but Kang In kept on struggling. ‘Seriously, are we watching a concert or what?’

“Today is the entertainment’s Christmas party wherein we are obliged to perform randomly to practice ourselves in performing on front of others.” Taemin cheerfully announced which caused murmurs from the groups, because all are unprepared.

“sh*t.” Changmin mumbled, and in an instant he received a smack on his head. “F.. Awww! What!?” He yelled at Kyu. “I am bored sooo. Hahahaha!” Kyuhyun laughed his heart out as he saw the other’s expression.

“Ahem.” Sungmin faked cough, and he looked at Changmin with blazing eyes, sending shivers to the other. “Hey bunny boy, please I don’t want war.” Changmin told plainly. Kyuhyun, noticing the tension between the 2, swung his arm around Sungmin, “Don’t worry Ming, you are my only one.” The bunny boy instantly blushed, but in his big innocent eyes there is still a hint of jealousy whenever Kyu looks at Changmin.

“We are given a time of 1 hour to get ready. The groups will perform in order:

SHINee”

Yuri became cut when he heard his co-MC Taemin cursed, “Ughh sh*t.” right into the mic. Lee Soo Man, the CEO, glared at Heechul’s look-alike Taemin and the other hung his head low.

“Okay, to let us continue.

TRAX

 EXO”

“UGHHHHHHHHHH! !@#$” Kris yelled loudly and the crowd heard him. He acted cool like he didn’t say something but inside he is cursing himself for making a scandal. “Hi guys! Can I make a favour?” Happy virus Chanyeol smiled. “What is it?” They all asked. “Can you please not look at my hyung?” Chanyeol raised his brows. They looked away and saw Lee Soo Man looking at Kris and Chanyeol with a please-shut-up look.

“F(x)

Girls’ generation

Super Junior”

“Aigoo eh!” Leeteuk said, frustrated. “O-otteoke(what to do), Otteoke OTTEOKE!!!??” he kept yelling nonstop. “Hey, we should be the one asking that. I should really had been the leader..” Heechul rolled his eyes. “ “SHUT UP! We will get to nowhere if you are the leader!” Leeteuk yelled as he is about to pull the other’s hair but he is stopped by Kang In. “Not here hyung.” He said seriously to Leeteuk. They widened his eyes in shock as they first saw their baby raccoon look seriously.

“I HATE THIS!” Yuri yelled as she stomped off the stage. “I DON’T WANNA BE THE EMCEE ANYMORE!” she said to Lee Soo Man when she got back to her girl group.

Taemin continued as he fake smiled, “And the last but not the least, DBSK. Have a Merry day. Thanks for listening guys, even if you really didn’t…” Taemin mumbled as he gave the floor to Lee Soo Man. ‘Hey, is this really a Christmas Party or what? There should be fun games here. Stupid Soo Man.’ He thought to himself.

 

After the announcements..

“Yun, what to do?” Jaejoong whispered to their leader. “We have no ready performance. This entertainment is really stupid. I really should have been in YG.” He added. Yunho called the attention of YooSuMin for a quick meeting.

“Okay okay.. We have no other choice but to perform even we aren’t ready, but I think we have our master piece. Remember the song ‘Show Me Your Love’? It is old, but it is a  song we made for Christmas anyway. Well we can talk with SJ to perform it. Jae, please call the other 15. PLEASE.” Yunho instructed. Jaejoong quickly tapped Heechul’s shoulder, ‘Hyung, meeting, now.” Heechul knew the meaning of this and called the attention of others. They came to Yunho who is now busy ‘drawing’ on a paper. “Yun, seriously? Are you really… Why are you drawing when it is time to practice?” Heechul asked. Yunho glared at him and called him by his name. “Kim Heechul, I am making the formation k? If you will please just think of ideas to help me, I will appreciate it more. Leeteuk hyung, please come with me for a while.” The 18 others are left, where Junsu helped them practice the vocal cords of the others.

“Open your mouth wide. Say ‘ahhhh’ in a singing voice.” Junsu taught.

The others followed as said, except Hangeng.

“Hyung, hyung.. Ummm I said say ‘ahhh’ in a singing voice, not in a grunting voice.” Junsu explained.

“That is the same, and mine is more passionate.” Hangeng smirked.

“Go get a hotel room hyung! Not here!” Zhou Mi grinned and Hangeng looked at him, intimidated.

“Stop fighting guys.” Changmin said, as he eased the tension between the 2. “Did we even asked for you to interrupt?”Sungmin crossed his arms. “I am easing the tension okay so shut up bunny boy, I have enough of you.” He told Ming as he walked out the room.

“Excuse me guys, I need to talk to Min.” Kyuhyun said and is about to leave when, “I should join you.” Sungmin said. “No, there will be commotion again, you keep on getting  jealous over the smallest things! Will come back.” Kyuhyun explained and he left the room.

 

“Boss, all is getting well. There are no unity. Looks like their Christmas party will turn out to be a battlefield. “ Dara, who also wears a mask (all of the YG spies wears a mask) smirked as  she told YG’s CEO about the ‘cold war’. “Good good.” The CEO smirked. Daesung, who is beside Dara, cheered, “HELLO SIRRR~ YOU KNOW WHAT,  THERE ARE MANY MANY THINGS HERE WE CAN GET TO IMPROVE OUR MANAGEMENT!” He shouted at the phone, which caused Girls’ Generation  to look at them suspiciously. “What management?” Hyoyeon  said.

“Ummm hi mr guard! You sound like Daesung oppa.” Yuri giggled, as she remembered how funny her friend Daesung was and how he fixed the friendship between her and TOP. Daesung smiled behind the mask, “Yes yes I am Kang Dae-“ his mouth has been covered by TOP who just came.  “Um hi misses,  he means he is Daesung-sshi’s voice-alike.” TOP said. “NO NO I AM THE REAL KANG DAES-“ TOP covered his mouth more. “Ohhh ms Kwon, you look very good today.” He said, which caused Yuri to blush. “You are also like TOP!” Can we have a picture? Can I remove your mask?” Yuri smiled as she took out his camera. “Ummmm we can’t miss, I am sorry.” Dara said. “But can we take a pic with his mask? I ‘ll just gonna show TOP he has a voice look-alike.” Yuri insisted. “Yes miss.” TOP said.

TOP POV

‘Stupid! I shouldn’t have just commented about her look. Stupid TOP!’

End of POV

“Say cheese!” Yuri said. CLICK.

“Thank you mister guard!” She said as she get back to her groupmates.

“Aigoo Daesung..” Dara whispered.

“Mian noona, I forgot about our secret today.” Daesung scratched his head lightly.

“Be careful next time Dae.” TOP said.

“You, Seunghyun-ah,  you also. But infairness, you have a taste. She looks good to be paired to you.” Dara said as she smirked to his label mate. “Aigoo noona not here..” TOP chuckled. “Arasseo, next time just be more careful.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Hey Lord Voldermort.” Kyuhyun said as he sat beside Changmin, who is sitting by the stairs.

“Evil maknae.. Tell you girlfriend to shut up . She is getting into my nerves. If she isn’t cute maybe I had hit her in the face.” Changmin said seriously.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “First, he is not my girlfriend. Second, he is a he, not she. Just understand him, he needs to be more mature. And I know you are more mature, so just understand. ”

“But he acts really exaggerated. Can’t I even get near you? I know you like him but… We became closer first, so it is normal that we are best friends. Neither of us like each other, what can’t he understand about it..” Changmin sighed.

Kyuhyun replied, “Yep I know. He is narrow-minded, but… Just understand him.”

Changmin thought for a while. “Then, okay, because you said it. It is Christmas tomorrow afterall.”

“Yep, the time of joy, love, hope and  peace…” Kyu smiled. “Yeah.. We should go back now and help them practice, we only have 30 minutes.” Changmin said as they ran upstairs. “fighting!”

“Awwww… when bad boys go good.” Minzy and G-Dragon smiled then  they continued to kiss.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As they opened the door, SJ and DBSK stared at them surprise, to see the two meanies smiling innocently like children.

Changmin approached Sungmin, “I.. I am sorry.” He told plainly, but with feeling. Sungmin quickly understood it and without warning, he hugged the taller one.

“HUH!?” They gasped in surprise.

In an instant, Changmin’s jacket is wet, with tears. “I-I-I am sor-r-ry.. I d-didn’t… mean to-to.. to hurt your feeli-lings. I was wrong.” Ming hiccupped as he hugged Min tighter. “It is okay hyung, don’t cry. I understand. I am sorry too.” Min said as he patted the other’s back.

“Yunho-yah.. Leeteuk hyung.. Mian.” Heechul hung his head low. Yunho smiled as he danced. “It is okay hyung, but please, change your y attitude.” “And also,” Leeteuk added, “This wll be our first Christmas without our family, and we are only allowed to go home at New Year. So if we will just keep on fighting, well it wouldn’t be a good Christmas afterall..” Well thinking of their family, every tear is in each eye. “I miss my mama..” Ryeowook sobbed as he hugged Yesung. ‘Hey, are these two really friends or lovers?’ Yoochun thought. “Hyung…” Henry hugged his Zhou Mi hyung, to be exact, Zhou Mi is now carrying him at his back. Piggyback? I should do this to Yunnie sometime..’ Jaeoong thought also.

“Well we should stop this crying session now.” Kyuhyun clapped his hands to get the attenntion of others. “There is only 15 minutes left.”

“The choreography is done saeng. All we have to do is.. to appoint who will sing this line and that.” Donghae explained.

“huh? Who taught the choreography?” Changmin said, as he loosen his hug on Ming.

“Eunhyuk, Yunho, Siwon, and I.” Junsu answered.

“You, choreography? I thought you could only sing!” Changmin gasped.

“No way. He dances like a pro. We are also surprised too. He is very talented.” Kang In replied.

Kyuhyun smiled, “Last practice now.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Good afternoon once again!” Jessica greeted the whole entertainment once again.

“Ummm wait miss Jung why are you the ummm.. co-emcee now?” Taemin asked on the stage.

“Hello!?” she raised her voice.  Yuri doesn’t want to be the emcee so I replaced her.  Seems you don’t want to be my co-emcee to get off the stage!” She said as she kicked poor Taemin off the stage. “AHHHHH! HELP! MINHO HYUNG!” He yelled while he flew in the air.

“Poor Taemin, that Jessica is really a b*tch.” CL whispered to Taeyang. “Yep, she is really like that.” Taeyang replied. “I heard what you said about my sister.” Krystal Jung of f(x) appeared from nowhere. “Who are you!? Are you really guards here?” Amber asked as they looked to the masks of the two. “Um CL I think we should not stay here..” Taeyang said as the moved into a new spot beside the other Big Bang and 2NE1 members.

“Thank goodness hyung!” Taemin sighed as Minho caught him in his arms.

“No prob Tae.. as long as it is you.” Minho smirked.

Baekhyun then went up the stage to replace Taemin.

“You, noona, get off the stage. NOW.” Baekhyun said.

“Fine if you all said so..” Jessica tossed her locks and called Chanyeol to replace her.

“Hey guys!” Happy Virus Chanyeol cheered. “I know you are all excited to start this program so are you all ready?” Baekhyun asked. A lot of ‘No’ is heard in the whole room.

“They said they are ready.” Chanyeol lied. “Yeah right, so we are now calling SHINee to go here on stage to perform.”

SHINee performed ‘Lucifer’.

“OMO!”  Siwon freaked out. “LUCIFER! THAT IS SATAN! OHMAYGHAD!!” He yelled but Heechul covered his mouth. “Not here Siwon.. It is just a song title.” He said to Siwon. “NOOOOOO!” He kept on  yelling ‘til the end of the performance  but his mouth is the covered again by his fellow members.

“Overacting..” Kyu said.

“What an impressive performance! Now the next group performing will be the TRAX.”

They gave way to the TRAX  to perform ‘Sad Wedding Song’. The people’s emotions are varied. Some cried, and still, some slept.

“Ohhhh what a song.. Thank you TRAX! Then next one will be Exo.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol dropped their microphones then clapped their hands, signalling the Exo members to march to the stage. All went black for a while, and all they can all see is the silhouettes of the 12. The lights on, lo, there they are, dressed with the iest costumes. They performed ‘Wolf Chinese version’.

They moved with charisma as they danced, but when they reached the of the song…

Luhan: Pin ming xiang zhuan bian wo dan ta zai ye kong zhi shang fa le feng

Chen: Ke shu wu fa zu zhi rang wo ai~*cough* ta -*cough*

“What the hell you coughed Chen!” Kai smacked the other’s head.

“!@#$” Chen cursed and he smacked back to Kai.

“We are still performing!” Kris whispered to Chen as they danced again.

“BUT THIS BADASS REALLY GETS INTO MY NERVES!” He yelled again and the whole performance is ruined as the two, Kai and Chen, rolled on the floor, wrestling with each other.

 “This is very embarrassing..” Tao sighed in disappointment as they tried to stop the two.

There is a big round of applause from the crowd.

The 10 members except Baekhyun and Chanyeol, went down the stage. “guys you are so unbelievably good in acting!” Sulli smiled at the 2. “HUH!?” Kai and Chen are very surprised.

“Impressive acting.” Jaejoong said as he clapped his hands.

“T-thank you.” Kris said, but inside he is like, ‘These 2 kids will have a nice spank on their butts later..’

“Thanks! We included acting in the almost end part hehe..” Chanyeol faked his laugh.

“y-yes.. and now, the next group performing will be f(x).” Baekhyun announced.

F(x) performed one of the songs of their ‘Pink’ album,  ‘Step’.

“wait a minute, didn’t they have a dance for that song yet?” Seohyun asked Yoona.

“Well they made one, now.” Yoona told her plainly.

“Ohhhh, f(x) is really doing well, let’s give a round of applause to their leader, Victoria.” Baekhyun said as the presentation ended.

“Did you hear that? It is Victoria noona..” Changmin grinned at Kyuhyun.

“Ahhh, you crush, Min?” Junsu teased.

“A-ani.. she is just impressive.” Changmin lied.

Ryeowook smiled at Changmin. “Saeng, you are obviously lying.”

“ANI!” He lied once again.  ‘Of course noona is the perfect one  for me.’

 

“Now it is the time for the princesses of SME to perform, Girls’ Generation a.k.a. SNSD!” Chanyeol smiled.

SNSD performed ‘I Got A Boy’.

 

“Now is the time for one of our rookie groups to perform, Super Junior!”

Only Leeteuk got to the stage. He whispered to Baekhyun something.

Baekhyun got it and whispered it to Chanyeol too. Then Leeteuk smiled then went back to the group.

“Okay, we have some sort of ummm.. Okay, Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Ki, the two rookie groups of SME, will perform as one.” Baekhyun announced, which shocked everybody.

“Now where are they?” Jonghyun of SHINee asked.

“I don’t know..” Chanyeol said.

“Ohhh Chanyeol, here are they!” Baekhyun grinned.

“Where?”

“Look behind!”

They saw SJ and DBSK dance-walk towards the stage while an unfamiliar song played.

“What is that song?” they all asked.

They saw the 20 wearing hoods, sweaters, thick pants… In short, Winter outfits, for the Christmas season.

 

Yoochun: Yea what a sweet time TVXQ with the new family SUPER JUNIOR


Heechul and Siwon: a-reum-da-un nun-ggo-cheul ba-ra-bo-myeon eo-rin-shi-jal son-sa-tang-i ddeo-ul-la
Geu-dae-wa ham-gge geu-shi-jeo-reul ju-eo-kal-su it-neun haeng-u-ni nae-ge da-ga-on-da-myeon ha-ha

Jaejoong and Henry: gam-chyeo-wat-deon geu-dae-ma-eu-meul i-jen bol-su-it-ge-hae-jweo-yo
Sungmin and Ryeowook: neo-eui-jeon-hwa-so-ge su-ma-neun-sa-ram geu-so-ge a-mu-in na-neun shi-reo-yo
Junsu: neo-mu-o-rae-gi-da-rin-na-reul a-jik-do mol-la-yo nan yeo-gi-it-neun-de
Yesung: o-jik-geu-dae-ma-neul-dda-ra nae-ga-ga-neun-go-shi-ra-myeon
Kangin: That's what I see in your eyes

All: Show me your love (Hankyung: Show me your love)
Eon-je-na ham-gge it-do-rok
Yunho: na gi-do-hal-gge-yo
Nae-ma-eum-do hin-nun-so-ge ssah-yeo-ga
Junsu: geu-ru-u-mi neo-mu man-ja-na
I'll go anywhere (Yoochun and Changmin: I'll go anywhere)
Geu-dae-weon-ha-neun eo-di-ra-do
Hankyung: nae-so-neul-ja-ba-yo
Hin-nu-ni-o-myeon geu-nu-neul ta-go-na-ra
Changmin and Sungmin: on-se-sang-eul nae-ryeo-da bol su it-ge

Ryeowook: bum-bi-neun-geo-ri su-man-eun-sa-ram geu-so-ge geu-dae-man bo-yeo-yo
Jaejoong: nan ji-geum sa-ra-it-neun-geon-ga-yo haeng-bo-kae mi-deul-su-eob-seo i-gi-bun
Kyuhyun and Sungmin: du-geun-dae-neun nae-ma-mi neo-mu eo-sae-kae ji-ji-man o i-dae-ro joh-a
Kangin: geo-jin-mal-do gwaen-cha-na-yo a-na-ju-go-shi-peun-geol-yo
Heechul: That's what I see in your eyes

All: Show me your love (show me your love)
Geu-dae-e-ge ha-go-peun yae-gi

Leeteuk and Kangin: nan neo-mu man-ji-man
O-neul-man-keu-meun ba-ra-bo-gi-man-hae-yo
Yesung and Ryeowook: nun-bit-ma-neu-ro-do al-ja-na

I'll go anywhere (Sungmin: I'll go anywhere)
Neo-mu-dda-ddeu-tan-geu-dae-nu-ne
Donghae and Eunhyuk: nae-ga-dam-gi-ne-yo
Kibum: Joh-eun-geol-yo gyeo-te-it-da-neun-geot-do
Ryeowook: so-ri-eob-shi-da-ga-on-gyeo-ul-so-ge

Donghae: geu-dae-eui mo-seub-geu-dae-ro sa-ra-ga-jweo-yo
Jaejoong: eo-jjeo-myeon nae-ga a-neun geot-do neo-mu jo-geu-mil-gga-bwa nan gak-jeong-i doi-neun-geol-yo

Hyukjae: cause I love you my princess
Na-eui sa-rang-ha-neun geu-dae nae-ga weon-ha-neun-geon jeol-dae byeon-chi-an-ko na-ma-neul ba-ra-bo-neun nun-bi-cheul bo-yeo-jweo-mang-seo-ri-ji-ma

All: Show me your love (Changmin: Show me your love)
Zhoumi and Henry: Eon-je-na ham-gge it-do-rok
Yesung: nan gi-do-hal-gge-yo
Yunho and Jaejoong: Geu-dae-ma-eum-do hin-neun-so-ge ssah-yeo-ga
Junsu and Changmin: geu-ri-u-mi neo-mu man-ja-na
I'll go anywhere (Zhou Mi: I'll go anywhere)
Geu-dae-weon-ha-neun eo-di-ra-do
Yunho: nae-so-neul ja-ba-yo
Nu-ni-o-myeon geu-nu-neul ta-go na-ra
Junsu: on-se-sang-eul nae-ryeo-da bol su it-ge

Shindong: 1 2 3 4
Shin shin-na-ge no-ra-bo-ja
Dong dong-sang-e gal-lyeo-do joh-a
Chu-un-gyeo-ul nae-ga no-gyeo-jul-gge

Heechul: ha-neu-reul-bo-myeo geu-dael sa-rang-han-da so-ri chyeot-deon mal
Sae-ha-yan nun-so-ge mu-tin-da-myeon ggo-cheu-ro pi-gi-reul ba-ra-jyo

Hyukjae: geu-daen-mo-reu-go-it-jyo u-ri-ga eo-neu-sae ha-na-ga-dwaet-jyo yeong-weon-to-ro-kam-gge

There had been lots of smiles and claps, because besides performing the song perfectly, they showed how happy they are performing the whole song.

“Thank you SJ and DBSK! These groups performed the best for us. As they are rookies, we never expected anything as inspirational and merry as this.” Baekhyun honestly commented what he felt.

“Yep yep.. And this is the end of the program so good- HEY! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?” Chanyeol is shocked to see the 9 guards dressed with masks about to steal some food and stuff.

“Ohhh sh*t. RUN SEUNG RI!” G-dragon yelled and the 9 of them ran. But Daesung’s mask fell and..

“HEY! THAT IS BIG BANG AND 2NE1! COME BACK HERE SPIES!” Exo said and they ran after the 9.

“Big Bang!? OMO OMO TOP OPPA!” Yuri ran after them also.

“Soooo Big Bang and 2NE1 also became spies of YG. This happened multiple times already.” Lee Soo Man rubbed his head in frustration.

“Whatever.. Let us just eat!” Chanyeol yelled.

“AISH.. AT LAST!” Changmin ran to the a table and got as many food as he can. And so are others, all are hungry.

“Stupid event, all I liked here is eating.” Jaejoong said.

“Don’t worry, at least we did a really good job and we spread the Christmas spirit, right?” Yunho smiled and they all nodded in agreement.

“Ummmm Min.. what are you doing? Also you Kyu…” Sungmin asked.

“Well I’ll gonna take a lot of food into the dorm.” Min said. “I’ll gonna ummm.. use this for some purposes.” Kyu explained. ‘I will use it in my potions.’

“Beggar.” Junsu pointed at Changmin.

“I AM NOT A BEGGAR DUCKBUTT!” Changmin yelled.

“SHIKSHIN!”

“DOLPHIN!”

“MR STUPID!”

“MR CRAZY!”

“SHUT UP GUYS!” The 18 screamed to the 2.

“WE DON’T CARE!” MinSu said.

“aish these kids.. they never changed..” Jaejoong smiled.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So how are you all chingus? ^-^ Having a nice Christmas? As I promised, I posted this chap. On Dec, 24, today. I know I didn’t do well I guess.. .__. But I gave my best.

I hope all of us will have a Christmas spirit of Love, Joy, Understanding, and Peace :)))

Merry Christmas!