Kyuhyun's Influence To Changmin... Through Harry Potter And A Potion

The Mischievousness Of The Evil Maknae And Lord Voldemin (SEMI-HIATUS)

"Kyuhyun-sshi what are you reading?" Changmin asked, walking towards Kyuhyun who is reading while he, Changmin, is busy munching his potato chips.

"Ani... just drop the -sshi Changminnie..." Kyuhyun smirked once he felt Changmin is already seated beside him.

 

"Ch-Changminnie?" Changmin asked, feeling something is wrong.

"Yeah... I like you Minnie-ah..." Kyuhyun smirked his famous one..

Seeing Changmin's face turn to deathly pale, Kyuhyun laughed very hard and whole-heartedly, and then dumbfounded Changmin just stared at him.

"W-why are you l-laughing!?" Changmin already teared up and cried like a helpless baby.

 

"Omo... sorry!" Kyuhyun felt a little guilty, and patted the other's back.

 

 

In Kyu's mind...

 

Evil Kyu: Aish... YOU! Why do you have to say sorry? It is your motive right?

Angel Kyu:  You just contaminated baby Kyu's mind with your evil doings.

Evil Kyu: What? He obeyed me in his own... he has the freedom to reject but he forgot you! *evil Kyu stick out his tongue to angel Kyu*

Angel Kyu: But now he remembered me!

 

 

"F-fine fine..." Changmin stopped crying now. "What are you even reading?"

"Eh? This? This is Harry Potter hehehe... Wanna read it with me?" Kyuhyun smiled.

"Harry Potter? Well my mother said that story is full of evil stuff." Changmin explained, trying to avoid his gaze from the tempting book.

"Mwoh? But it is so cool! Look! Aish this evil Voldemort!" Kyuhyun was yelling like crazy in excitement that Changmin is tempted to drag the book from him.

"A-ani..." Changmin only answered.

"Hehehehe... I know you like it." Kyuhyun grinned.

"Ani!" Changmin fought back.

"Fine... Well I will just enjoy reading this book... I learned a lot from it..." Kyuhyun intentionally went to their room, the book cover facing Changmin's direction.

 

After 1 minute...

 

"Cho Kyuhyun!" Changmin stormed into their room.

"What is it?" Kyuhyun asked, annoyed because he is cut in reading the part where Harry Potter is already making a curse.

"Sungmin-sshi is on the phone now." when Kyu heard it is his Ming, he quickly ran to the phone.

 

Changmin just watch Kyuyun nod his head while talking to the phone with Sungmin.

 

"hehehe Ming just called to say our schedule next week." Kyuhyun explained as he went to his room.

"Did I even ask you..." Changmin in a low tone but Kyuhyun heard him.

"What are you even saying?" He asked Changmin.

"H-huh? It's nothing Kyu."

"Looks like you want to read this book... Would you mind to join me?" Kyuhyun asked while smiling.

"Okay... but only today will I read that book neh?" Changmin scratched his head, seemingly disappointed but deep inside he is happy he could read Harry Potter book.

 

Next day...

 

"Kyu!!!" Changmin shook Kyuhyun away from his dreamland.

"Aish what is it? I dreamt I was having a date with Ming and you just broke it!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Kekekeke sorry... m-may I... borrow your HP book?" Changmin asked.

"What's an HP book? Just say it! I have no time to think with that meaning..."

"HARRY POTTER!" Changmin yelled in embarassment.

"WOW! FINALLY! YAH LORD VOLDEMIN COME JOIN ME READING IT!" Kyuhyun's face lightened up as he realized he influenced another dorm mate...

"Lord Voldemin? It should be Lord Voldemort right?" Changmin asked, confused.

"Hehehe I am showing you something..." Kyuhyun motioned Changmin to follow him at the library.

"What's with the library?" Changmin tapped his foot, very impatient.

Kyuhyun got a book from a nearby shelf. then a door appeared when the shelves parted from each other. "Come inside with me."

"Is this a secret place?" Changmin sked.

"neh. Just follow me..." Kyuhyun said, smirking.

 

 

"Kyuhyun is this a science lab or a warlock's place?" Changmin asked AGAIN... there are many bottles around filled with colorful liquids that seems to be potions or chemicals or whatever, but the ambiance is different because of the clutter and darkness inside, where only a single lighbulb which seems to burn out anytime lights the whole room.

 

"Ani... this is where I practice Harry Potter crafts and potions... I succesfully made one potion called 'The Evil Maknae's Influence'. Stupid name right?" Kyuhyun answered.

"Oh... what are you doing Kyu?" Changmin scratched his head when he saw Kyuhyun, who looks like drinking the potion...

 

Kyuhyun walked to him directly and quickly sealed their lips, making Changmin drink the potion from Kyuhyun's mouth.

 

Changmin felt dizzy for a while then...

 

 

 

10 mins. later...

 

"Kyu?" Changmin woke up, and he now know he is on his bed.

"What happened?" He asked again.

"Stop asking questions first and drink this water first." Kyuhyun gave him a glass full of cold ice water and Changmin quickly drank it, not leaving even a drop.

"Well... You just collapsed in the living room after reading Harry Potter with me. anyway I wanna show you these." Kyuhyun showed him a wand and a robe.

"Are you a magician? Er I mean a sorcerer too?" Changmin asked in amazement.

"Ani... but I practice it. Here is one... Babbling Curse!" Kyuhyun pointed his wand to Changmin.

"w-what have you... sabihdbnfjkbhiodhjknduhuaghdh." Changmin couldn't pronounce a word right.

"Hahahahahahaha!" Kyuhyun is rolling on the floor laughing. " That is the babbling curse. Now restore." Kyuhyun waved his wand to Changmin and Min cold speak again clearly.

"Aish you!" Changmin yelled.

"Now let's watch this... abra cadabra!" with that, Kyuhyun and Changmin is seeing a live video of a bathing Sungmin.

"OMG is that Sungmin?!" Changmin asked, very very shocked.

"Neh... that is what he is doing now kekeke..." Kyuhyun smirked as he saw the dancing Sungmin who is also singing.

As they watched, they drooled at Sungmin who is busy making an aegyo while wearing a suit... a bunny suit.

"God Ming looks so cute in bunny suit!" Kyuhyun said all over again...

"Aish... 1st we watched bathing Sungmin then now the bunny Sungmin? You are really crazy.." Changmin just crossed his arms but he is really enjoying watching Sungmin's aegyo.