Update (DBSK)

The Mischievousness Of The Evil Maknae And Lord Voldemin (SEMI-HIATUS)

What a tiring moment for Jaejoong…

Last night..

“Hyung can you make juice for us?” Changmin demanded as all of them sitted themselves on the couch, waiting for the show ‘Running Man’ to start, with that day’s guest in the show, the beautiful Choi Sulli.

Jaejoong just sighed as he can’t say no to his dongsaeng.

As he came back with the bottle of juice in his hand,

“Jae-Jae can you make popcorn for us? Please hyungie~” Yunho wore his most pleading smile and the older couldn’t ignore that beautiful smile.

“Fine.. Just wait okay?” He tried to smile.

Yunho smirked. He is happy because as the group’s leader, he know he can order around even their oldest member. “Thanks hyungie.” He hugged Jaejoong which make the other’s heart softened.

As he came back with the popcorn in a bowl,

“Joongie hyung can you please massage my ? Yoochun hyung pushed me as he saw Sulli in the TV.” Junsu almost cried as he caressed it.

‘Arghhh… when can I watch Running Man peacefully now?’ Jaejoong thought as he started the so-called massage.

 

As the show ended they brushed their teeth now and  when they are about to lay on their bed..

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Yoochun screamed as he scampered on Yunho’s arms.

“What!?” Yunho rolled his eyes as he saw his  dongsaeng’s frightened face.

Jaejoong heard the commotion and he patted Yoochun’s head. “What is it my dear? What happened?”

“S-s-s-s-spid-de-r..” He mumbled and the others facepalmed.

“God, even your brother Yoohwan can kill a spider.” Changmin said and he stomped on the spider.

“Now, can we sleep now?” Jaejoong said in the sweetest voice he can.

-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-

Jaejoong rose from his bed now and off he went to prepare for breakfast.

‘Seriously, do they really think I am their slave? Jaejoong hyung do this, Jae-Jae get that.. Am I really the oldest here?’ He thought as he chopped vegetables and threw them in the pot of boiling water.

“I love all of them but I just can’t…” he sighed as he put the plates in place. “Especially that leader and maknae.. A commanding leader, authoritarian type… and maknae who uses his cuteness to get what he wants.. to EAT what he want.” He emphasized that word as he thought that shikshin stole his favourite bag of chips yesterday.

 

“Yunho wake up now…” He whispered at the other’s ear who is currently dreaming about Jaejoong.

He went ahead to Yoochun. “Chun-ah please wake up now.” But the other just rolled out of bed, his forehead flat on the floor.

He then went to Junsu. “Su… wake up now dearie, look, Changmin is already eating your favourite pancake!” And Junsu just rubbed his eyes as he smiled at his hyung.

 

All are awake… almost all.

 

“Where is that scary baby?” Yunho looked at Jaejoong.

“Yeah, where is that shikshin?” Junsu furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Jaejoong then went to the comfort room to pee, surprised to find his dongsaeng sitting on the toilet, snoring.

“Shim Changmin why are you there!?” He yelled and it caught all of their attention. They laughed as they saw their maknae sitting on the toilet sleeping.

Jaejoong pinched his cheek. “WHY ARE YOU THERE?”

Changmin then woke up and he  pecked his hyung’s cheek. “Good morning, sweetie.” They all stared at horror to the maknae. And Yunho felt his eyes darken as he replayed that scene in his mind.

“SHIM CHANGMIN YOU WILL SURELY DIE!” Yunho shouted in rage and there goes the leader vs. maknae chase around the house.

-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-

That same day they went to hanged out to the amusement park.

When Changmin took a glimpse at the roller coaster he dragged Jaejoong. “Hyung, let us ride the roller coaster!” He beamed and Junsu also got excited. “Yeah Min. Can I go with you?” Junsu said and Changmin nodded.

“You all go..  except me. I will just stay here guys.” Jaejoong backed off and they all looked at him who is sweating hard now.

“Why hyung? Are you afraid? Yunho hyung will sit beside you while I am with Su and Chun. Hyung.” Changmin explained with a smirk visible on the bright daylight sun.

“What? I am not scared! I will go.” Jaejoong gulped as he sitted himself on the ride that will surely last for 3 minutes. ‘God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, any god I know… Help me..’

 After they got off the ride, Jaejoong rushed to the CR to vomit. Changmin, thinking some of the evil ways Kyuhyun taught him when they are together in the dorm, screamed, “ Hyung.. KIM JAEJOONG HYUNG ARE YOU PREGNANT?” All the people’s attention turned to them.

“OMG DONG BANG SHIN KI!” fans screamed as they now recognized the 5 members.

“EKKKKK! RUN! RUN!” Junsu yelled as he saw a great wave of fans run towards them.

They dashed out of the amusement park, Yunho dragged the clueless Jaejoong and as they all ran, Junsu stumbled on the park’s gate.

“MY !” He yelled as he rubbed it, and Yoochun quickly carried him on his back as he fetched a taxi. “HYUNGS! GO INSIDE NOW!” He yelled at YunJae and they all got inside the car with Changmin.

“Yoh, don’t you know the trouble you caused to all of us?” Junsu squeaked with dolphin voice.

“Shut up dolphin. I just want some fun.” The younger smirked.

“Yun..” Jaejoong looked at their leader.

“Why? What is the problem? Why is your face like that?” he asked as he saw the disguting expression the older has.

“I… I… Huweeek!” He vomited on the leader’s shirt and Changmin laughed his life out of him. The driver also giggled at the sight, seeing DBSK’s Yunho widened his eyes as he patted the older’s back as he vomited more. YooSu is now sleeping. “God, this is priceless!” the driver said to the maknae.

Changmin just smiled as he get his camera from  his bag. “Ahjusshi, do you wanna earn money? I will give you these moment’s pictures and you upload it to the internet.”

“Really? You know I am a fan of DBSK! Thank you Changmin-sshi! You are my bias!” the driver said as he dropped them at the front of their dorm now. ‘No problem ahjusshi! Happy to help!” Min smirked as he dragged the 4 out of the taxi. “Hehehehe… this will be a big news! DBSK’s YunJae and YooSu’s intimate moments.. DBSK will be very famous!’ He thought.

 

Headlines:

DBSK’s YunJae and YooSu’s intimate moments! Jaejoong vomited on their leader’s shirt and YooSu slept while smiling at each other.

 

The 4 where horrified to read those words on the news headlines.

“I will kill the one who is behind this!” Jaejoong raged and Junsu shook in fear of his hyung’s face and voice. Then, the maknae just laughed his heart out. “HAHAHAHAHAHA! Your faces there in the taxi is priceless!” That is when they all realized who is behind all of this, Changmin.

-+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+--+-+-+-+-+-+-

“Kyuhyun…” Changmin called the other on the dorm.

“Oh Min, what happened?” Kyuhyun asked as he can sense pain at the other’s voice.

“How can I cure a broken arm? Bruises?” he asked as he rubbed his head.

“Ehhh? Did you hyungs already beat you?” he smirked and laughed.

“Yeah, Shut up there. Just make me a potion to heal me quickly.”

 

 

======================================================

Hi there!^^ Sorry for not updating like forever, just busy with my exams last week. Hope you read, comment and subscribe! Even upvote!