Chapter 2: Where We Are From

Unstoppable

(This was the only title I could come up with or this chapter. I hope you guys like it :) )

 

Once we arrived to the campus it was like an oh my gosh moment. We then paid the driver saying thank you.

As we brought our luggage along with us to find out our rooms, the first thing I notice was their library. How big and old fasion it looked to me. A place were I know I will feel right at home.  I smile, as I knew this was the place to be. I looked to my right and noticed a few Asian guys checking us out. Kyla waves at them and gives them a wink as I’m blushing ‘oh great, this is going to be some type of year,’ I think to myself.

We soon find out that we have the same dorm room and head off to meet our neighbors. As we are walking we pass by a poster that reads “ Kpop Night, with karaoke, dancing, and a suprising performance. All is welcomed. Hope to see you there tomorrow!”

Kyla and me look at each other and said at the same time “we’ll be there. ”

Our room was on the second floor that wasn’t that good for us because of the big luggage for us.

The first thing Kyla did when we entered the room was plop her bags on the floor and dove on the bed. I couldn’t help but laugh. After a while of when I got through packing, she diside to do the same.

“I can’t believe it. We’re here. In collage,” I said as I stretched out my arms.

“I know hu. This campus is so big. It’s going to be hectic.”

We then spend some more time arranging our sides of the room. I first arranged my shoes and clothes in the closet, my guitar and violin in the corner where it couldn’t be harmed. Then my laptop, printer, scanner, and book up on my desk. I then put my other clothing and undergarments in my little dresser next to my bed. And last but not least, my posters of SHINee, MBLAQ, Big Bang, DBSK, JYJ, and more.

Once we was done we disided to walk around campus. Yeah as we was walking around campus guys was checking us out but my mind was on getting to that bookstore. Seeing what they had and if I could work there if possible.

We enter the store and the first thing Kyla notice was the gift store that looked like it didn’t have books in it.

“I’ll meet you in the gift store then. I’ll text you if somethin is happening, k?” I tell her.

“Gotcha gotcha. Same here,” she says as she turn her ring tone volume up.

When we split our ways I went straight for the nonfiction isle to find a book on the law of this year. I hate when they have to constantly change things like this.

 

+Jong Up’s P.O.V+

 

‘Being in America isn’t as bad as I though it would be. I just wish that Yongguk hadn’t dragged me into this bookstore,’ I thought.

I start to walk from the fiction find a small book that took me a while to find. Being in the Los Angeles University bookstore that was not a place I wanted to be. Too many books and they where all big.

When I turned around the corner to the Non-Fiction isle, I saw a small cute American girl standing in a chair trying to reach a book high on the shelf. This was my first time ever seeing an African-American girl in person before and was glad she was the first in my eyes.

I wanted to go and help her but, I was so Aw stricken that I could move at all.

‘What are you doing? Stop starring at her like you’re a creep. Go and help her out,’ my conches told him.

I walk up to her and hid my shyness by putting on a smile. “Do you need some help?”  I asked in perfect English. ‘So common man. That’s all you could come up with? You have millions of girls that love you and this is the one line you can come up with? Say something ells,’ my conches bombarded me.

“Let me help you with that.” I then reached up and grabbed the book for her.

She stepped down from the chair and looked up at my face. I stud frozen again. The caramel tan of her skin, and the darkness of her eyes. How they drew me in soo deep that I didn’t even notice that she was talking to me.

I shuck my head to clear my mind and looked back at her giving me a cute smile. Even though she didn’t show her teeth I thought it looked adorable on her.

“I’m sorry, uh, what did you ask me?”

“Thank you and, could I have the book?”

I looked confused at first but then notice that I was holding it.

“Sorry,” I tell her while handing her the book.

She giggles then says, “It’s ok.”

 I laughs shyly then scratches my head.

“I know this might sound weird but, you look exactly like one of the members of B.A.P,” she said as she checked me out.

She then smiled and said, “thanks for your help. Se ya later.” She waved me goodbye and left for the front. I want to go after her and ask for her name and if possible her number. But for some ression I felt like he could move at all because of fear. I felt like she would reject me.

I was soon brought out of my daze when my phone started vibrating. I looked and saw it was Yongguk calling me.

‘He’s not going to believe what has just happened,’ I grinned to myself before answering the phone.

 

Back to Me

 

As I walk to the counter to buy the book I could help but keep on smiling at what had just occurred. After my book was checked out I turn around and bump into a person dropping both of our books.

“I’m sorry,” we say at the same time as we rush to pick up the books. As we are grabbing the books our hands touch. I pull away first and stand up.

“I’m sorry bout that. I didn’t know somebody was behind me,” I apologias to him as he stands up.

 My breath is then taken away when I notice how tall he was and how similar he looked like Yongguk. First the man that helped me get my book, now him. Am I dreaming?

It looked like he was starring at me also as he was checking me out my face then started to heat up.

“Well, uh, I have to go. Bye.” I say to him quickly. I moved around him and started to head off to the gift store but I was then stopped in my tracks when he asked for my name.

I looked at him and gave a smile. “Esha. Esha is my name. ”

“I see. That a pretty name for a pretty girl,” he tells me in his English voice that made my legs want to give out.

“Uh, Uh. Thank you,” I lastly stuttered before turning a way and walk fastly to the gift shop as he watched me.

 

 

 

That was hot. To meet two guys’ that looks exactly like Kpop stars, this is the best day ever. What’s going to happen next, will the two boys have a chance to see Esha again? Will there be other boys out their run the same race for her heart?