Chapter 3: Too much love for one? Part 1

Unstoppable

 

I walk into the gift store and see Kyla with two gift bags that contained teddy bears.

“Ready Esha?” she asked me.

“Yeah I’m ready.”

I poke my head out the door and look to the left then the right. Once I felt like it was clear I walked out with Kyla looking at me confused.

“Esha, are you ok?” she asked me.

“Yeah. Well, to be honest, I don’t know.”

We stopped instantly “spill,” she told me once she noticed how on the edge I was.

“Well,. . ” I began to start telling her about my first encounter and what she could say was “Oh My Gosh.” Then when I told her about the second one she said “Gurl there is three things I can tell you about that. One, it’s a sign. There is no denying it. Two, they think you are cute and hot. Especially the second one is he was checking you out like that. And three, if they really where members from B.A.P, you better hope you see them again,” she lastly said as she gave me a nudge.

“Oh whatever,” I say to her as we then began to laugh.

When we get back to our dorm, for the remainder of the day we watched a couple of Kpop music videos and drama’s.

“Eh Esha, lets do a video. Like those fan girls on You Tube. Only we will be ourselves, sing dance, you know. And then we could just post it up on there. You know when you do that, the Kpop groups are going to be the first to see them. And if they like our singing and dancing. . Well, whatcha think?” she lastly asked me with a big smile on her face.

I though about it for a little while then sighed. “Do you think it could happen?” I asked back.

“Anything is possible.”

“Fine. Ok.”

 “EEEEEEEEEEP! Okay, let do one right now,” she told me as she grabs her camera and started hooking it up to the laptop.

“Wait, you meant right now? We’re in our p-jay’s.”

“I’ll set it up to where they will only see our faces and T-shirts,” she tells me as she fix’s the settings on the camera.

“Okay, here we go,” she says as she places it on the desk in position and sat next to me on the beanbag chair.

The camera beeped five times then we were on.

“Hello, my name is Kyla and this is Esha,” I give a shy wave. “ We have just now disided to stop hiding and show how much we love Asian pop music. We sing and dance. Esha here is not only a soprano and baritone, but also our main rapier,” she then motioned for me to say something.

“Uh yeah as she said, my name is Esha, I love to sing and dance. We have been in love with Asian music since as long as we can remember. And we are also called Twinz,” Kyla then gave me a big half hug.

“Oh come on now you know I hate hugs,” I grumble as I pout and cross my arms across my chest.

“But you know I’m a hugger. Come on now.”

I turn to her then we both started laughing.

“Well you know what, you know what,” I say in between laughs as I point my fingers in the air like I’m gangster.

“What then,” she laughs out.

I turn towards the laptop still kindof laughing, then out of nowhere I begain to rap from the top of my head and some in Korean.

Then to end it off I said “and just like Nicki Minaje, of Pink Friday rock, one two three, I’m yelling one two three, I done hit them with that one two peace, tell’em, tell’em it’s a knock out two late to tap, I’m the massive attack of this black out. ” Once I said the ending I pointed to my T-shirt that read “BLACK OUT TOO HOT TO SEE,” in neon red.

I then looked down shyly as we both begain to laugh.

“Now this is what you call . She is the female Buster Rhymes. And I bet you also noticed that she was rapping in Korean also. Yes, we know Korean, we are actually fluent in the language and others. Kpop rapiers, especially the male, you beta watch out, cause Esha is here to stay and has more. To end this all up, everything that she has just , she did it from the top of her head. Bye now,” she ended.

Right before she got up to cut off the camera, I looked straight ahead and waved giving it a smile where I didn’t show my teeth.

She then stopped the video and we played it. We then laughed at the silliness of our-self. Then while we were watching me rapping, I was amazed to see how good I was doing. I had the finger pointing and grooving going on. And when I was speed rapping, I was like ‘oh yeah. They beta watch out.’

When it got to the part where I pointed to my shirt Kyla laughed out “It looks like your pointing at your s, and to how that shirt is tight on you they might look at them instead of the words on the shirt,”

“Oh shut up,” I laugh out as I cross my arms across my chest.

“I’m kidding,” she says still laughing.

Once our laughter dies down, we up load the video on my laptop and begain to have our account. When we were done we submitted the video and closed the laptop up, dissuading to go to bed.

“Well, goodnight Esh,” she tells me by my nickname.

“Night Kyla.”

We both then drifted to sleep.

 

Esha dream:

 *I’m walking own an endless runway. The more I walk, the more I can hear a crowd cheering. When light started to come into my view, I noticed Rain. Then Block-B, Big Bang, SHINee, then B.A.P. Yongguk step up to me and gently grasped my hand and slowly started to pull me further towards the light where Kyla was waiting up ahead as she was posing for all the camera’s. Then the rest of the dream just went on to showing me in the studio booth.*

 

+Jonghyun P.O.V+

 

We are in Korea for right now to do his and the other’s view till I say we are back in America, Basically it’s like while Esha and Kyla are sleeping, it’s the next day over in Korea.

 

“I know, I know. Wait, what do you mean you’re breaking up with me?”

“You heard me Jong. It’s over. When you will go on your tour we won’t have anytime to talk at all. So, I’m dropping our relationship.”

“Yu-Hoon, why? Why are you doing this? If this is only for the tour then after that we get back together, I understand,” I say kind of relieved. But then coldness shoots me down with what came out of next.

“No Jong. I mean it’s over. Forever. To never, ever get back together again. But, I will be nice by pretending to be your girlfriend for a little bit longer. But after that, we’re done,” she then hung up the phone in my face.

I stud in the dressing room starring at my phone. I took in a deep breath and shoved the phone into my pocket.

“You knew about it all along didn’t you,” a voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw Onew leaning up against the door.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I shrugged. But I did know.

“Look we all knew she was cheating on you. It was just a matter of time before she had quit at her own game.”

“Wow man, that really helps at a time like this,” I says mockingly.

“You know what I mean. And you and I both know that you really didn’t have feelings for her. And when she found out you was into the foreigner media that’s what had her to go away,” Onew says as he walks over to the laptop I was using.

When he sat down he was like “you see what I mean, your watching Dance A$$.”

“What’s wrong with watching that?” I asked.

“Theirs nothing wrong with watching that. I don’t think. But, about the other videos, it’s all too much man,” Onew said as his eye’s widened when Nicki Minaje bent over.

I chucked at my friends’ action, “move over.”

  Onew move to the next chair to let me sit.

“Let’s check out some video post up on our web page in You Tube,” I said as his finger glided across the keyboard.

The first one on the list was posted up not to long ago. The name was ‘our love for Kpop.’ I pressed play and it started off showing two pretty African-American girls. The one with the short bob hair cut started off talking. It then became funny when the girl named Esha said she didn’t like hugs. That was cute. Then when she started rapping, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of the screen. The way she moved with her own rhythm, the way she speeded up her lyrics is what blew me away. The fast’s I’ve ever heard. Then she ended it off by pointing to her shirt. The first thing I noticed was how big her chest was, then I noticed the words on the shirt. “They’re so big,” I said out loud without knowing he did.

“What did you say?” Onew asked him.

“Uh, nothin I said nothin,” I stuttered out but when my face turned a hot pink it told that I was lying.

“I know what I heard. You ,” Onew said and then slapped me behind the head.

“Okay, okay. But they where,” I said as I grasped his head. “And, she was pretty cute. I’m going to send them a message.”

Onew’s head then snapped up and faced me “you can’t be serious. You can’t do that. I mean, you can do that but, why? What are you going to say? ”

“You’ll see,” I said with a smug smile on his face.

 

+T.O.P’s P.O.V+

 

“I just want to be alone for right now. Sheesh. Can’t a man have his privacy,” I argued with Tae Yang.

“Look man, all I’m saying is that you could work on the moves a little bit more. Stop staying in your room all cooped up and— ”

“I have my reasons for doing what I’m doing. And right now I would like to be left alone. Go bother Daesung,” I said while waving him away.

“He’s sleeping,” Tea Yang said flat out.

“Go read a book.”

“Reed them all, three times,” Tae Yang said back to me as he leaned against the wall and crossing his arms. I had no choice but to let him hang out around the room.

“Then go—”

“Seungri is out at the mall. And G-Dragon is at the studio trying to create some sort of ideas, I don’t know. ”

I huffed out mad that either way, Tae Yang was staying. I ran his hand through my bleached hair and said “Fine. You can stay but, on two conditions. One, what ever goes on in this room, STAY’S in this room. Two, don’t comment on anything. Don’t say anything. Got it?”

Tae Yang shuck his head mechanically yes.

I then went back to his laptop and finished watching a Rihanna video. I then went to their web sight on You Tube and notice that their was a video posted up called ‘ our love for Kpop.

I pressed play. When I noticed that it was African American girls I then got more interested. When the Carmel skin girl introduced her self as Esha he could tell that she had a good personality but also very shy.

Then when they started acting funny I chuckled. Then Esha started rapping. I watched as the rhythm of her words blending in form and interesting. Then when she started rapping in Korean, my eye’s widened with a big grin on my face. Then when she ended it off by pointing to her shirt I didn’t notice the words on it but the first thing that hit my eye’s was her chest.

I then cleared my throat and moved around uncomfterably in my chair.

“Wow. They was hot,” Tae Yang said with his mouth open in a big O.

“She can rap good. Hu, maybe I better watch out,” I said with a big grin on my face. “ I need to meet her.”

Once I said that, Tae Yang snapped out of his daze and starred at me, “your serious? Man, if you hadn’t noticed, she’s all the way in America and you’re all the way over here in Korea. And, you’re just saying that because of the way she looks and her chest.”

My face then lit up red. “That’s right. I saw the look on your face when she pointed, and your eye’s where defiantly not reading words,” Tae Yang said as he crossed his arms and smiled in his win.

“That’s not the ression why. Okay, not the only ression why. I like her personality,” I backfired.

“If you say so,” Tae Yang shrugged.

I rolled his eyes. I then started to type as Tae Yang watched curiously at the words. His eye’s then widened at the end of what I typed down, “dangsin-eun byeon tae , wae ?! (You ert, why that?!)”

“What’s wrong with this?” I asked at Tae Yang’s out burst.

“Dude, she’s probably too young. You just, you just, UUUGH,” Tae Yang then threw up his hands in anger.

“What is your problem. It’s not like I’m asking her to be a .  She’s a good girl. I just simply asked . . You know what, your not even supposed to be talking.” I then grabbed Tae Yang by the collar of his shirt and dragged him towards the door.

“Come on man, give me another chance. I won’t speak another word,” Tae Yang pleaded.

“Nope. You broke the rule,” I then opened the door and shoved Tae Yang out. “And now, you have to stay out,” I then closed the door in Tae Yang’s face.

“Now, back to what I was typing,” I rubbed his hands together with a smug smile on my face that said ‘Bad Boy’.

 

+Tae Yang’s P.O.V+

 

Once the door was closed in my face, I gave up the sad look on my face and put on a smile that I had been holding back since the moment I was watching the video. I then rushed to my room closing the door behind him. I his laptop and changed clothes as it loaded up.

I quickly got on the You Tube page and watched the video I had just seen awhile ago with T.O.P. I then paused it when she gave a cute smile waving at the camera. For me, it felt like she was waving at me.

“Oh Esha, Esha, Esha. You will be mine,” I said in a husky voice and started typing my own message too her. I thought for a moment and disided to type in a code name that T.O.P wouldn’t it know I was sending this message to her.

I smiled as I kept on typing, “when she reads my message I hope she answers mines before T.O.P’s. for when I see something I like I let him have it. Well, not this time. She’s mine,” I lastly said with a grin on his face and then hit submit.