Chapter 4: Too much love for one? Part2

Unstoppable

 

Chapter 4

Too much love for one? Part 2

 

+Zico’s P.O.V +

 

While I was in my room reading, I was unaware of the person creeping up on me.

 “BOO!”

“AWWWW!” I jump out of my chair almost hitting the ceiling. I turn around and see the person that almost caused me a heart attack.

“Park Kyung, have you lost your freaking mind?” I asked him as he was balling around on the floor laughing to a point that he was crying.

I then began to laugh also. Once our laughter died out I asked “so, what was the ression why you needed to disturb me while I’m reading?”

“One, because I wanted to see the look on your face. Two, everybody is leaving to the mall. And three, JaeHyo wanted me to come up here and ask if it was ok that he stayed here with you while we’re gone. He doesn’t want to got to the mall which is a shocker but, I guess he’s just tired from the long practice we had yesterday,” Park shrugged.

“Shure. Tell him to come up,” I says then bring the book I was reading, just a while ago, back to my attention.

“K.” Park then leaves the room by leaving the door open. A little while later, JaeHyo enters the room lessening to music on his iPod 4.

When one of the songs ended he shut off his iPod and looked towards me. I was so into the book JaeHyo thought that I didn’t even notice him walk in.

Right when he was about to say something, I closed my book and placed it upon the desk. I turned around to JaeHyo and asked “So, what do you want to do?”

“Uh, I don’t know. What’s new in the media?”

“Let’s check,” I said. I opened my laptop and loaded it up. The first thing to pop up was a photo of Ciara that caught JaeHyo off guard.

“Uh, never mind,” JaeHyo started asking but then disided to sit back and watch.

I uploaded our page on You Tube and saw that there was a new video posted up not too long ago.

“It say’s ‘our love for Kpop’. That sounds interesting,” I said and then clicked on the video. The first thing that we noticed was that the two girls in the video was foreigners. When the girl named Esha started to rap, I leaned back in my chair and watch her words carefully. She started off in English, then in Korean; which she speed up more on like a fast rapper, and switched back to English.

“She’s a fast rapper. And cute,” I said in Aw as he starred at the screen.

“They’re probably a D,” JaeHyo said as a grin creep up on his face.

I was then snapped out of my daze by what JaeHyo had said and slapped him behind the head, knocking JaeHyo out of his daze.

“What? What did I say?”

“You’re disgusting. Why were you looking at her that way? Was you even lessening to her rapping!” I out bursts.

 “Eh that’s where she was pointing. She was hot thou and also her—”

“Do you look at anything ells besides a girl being hot? What about their beauty, inside out? With your dumb as— ”

“So what do you think about her? Admit it, she was hot. Don’t deny it, I saw that smile on your face when—”

“ Yes. I mean no I mean, why would you need to know?”

“So that’s your secret,” JaeHyo said going into detective mode.

“What are you talking about?” I said in a tone that said I was getting tired of this game JaeHyo was playing. JaeHyo then arched his eyebrow and motioned towards the laptop. When I looked at the laptop screen I caught on to what JaeHyo was talking about, my faced turned bright pink. I quickly got up out of my chair and went to my closet. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Don’t give me that ‘I don’t know what your talking about’ line. You know exactly what I’m talking about.” JaeHyo then got up from his chair walked towards me.

“You like those type?”

“What type?” I asked back

“You like African-American girls.”

“And, so, what if I do?” I said.

JaeHyo then leaned up against the wall looking up at the ceiling and said, “You’re not the only one.”

“Wait, you like them too?” I asked him.

“Yeah. Actually, to tell the truth, I’ve been liking them for a while. I was afraid to tell anybody because of what the outcome would be. Then, when I noticed you watching more American media, and videos, I had to check and see,” he looks to see me with a smile on his face. We both then start laughing.

“Eh it’s ok man. We don’t have to tell anybody. We’ll keep it our secret,” I say when the laughter died down.

“What do you say to us sending them a message?” JaeHyo said already inching towards the laptop.

I chuckled, “Shure ok. ”

As we started typing I asked JaeHyo, “JaeHyo, do you think I have a chance? With Esha I mean?”

In JaeHyo mind he actually wanted to say ‘back the hell off of her, she’s mine.’ But instead he just smiled and said “Of coarse. Stop doubting yourself and go for it.”

I smiled and started tying more fastly.

“Oh, and put in their I think that they’re hot,” JaeHyo said.

I rolled his eye’s thinking that I needed to show him that there is more to a woman more than her chest and .

 

+Bi Rain P.O.V+

 

As I am moving about around the kitchen I was trying to find out where I had placed the strawberries for the fruit smoothie I was trying to make.

I finally found then in the bottom draw of the refrigerator. When I was done blending all the continents, I poured my self a cup and took a sip. I shrugged satisfied by the drink. I took his cup with me and moved to my private room.

I looked through my ‘to do list’ and saw that I did just about everything. ‘I guess it is kinof boring not having anybody around to talk to,’ I thought to my self

I sighed and then disided to just surf the net. I logged in to his You Tube account and saw that a new video was posted not so long ago. I clicked play and saw it was two young American girls. As they began to introduce their self’s, I noticed that the girl Named Esha was shy with a cuteness to it. I then begin to smile when they argued the busted out laughing. When Esha stared rapping, I drew in closer to see if the girl that was rapping at the moment was the same shy girl awhile ago. When she started rapping fast in Korean, I was blown away. When she ended it off by pointing at her shirt I had to pause the video and read the shirt. I laughed at the writing the pressed play again. When Kyla said that she was rapping from the top of her head, my eyes widened. “That girl has a gift. A natural born rapper,” Rain said out loud.

I then looked more at her, admiring her beauty. Ever since I had came back from the states shooting the video, I had officially became more open minded to other races.

‘She is very beautiful. Her friend also. If they can surprise me by dancing the way she rapped, I might need to make a deal with them. Probably have them in my company,’ I thought to myself as I smiled.

I then started to type a message to them. Right when I was about to submit the message, my cell phone started buzzing. It reed ‘Soo Sungi, my ex girlfriend. I rolled his eyes, aggravated that this was about the tenth time she had called today. He didn’t want to be mean but eh, when the person that you cared for and had feelings for cheat on you, you will refuse to never talk to them again. He then pressed refuse and had the call go to message.

I then look back at the screen. Entwining my fingers together, I propped my elbows on the desk and rested my head on the hands’.

 “Okay then, Esha. Looks like you and me are going to see each other pretty soon,” I said in a deep voice as I smiled. I swiftly glide my finger to enter button and hits submit.

Leaning back in my chair, my cell phone ringed again. I got up and walked to the kitchen to get another cup of my smoothie, leaving the phone in the room.

 

 

 

We are back in the U.S at nighttime.

 

+ Yongguk’s P.O.V+

 

“I refuse to watch that movie ever again. Who in their mind would want to watch a horror movie like that?” I complained to Jong Up as he walked into my room.

“It’s not my fault you can’t handle a little scare.”

“A little scare?” I turned around and walked up to Jong Up. “That was the worst movie I’ve ever seem it had a person dying almost every five minuets.”

“I know. Eh how about I make it up to you by, letting you watch WHAT EVER you want,” Jong Up promised.

“Fine,” I said before turning to my laptop. We looked up our Facebook page and saw that their fans messaged them at least ten times each. Jong Up noticed that a lot of my Facebook friends were African-Americans. Which didn’t surprise him muchh. He did admit on national media that that he love’s African-American soul music. And that if he was to be reborn, he wish to be born of that race (this is actually true. Yongguk did say this out of his mouth.)

“Let’s check out our You Tube page,” Jong Up suggested.

I made another tab and began to log onto You Tube.

“Eh we have a new video. Hum, it look’s like it was up loaded a few minuet’s ago,” I say. Then without hesitation, he clicked play.

As the video played, they both noticed that the shy girl looked very familiar. When her friend Kyle introduced her, we both went for the laptop and paused it.

“That was the girl I was telling you about!” we say at the same time as we pointed at Esha. We then turned to each other looking confused.

“You mean she was the cute short girl that had to have you to get that book for her?” I asked.

“Yeah. But eh, and your tell me she’s the same hot girl that bumped into you in the checkout line?” Jong Up asked back.

“Yeah.”

We starred at the screen for a while till I pressed play.

As the video played through it looked like we drew even closer to the screen. When Esha started rapping, all we could do was watch in Aw as our mouth dropped down to an O.

When she pointed at her shirt, I said without knowing “so big.”

“I know hu. I mean, wait a minuet what did you say!” Jong Up said when he realized what had come out of my mouth.

“Nothing. I said nothing. I just said uh, that she can, uh, rap. That’s it,” I tried to cover up. But it didn’t work.

“You lie. I know what I heard.”

“It’s not like your innocent. You was looking at her the same way I was,” I backfired. I then looked at the screen that showed Esha waving while giving a cute smile. As I remembered how she looked in person the day I met her. The way her jeans hugged her curves. And how her shirt was ed to a point of my height I was able to— I my lips and bit my bottom lip.

I was then brought back to reality noticing I wasn’t alone when a hand came up against my head.

“Eh, that kindof hurt.”

“Don’t think about her like that,” Jong Up warned me.

“Like what?”

“Like she’s any of the other girl’s you have went out with. She’s a good girl,” Jong Up told me.

“I know that man. That’s why, I’m going to get to know her a little bit more. I want to meet her,” I said in a serious tone that caught Jong Up’s attention.

Jong Up’s heart dropped at the idea of Esha being with Yongguk.

As I began to type a message to their video, Jong Up put a smile on his face and said “Eh Yongguk, I’ll be back in a little while.”

I nodded my head as in okay, as my eyes were glued on the screen as I kept on typing.

Once Jong Up closed the door behind him he raced to his room. The moment he got in his room he quickly got on his laptop and started searching for her main e-mail address and Facebook.

He had to get to her before Yongguk did. He had to make plans to be up earlier than Yongguk to go back to the campus and find her.

He was in love with her.

 

Back in Korea.

 

+Two Mystery Guys+

 

“Doe’s your group know that your gone?” ??? asked.

“No. Doe’s yours?” ???? asked back.

“No. Let’s go in.”

They then go into the studio and find their room. They close the door behind them and have a seat.

“Okay, now that we are here, what was so important that e had to come all the way over here?” ???? asked.

??? then pulled out his phone and logged on to You Tube. “?? Sent me this video awhile ago and I had show you in person.”

???? eyes widened with grin on his face as he notice the ethnicity of the girls in the video. At the end of the video ??? asked ???? “what did you think about it?”

“They’re . . Hot. And that one girl, named Esha, she cane rap. And I mean RAP,” ???? said as he bit his bottom lip.

“Problem is, they’re in America.”

“Are you serious? Why can’t more girls like them come here? I’ll defiantly date them, eh, and probley even more,” ???? said as he looked at Kyla and Esha in the phone screen with seductive eye’s.

“This media needs to change. And fast,” ??? said as they both begain to leave out of the room.

Right when they parted ways, they both got back on the web site and begun to start posting a message to the girls.

 

 

 

OMO,  wow. Now that’s a lot of guys that likes and loves two girls a lot. What will happen in the next chapter? Will Jong Up make it to Esha before Yongguk? What will happen at Kpop night? Theirs going to be a big shocking life turn for the two girls. 

 

 

Small note: Hey you guys, I hoped you enjoed thies two chapters and are waiting for more :). Before I continue with this story any futher, tell me what you suspect is going to happen on through-out this story. In the comment, levave me your thoughts and ideas. Thank you ^__^