Chapter 7: It's about to go down

Unstoppable

+Back to Me+

 

“Look, I don’t know what this is all about. But what is the problem here,” I said as I approached by Kyla’s side.

“I grabbed the purse first and then she pops up out of no where said ‘that’s mine it looks better on me’,” Kyla said in a mocking voice.

I then looked around and noticed a bag exactly like the one Kyla holding, was hanging on the racker in the corner. “That one over there is the same as this one. Go get that one. She did see it first,” I said as I crossed my arms across my chest standing my ground.

The girl rolled her eyes she gave Kyla gave her a last glare as Kyla glared back at her. The girl then turned away with the other two following her.

“Thanks gurl for havin my back,” Kyla said as we reached the counter.

“No problem Twin.” We then did our signature hand shake and bought her clothes and items.

“Soo, tell me how it went,” Kyla singed as we exited the store.

“For this being my first date it was, great. And you will not believe who I saw before I met up with Jong Up.”

“Humm, I going to go out on a limb and say, you’re future baby’s-daddy Bi Rain,”

“What tha, no it wasn’t him,” I said as I slapped her on the arm playfully. We hen started to laugh at how I really did have that big of a crush on him.

“Okay, but seriously. I don’t know. Who?” she asked once our laughter started to die down.

“It was Yongguk. The one that was checking me out,” I tell her as a smile came up on my face.

We crossed the street about a block away from our dorm. “So you’re telling me that you saw him for the second time. This is a sign,” Kyla said.

“But here’s where I worry. He asked me to go to breakfast with him and I turned him down because, hello, all ready have a date. But I didn’t let him know that. And when I did that, I saw that he had a hint of sadness.”

“Aww,” Kyla pouted.

“So, I disided to ask if he wanted to hang out with me and you at the Asian program tonight. And he said ok,” I said with a smile.

“Are you shure about this girl. It’s become very clear that both of them are in the same group and really like you,” Kyla hinted as we entered our dorm heading up to our room.

“I know I know. But it’s not like it’s going to be like a date. You’re coming with us. And it’s only to hang out, not to date. I wouldn’t do that to Jong Up,” I lastly said as I fiddled with my fingers thinking about him.

“Awww, Esha’s in looove,” Kyla sung as she poked me.

We entered our room and all I could still think about was Jong Up. I wouldn’t say that I was in-love with him. No, it’s too soon for it to be love. I guess I can say that I am in a deep like.

“Eh we have to respond to the others,” I told Kyla as I rushed to the laptop.

“Oh yeah. I almost forgot. And I looked up a couple of stuff and found out that the one with the Fox name might be Rain,” she squealed.

“Are you serious? Well lets answer him first,” I glowed as I typed fastly to find is message to us.

As I reed the message my eyes widened at the message. “Ka, Ka Kyla, come over here pleases,” I waved her over.

“What’s up?” she said as she rolled he chair next to me. She then began to read the message and had the same expression as I did. “Oh, my, gosh. He saying what I think he’s saying?”

“I think so. And he’s becoming a famous music producer. If he see’s us dance and sing he might sign us. Or better, a lot of company’s would want us, ” I lastly said as we then begain to jump up and down doing a silly dance.

“Okay okay okay. Let’s get back to answering some of these messages,” I say out of breath from all of our excitement.

We then sat back down in our chairs and I begain to type to Fox.

 

Thank you so much for your comment. Kyla and me both love that you see we have talent. Hope you’re prepared for what is to come because we are full of suprizes.

 

I then hit submit and moved on to the next message that I though should be Ziraffe.

 

A mystery you say. Humm, a lot of people have said that they will crack the code but nobody has done so yet. I think you’ll be able to but, it’s going to be tough. Do you think you can handle it?

 

DinoL101

 

Why thank you darlin. And for our dancing it is to come soon. You’ll see how big our talent is then.

 

Temper Of Fire

 

Wow. And wow. What to say, what to say. For starters I don’t have a BF, I’m trying to stay focus on my studies since this is my first year in college. And thank you for that comment.

 

Inversion Rapper

 

Yes I defiantly remember you. Again, sorry for the other day. I didn’t see anybody. I guese at my height I should have LOL. And thank you, uh, saying that about my name

^ ^.

 

That was the last message I hit submit onto. I put my head into my hands and let out a long sigh. “You know, after you get to typing different people, you get very tired,” I grumble.

Kyla then chuckled and said “come on Esha, we have work to do.”

“Yeah yeah, okay.” I say as I lift my head out of my hands. We then went to our closets and looked for our work out clothes for our dancing practice we was about to have.

 

+Nobody’s P.O.V+

We are at the dance studio with B.A.P, Se7en, and JYP.

 

“Again.” Yongguk ordered.

“Come on man. We know that your mad because Jong Up isn’t here yet but, that doesn’t mean that you have to work us till we’re dead,” Zelo panted as everybody was trying to sit down.

“Fine. But once I get my hands on him—”

“He’s probably just in traffic right now. You know how it is down here, I got to my hotel from the air port in two hours. And it was bearly four miles away,” Se7en spoke as he didn’t take his eyes off the game he was playing on his iPod.

“That’s true,” Daehun said as he plopped down on the floor. “Anyway where where you this morning? You was know where to be found.”

“I went out to get something to eat,” Yongguk said as he went to the bench and grabbed his bottle of water.

“Um hum. So who is she?” Daehun asked as he starred at the ceiling.

All eyes went back from Daehun to Yongguk.

“What do you mean by she?” Zelo asked.

“There’s no she,” Yongguk stated.

“Yeah right. You lyin. Daehun, tell us what’s up,” Himchan snickered and him and everybody eles in the room sat up to here the gossip. Even Se7en paused his game to here this.

“Well, after I gave up looking for him I disided to wait in the living room till he came back. So it’s not until about 9:30 till he gets back and he has the biggest smile on his face. And you all know when we see him with “that” smile,” Daehun said as he grinned at the fluster with angry Yongguk.

“Dang Yongguk, we just got here and you al ready picking up women,” Himchan laughed.

“Eh is she cute?” Zelo asked with a smile on his face.

“She has to be if he was smilin like that,” Youngjae said.

“Look, she’s just this girl I met at the book store yesterday, and I just had happen to run into her again today,” Yongguk said as he was trying to brush off the conversation.

“Wait a minuet,” Se7en snapped his fingers in ‘Ah Ha’. “Isn’t she that girl you showed me on YouTube that was rapping? What do you mean shush? Eh ya’ll she was hot and her friend too. Why are you doing that do you have a twitch in your eye?” he said as Yongguk was doing all types of hand signs to shut him up.

Yongguk then huffed out and slapped his hand to his forehead.

“You can’t be serious? You were going to hide her from us? Uh un. Spill now,” Daehun said as everybody begain to gather around him.

“And she’s a rapper?! Dude you know your wrong for that,” Zelo said as he crossed his arms.

 Yongguk then begain to fell like he was getting smaller and smaller the more they starred at him for an answer.

“Fine! Okay I’ll tell ya'll what happened as long as,” he says angry in defeat. He moved from the group and sat on the bench next to Se7en. He looked at Se7en sending a death glare.

“Why are you looking at me like that? It’s not my fault that you obsessed over her,” Se7en fired.

“I’m not obsessed.”

“Yeah. Whatever you say,” Se7en says as he rolled his eyes.

“Okay okay, enough with the brawl and start with the story. So far the only drama we had was when the hotel keeper and Zelo got his zipper caught,” Himchan said and everybody began to laugh. Zelo’s face puffed up red with embarrassment.

“She didn’t even knock you guys,” Zelo protested as he crossed his arms.

“Sorry bout that but, you have to admitt, that was funny,” Himchan said as he wiped a tear from his eye from him laughing too hard.

Once everybody settled down Yongguk started the story.

“Well I first meet her when she bumped into me at the book store. When I notice how she looked it was, different. And I have to say I don’t really go for girls her height but, I’ll make an exception with her.”

“Wait how tall was she?” Youngjae interrupted.

“I have to say 4”10, 4”11. ”

“Dang she’s short,” Youngjae said as every body was having the same thought.

“Well, I saw her again. Jong Up and me were looking on the Internet and saw that she and her friend posted up a video. We didn’t notice it was her till she started to speak. So then—”

“Hold up, Jong Up knows her too?” Daehun asked.

“Yeah, he ran into her also at the bookstore the same day I did,” Yongguk said as he looked around the group that had blank faces. He then continued on with the story.

“ I sent a message to her, commenting on the video. Eh Zelo, I can’t believe I’m saying this but, you have competition bro.”

When he said that everybody looked at the shocked Zelo. “So I have a female rapper that is probably better than me . . . . . Sweet, I always did want competition,” Zelo said as a smile came upon his face.

Everybody chucked and watched as Yongguk pulled up the video and showed it to everybody as the gathered around to see it.

As everybody watched the video in Aw, Jong Up arrived in the studio. He was stun at first because Yongguk wasn't trying to rip him to shreds for being late. And that everybody was standing around in a circle watching something.

He disided to go in ninja mode and sneak a peek on what was going on. As he got close he could hear Esha rapping. When he was a feet or two away he stopped and lessened on

“Dude you was right. She is awesome. I think I’m in love,” Zelo said as he clutched his heart. Every body then laughed at his actin.

“I saw her today when I was trying to get me something to eat, but she said that she had plans. But, I’m not going to tell ya'll the rest,”

“What why not?!”

“Why dude?”

The boys all asked as Jong up was smirking at the though how he was too embarrassed he was to tell anymore he had gotten rejected.

 

“All I’m going to tell you is that we are meeting up after the concert,” Yongguk said. Right at that moment Jong Up’s heart felt like it was being into a black hole.

“Yeah right like we will believe that,” Daehun scuffed.

“Fine, I’ll prove it too you,” Yongguk then wiped out his phone and started calling a number. Jong up peeked between Zelo and Youngjae to see a little better.

He shushed everybody as the phone that was on loud speaker begain to ring.

“Hello?”

“Hey Esha. It’s me Yongguk.”

“Oh, hey Yongguk,” Esha said cheerfully. While it made Yongguk smile it had Jong Ups blood boiling of anger again.

“You’re up for tonight right?”

“Yeah, just call me so I will know where to meet you,” Esha said.

“K. See you there.”

“K.” the call then ended with everybody staring at what happened with their mouths open.

Jong Up had enough of this. He stud up and begain to walk out.

“Eh Jong Up you made it. Wait where are you going?” Daehun asked as everybody turned their attention to Jong Up who was still walking.

“Jong up?!” Zelo called out trying to get his attention.

Right when Jong Up was at the door he turned around and gave one last glare at Yongguk, who wasn’t happy.

He turned back to the door, then pulled it open so hard that it slammed against the wall, and walked out.

Everybody jumped at what had happed and looked at each other with questioning faces.

“I’ma go see what’s wrong with him,” Yongguk said as he begain to get up.

But Zelo then stopped him, “Nah man, I’ll go talk to him.”

 Yongguk nodded then Zelo left the room insearch for Jong Up.

 

+Jong Up’s P.O.V+

 

‘I can’t believe what happened. That bastered!’ I yelled in my head as I punched the wall. I grabbed my head and slid down the wall.

“I thought I had her as mines. I don’t . . . I can’t . . . . ” I said to him-self as I ran my fingers through my hair. “Why are you doing this to me Esha? Can’t you see that I am better for you than Yongguk?”

“Oh my gosh,” a voice said from the end of the hallway.

I snapped my head up seeing Zelo starring at me dumbly.

“Jong Up. What’s going on?” Zelo asked cautiously as he walked to where I was sitting.

“Oh great. How much did you hear?” I huff out.

“I heard enough to see that you like the same girl as Yongguk,” he sat down up on the wall beside me as I looked down at ground. “Alright. Come on tell me fully what’s going on.”

“It’s nothing,” I mumbled.

“Look, me seeing my best friend like this is painful. You know you can trust me man,” Zelo said as he watched me.

‘I can’t believe I’m about to do this,’ I think. I let out a huff and say “Fine. I’ll start from the beginning.”

I paused for a moment to sooth my mind.

“I first saw her when I was at the bookstore. She was standing in a chair trying to reach for a book high on the shelf,” I chuckle at the flashback of that moment. “I helped her get the book down. I then noticed how even more beautiful she was up closed when we faced each other. She then quoted that I looked like a member of this group. Then she left. I guess that was when Yongguk ran into.

“I thought that I was never going to see her again. But I was wrong. As I watched the video Yongguk and me noticed she was the girl we saw. Right when he told me he wanted to get to know her, I saw that he was serious, but I couldn’t let that happen. So, I went back to my room and found her e-mail address and asked her to meet me today for breakfast.”

“Is that where you was this morning?” Zelo asked me.

“Yeah,” I said as I looked up in front of me then to Zelo. He nodded for me to continue.

“Well, I got to the café a little early and when I did, I saw her with her friend Kyla. I don’t know what it was but, I couldn’t believe that this was happening,” I said as I replayed the scene of her beauty. How the color of her skin glowed as the sun reflected off of her. And the bone structure of her face made her look so elegant and intimidating that every man that passed by her took a double look.

“But, Yongguk came right when she was about to walk in. I watched from inside as he got rejected. I didn’t know she gave him her number when I turned away,” I then ran my hands through my hair.

“ What happened on your date?” Zelo asked curiously.

“We sat down and I got to know a lot about her. Like, how she came to love Kpop. Her favorite colors, food, how she loves to sing, rap, and dance. I was about to tell her about how I am in B.A.P but, Yongguk called me.”

I paused as I then remember what I had asked her right before we left. Zelo starred at me to continue but, for some ression, my mouth didn’t want to move. My heart begain to have that pain of it feeling like it was breaking.

“There’s more isn’t there?” Zelo asked.

I nodded yes. “ Me an her have a date tomorrow. And from what I just heard, I don’t think we will beable to. This isn’t fair! What did I do to deserve this!” I through my hands up in the air and brought them to my face.

“I’ll be right back,” Zelo said to me. He got up and rushed back to the studio.

After a while he came back with Yongguk’s phone in his hand.

“What are you doing? How did you get his phone?” I questioned.

“I sneaked it out,” he then sat back down next to me. “And, we are going to have this story completed,” he then looked through the contacts and clicked on Esha’s number. The he grabbed my phone from my jacket packet and started punching in digits.

“Are you crazy!? I can’t talk to her right now!” I hollered at him.

“This is the only way we are going to fix this,” Zelo said as he shoved the phone towards me.

“Hello?” a girl’s voice said on loud speaker.

 “Uh hi,” I said a I mentally hit myself in the head.

“Jong Up??” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said a little bit too rushed. I looked to Zelo and saw him sake his head in disappointment at my action.

I rolled my eyes and then asked “ Eh Esha, we’re on for tomorrow?”

“Yeah. But there is something I have to ask you.” Right when she said that, I held my breath.

“Sure.”

“Are you one of the members of B.A.P??”

“I am.” Still holding my breath for whatever is to come next.

“Are you serious . . . why didn’t you tell me!” she said with excitement. I then started to relax and breathe.

“I wanted to but I had to leave for dance practice,” I said with a smile on my face.

“Eh you know Yongguk right?” at the sound of his name made my smile go away.

“Jong Up?” she asked after a while of me not responding.

“Uh, I’m here. Yeah I know him.”

“Well, Kyla and me was going to hang out with him after the Asian night program today. I was wondering if, you know you would like to come along? ” She asked me shyly. The sweetness of her voice made me wants to pick her up out of the phone and hug her forever and ever.

“Yeah,” I said in a voice that made Zelo slap my arm. “I mean, yeah, okay,” I played it off trying to be like it was nothing. Then I slapped Zelo’s hat as of payback.

She then giggle and said “you’re so cute.” Just the sound of that from her made me blush with the biggest smile on my face.

“Well, I have to go and make a few arenas. Text me when you’re their, k?”

“Okay,” I said dreamily. Zelo pretended to slap me mien-like but that didn't distract on bit. Her voice ringed in my head that I forgot where I was.

She giggled again, “oh Jong Up. Okay Bye,” she said sweetly to me.

“Bye,” I said still in a daze. Then hung up the phone. I place my head into my hands in Aw starring into space.

“Helllooo. Earth to Jong,” Zelo said as he waved his hand in front of my face.

“Hu, uh, what? Oh, what did you ask me?” I asked once I realized he was talking to me.

He rolled his eyes then said “ now you see the full story?”

I looked at him confused. What was he talking about?

“Even though, true Yongguk was going to meet up with Esha but, it was only to hang out. AND her friend was coming along with them. Basically, it wasn't going to be like a date,” Zelo said as he clapped his hands together. At what he said made me feel better.

“So you think that she is still interested in me?” I asked him with hope in my voice.

“Yeah. Apparently so. Seeing that the way she acted with you was totally different than the way she was with Yongguk,” he then gave me a slight punch.

“Thanks man,” I say to him. I really do thank him. I don’t know what I would have done without him here.

“No problem. Let’s get to practice,” he patted me on the shoulder. We both stud up and walked to the studio room.

“Eh Zelo, don’t tell anybody about this.”

“I wont.”

As the began to enter the dance studio, they prepared to face the wrath of Yongguk.

 

Finally things are starting to heat up. As you can see the story is starting off gradually, but ya'll will see. The big BANG, with a LIFT OFF, this stry will be lit. This is only the begining.