Chapter 5: I never would have thought

Unstoppable

 

We are back in America it is just now morning time. Back to Me.

 

I wake up in the morning to Ulala Session – Beautiful Night alarm clock song. When Kyla and me are fully awake we say our ‘good morning’ and go freshen up.

Once we are finished cleaned up and are in comfortable clothing, I plopped down in my desk chair.

“Well, I sleep good last night. Grate dream. How bout you?” Kyla asked me.

“It was interesting. Dreamed about Kpop stars, again.”

“Eh, let’s check out the fee back on our video,” Kyla says with excitement as she rolled her chair next to me.

“You really think somebody would have posted something?”

“Yeah girl, just check.”

As I log onto our account, our eye’s widened as we see that there were a lot of people that had posted and they where all pretty long. They were seconds behind each other. And to the looks of their ID name, it was very similar to the Kpop stars nickname.

“Esha, are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Kyla asked me in Aw.

“Uh hu.”

We then stared screaming in excitement that Kpop starts had actually sent us a post.

“Okay, okay, okay. Lets calm down. Let’s start from the very first post,” I said as I scrolled down till I had the last one in sight.

 

DinoL101

 

Watching your video gave me the urge to try and stay seated. Esha baby, you can rap and i mean RAP. You also very cute, cant wait to see you two dance.

 

Temper Of Fire

 

 Where, can I start. Let me just say that you are very talented and y as hell. Esha, baby girl you really can rap. Maybe you could give me a few privet lessons.;) by the way, if you all ready have a boyfriend, he’s very lucky. But if you don’t. . . You know who to call.

 

Tiger of Yang

 

I’m starting to like you Esha and I haven’t even met you in person, your very beautiful and unique. Me seeing this, I know now that I have big competition. I’m ready for round 1.

 

Ziraffe

 

Very beautiful ladies. Now let me see here, we have a group called Twinz with one of the girls’ that is very shy, you tend to rap with lots of confidence. You’re a mystery to me Esha. Hope to salve your case soon.

 

Fox

 

Esha, you are very talented. You are a big surprise that I am speechless. But I am able to say, that if you can sing the way your friend Kyla says’  that the both of you can, and dance, you might have a few people calling you up.

 

Inversion Rapper

 

I never thought that I would see you again but, it look’s like I thought wrong. When you are rapping you’re a total different person then when I saw you in the book store. You’re probably wondering who I am. Well, here’s a hint, your name is beautiful and it’s not your fault for bumping into me.

 

After reading that last message that was at the top of all the messages about five times, I noticed that my mouth was open in shock.

“Oh my gosh Esha, Kpop stars like’s us. That dude you meet the other day, he actually was a Kpop star,, and us” Kyla tells my while shaking me by the arm with excitement.

“I can’t believe it. And they were flirting with us. Big time,” I say flabbergasted.

“Eh, what’s that?” Kyla ask while pointing to the bottom right corner of the screen. It read you have mail from Dance Shindong. I shrugged and then opened it up. It was sent to me in the middle of the night. It reed:

 

 

Hi Esha it’s me Jong Up, uh I saw your video just awhile ago and uh, I just had to say that you are amazing. You’re very beautiful and I see that by your personality from earlier that, me and you will have a lot in common. And I wanted to say I want to meet you again. How about at the Café on Boulevard at 9 for breakfast . See you their.

 

We reed the message about ten times till I begain to breath again.

“Esha, If I’m putting all these facts together right and from everything we have read, you have hot, y, Kpop stars after you, and the guy that helped you with your book wants to go on a date with you,” Kyla says.

“It’s just breakfast Kyla. And, and—”

“Um Hum. Yeah right. It’s a date admit it. Come on, we have to find you a cute outfit,” Kyla cheers as she dragged me to the closet.

 

Ehhhh Esha is havin her first date :D. Oooh, how is it going to go. Smoothly or with drama??