Chapter 11: Clouds of Emotions In The Air

Unstoppable

+Zelo's P.O.V+

 

I'm sitting in the studio, awaiting for Esha's arrival. THe whole time I had gotten up this morning to right nowi have been smiling.

The little meeting ore producer and me had last night was not about me being in trouble as mu hyuans thought i was in . It was acually about Esha and me starting to record the music. From what he told me, she has a couple of ideas and lyrics that sound good. That, it would be the greatest if we mixed it with my ideas.

He then advised me not to tell anybody. He told Ehsa the same thing. They all want it to be a "suprize". It definatly is going to be one.

Right as I'm mixing a section of the music, I hear the door open. I turn around in my rolling chair to come in eye contac with Esha's brown eye's.

She then smilled and waved shyly. "Hi, uh. I was told to come here. That we are, uh, going to be doing music today," she say's to me in a shy but sweet voice. The way she shifted from one foot to the other was adorible.

I smiled at her and said "that is true, I've heard alot about you. Well," I then stud up and walked twords her. "It's a pleaser to meet my competition."

She then looked a little bit confused. "What do you mean by competition?"

"I've watched your videos. Your rapping is very impressive, you are the only person I know that can rap at that speed and have a voice of, well, and angle," I tell her without realising what was coming out of my mouth. Once I had realised what I had said, a rush of blush ran all over my face.

As we stud their silent for a few moments, I see that her mayching colors today were blue, pink, and black.

"I uh, brought some lyrics," she say's in a low voice as she puts the notebook infrount of her face.

'How musch cuter can she get,' I smiled to myself as I gently grabbed her notebook.

I took a quick glance at her face and saw that she looked a little bit nervas.

'Say something you dummy, your scaring her,' my mind tells me.

"Would you like top have a set?" I said as I motioned my hands towards wher the chairs were at.

"Uh, shure."

Once we were both setted, i took another quick glance at her and saw that she was fiddling with her fingers.

I took in a deep breath and closed her journal. "Esha, will you go to dinner with me tonight?"

"Whaaaa?" she said in shock.

"No, nonono. Not in that type of way," I said as I flaunted my hands around. "What I ment is, since we are going to be working together for a while, I thought that . . . . maybe . . . By going to dinner we will have the advantage to get to know each others styles' of music and, stuff." I could feal that my face was bet red, I tehn hung my head down as a line of silence came through.

"I uh, Okay. Shure, it sounds like a great idea," she said with a slie that warmed my heart.

'No, I can't feal that way twords her. That's Jong Up's girl,' I thought to myself as I smiled back.

As we are we are recording, we decided to blend our lyrics together half and half. Without knowing, we had fallen asleep on the couch with my arm wrapped around her as her head was on my chest. 'I shouldn’t move her. She's sleeping soo peacefully,' i thought to myself as I brushed some loose hairs from her face.

Right when I was about to say something, the door opened. I turn and see a Jung Up staring at us with hurt in his eyes.

“Eh, wait it’s not what it looks like. We were just ̶ ”

“Save it,” Jung Up said before storming out of the room.

‘Great. Now my best friend thinks I’m trying to hook up with the girl he really likes,’ I say to myself as i slump in the chair with guilt.

 

Sorry that this is a short chap. I will be coming back stronger and with a punch. Comment, subscribe, luv ya :).