Chapter 9 Chance Of A Life Time Part2:

Unstoppable

+Kyla’s P.O.V+

 

We are walking down the board walk on the side of the beach in not complete silence. Every now and then somebody would bring up a subject to talk about but, as soon as the conversation starts, it dies out.

And just when I thought things couldn’t get weirder, Bang over here starts to ask Esha what style we dance and if we could show him. SMH. He had totally lost his mind.

Jong Up looked up side his head like he was about to knock him all the way to Washington. Once I saw him about to let go of Esha’s hand to choke him, I quickly jumped in. “HEY, uh did ya’ll see that?”

“See what?” Esha asked as they all turned around to try and see what I was talking about.

“That shooting star. Aw, it’s too bad. Eh now I got to make a wish,” I said as I closed my eye’s. Pretending that I was making a wish.

“That’s no fair, I want to make a wish,” Esha pouted. Later on once we are away from the boy’s I’ll tell her the truth.

Once we get to the docks, we see that it was partly packed. Bang pulled out a baseball cap, while Jong Up pulled on his hoodie over his head. I guess being a star isn’t always that good. Can never go out in to public without being noticed. But, there are advantages.

We walk till bang said, “there it is.”

We looked and saw him walk ahead of us to the pizza parlor.

All of our moths dropped open we enter. It was more like a club. But in a pizza restaurant way. There was neon light’s flashing everywhere, people dancing on the dance floor and people in the booths eating.

We found ourselfs a booth. I sat next to Bang, while Esha and Jung Up sat on the other side of us. Since Bang was sittting right across from Jung Up, they seemed to be talking to each other through there eye’s. I looked to Esha and she nodded.

“Okay, me and Esha are going to go order. How about four large cheese pizza?” I said as we begain to stand up. All they did was nod and moved out the booth to let us out.

Once we was out of ear shot, Esha took in a breather, “Thank you thank you thank you. I don’t know how much more I would have lasted if you haden’t gotten me out of their.”

“No prob.,” I laughed. “I don’t know what you are going to do but you better figure it out soon because,” I look back and see the boy’s now talking. “If you don’t somebody is going to get hurt. Just warning yah.”

“I know I know. I know what I have to do,” she said with a hint of  cry in her voice. I looked and saw that her head was hung down low. I gave her a hug then pinched her cheek. “No more pouty face, it never looks good on you. Let’s have fun.”

She laughed with a smile on her face and gave me a nod. After we get the pizzas we head back to the table. When we was in line I told her about the “ shooting star”. She then asked me if I did see it what would my would my wish be. I told her to meet my favorite K-Pop star tonight.

As we eat our pizza, me an Esha sway to the music that is playing.

“Eh Esha, you want to dance?” I asked her over the music.

She nodded her head with excitement. As we are dancing on the dance for I take a glance and not only seeing a couple of guys taking a hot liking to us dancing, but the two stooges was also.

I look back again and see Bang is gone. Before I was able to say anything I turn and see him coming up behind Esha. He then wraps his hands around her waist. She looks back and see’s that it’s him then turns around fully to him. She wraps his hands around his neck and brings his head down to her lips as she whispers something in his ear.

I then take that chance to look back and see Jong Up sad and walk out of the building. Right when I was bout to bombard Esha I could have sworn I saw Seven walk past the window to the beach. I look to Esha and see Bang shake his head in an okay way an released her.

“Where’s Jung Up?” she asked me as she looked around franticly.

“He just now left. When he saw Bang all hugged up on you he left.”

We both then leave she went to the left and I went out onto the beach. As the cold wind started to whip around my face I dissuaded that is was probably my imagination, a deep voice caught my attention. “It is you. Kyla right.”

I looked and I could have sworn that I would have fainted if it wasn’t for this cold air around me. My eyes widened as I looked up and saw that I was face to face with the one and only Seven.

“H-h-how do you know my name?”

“I watched you and your friends’ video. I have to say, you look even better in person.” He said to me as he took a step towards me

At that moment, I felt like this was the night that I would never forget. He is one of the top on my Bias list and I and talking to him. And he said I called me pretty.

We talked and then soon exchanged numbers. Right when I was about to leave he pulled me into a hug then kissed my hand. Through the cold weather his lips was still warm and soft as ever. He then looked me in the eyes giving me a smile then turned around and walked off.

I don’t know about anybody eles but, at this moment I wanted to jump up and down, do a silly dance, flip and yell to the whole world “Seven likes me!!”. but, all I was to do was aw as he walked away as my legs started to feel like jelly.