Chapter 1: A new life

Unstoppable

 

Whlie on the plane on our way to Los Angeles we were talking about what had the past few weeks before we was off to collage. Our parents threw us a big party and every thing. We went to our friend Trish pool party which was BIG. Her parents’ house was like a mansion. Two floors with two pools and a jocose. Kyla ware a bathing suite but I didn’t. I disided to just wear a stylish muscle shirt and Capri shorts.

Kyla told me to stop worrying about sowing off what I got but, she just didn’t under stand. I always used to get picked on in middle school because of how big my chest was (size C10. I had to have custom made because of how small my back was.) And by the time of the end of the year of High School, same height, same size (97lb, fine waistline, big thighs, but not much L) I'm a DD36 with a small back [I have to deal with this everyday]. She had a B size and her thighs fit with her , also, a good waist line like mines (we have flat stomachs but we are in healthy shape. Not sticks and bones.) I just, I don’t feel comfterable showing too much skin. And about how we had to say goodbye to you buddies that was transfers from the Philippines and Japan (Mohakey and Jo Jo) they was only are friends but I have to say, they really did flirt with us a lot. Oh and also, I never ever have had a boyfriend yet. Or my first kiss. It’s not like I’m not straight, I am. It’s just that I’m a shy and a book head. I have to study to stay at the top. I’m afraid, that if I do get in a relationship, it would distract me. But Kyla, she’s had about 3. That’s defiantly more than me. Its not like I can’t get one it’s just I reject. I’ve been hit on and asked out by African Americans, Hispanic, Caucasians, Vietnamese, even a few guys from Ireland and Italy. And yes, they where hot but, had to study.

So, soon as we’re done talking we began to watch Big Bang - Fantastic Baby concert. And then MBLAQ - Run. When I began to watch B.A.P – Power I look over and see that Kyla was fast asleep. I was the type of person that whenever we had a destination to go to, I stayed awake the whole time. Unless I was worn out, then I would just dose off here and there. I continued to look at a few or music videos then watch some episodes of The Witch Yuhee. I then went to my music files and pressed play list 1. Bi Rain – Love Song started playing. My body then relaxed and I sunk into the seat, starring out the window. I gaze at the sun set as the fog of the clouds made it more astonishing that it looked like a painting.

 

I wake up to a little kid laugh as he’s running down the ial. I shake my head a little and rub my eyes. Looking outside I seem to have been asleep for about thirty minuets. I then notice that one of my ear buds have fallen out as I lesion to SHINee – Noona (your so pretty).

Kyla then woke up to the sound of the announcer, *We will be arriving in Los Angeles California shortly. Please, buckle your seat belts until the sign turns of. Thank you for flying and hope you have a grate time in California. *

We soon land and grabbed our suitcases and went outside to get a cab. I looked around and thought to my-self ‘ this is it. A new start.’

 

 

Wha hoooo! Finally we’ve made it. But is Esha ready for what is at the collage? Let me know whtacha think about this chapter :D