New Girl

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

New Girl

Tiffany finished changing as quickly as possible and practically ran out of the bathroom by slamming the door open. The blonde in the room tripped on her own feet from the shock and stared at the culprit. The younger probably would've laughed at the sight in front of her if she weren’t in such an embarrassing situation. Not only was Tiffany late to a date with her crush, but also she showed the loud, clumsy and somewhat obnoxious side of her.

'Damn it Hwang Miyoung!! Why do you keep embarrassing yourself like this?!' 

The other girl got off the floor and glared at the redhead while she was getting off the floor. 

"S-Sorry Jessica-ssi" Tiffany mumbled and bowed.

"It's nothing." Jessica sighed and looked at the desk clock that was on Tiffany's bedside.

"We should leave before I have my first class"

"O-Of course!"

The two sophomores walked to the dorm's cafe and quickly situated themselves. Jessica only had 45 minutes to eat because her first period starts in a little over an hour.

"What would you ladies like to order?"  The waiter asked. 

"I'll have a black coffee and a ham & egg sandwich" Jessica said.

"Okay. And you miss?" The waiter asked Tiffany after writing down Jessica's order 

"I'll have a caramel coffee and some strawberry pancakes." Tiffany ordered.

"Thank you. Your orders will be here shortly." The waiter bowed and walked back to the kitchen to carry out the orders. 

Jessica was checking her schedule through her Samsung galaxy S3 while Tiffany was sitting there awkwardly. She wanted to start a conversation with the girl, but she could see Jessica was not really one to speak. The bubbly girl noticed Jessica had new bandages on her arm.

"H-How is your arm?" Tiffany stuttered.

The older girl looked up at Tiffany with her usual blank stare. "Hm?"

"Is your arm better?" 

"Oh. Yeah. It was a pain to shower with that cut, but nothing too serious."

"T-That's good"

The blonde nodded and focused her attention back on her phone.

'This is so awkward' Tiffany pouted.

"Jessica- ssi"

"Yeah?" The latter replied, not taking her eyes off her screen.

"What major are you in?"

"Biomedical engineering" Jessica answered shortly. 

"T-That's cool!"

"Thanks"

"I-I'm taking Pre-Med."

"I see. You transfered to our university right?"

"Y-Yes. I was originally studying in the states"

"Really? Which state?"

"California. I was studying in UCLA before coming to south korea because my family decided to move here."

"....."

The waiter disrupted the two by bringing their food. He placed their orders on the pair's table and bowed, before walking away. Both Jessica and Tiffany started eating in silence, before Jessica stopped eating and spoke.

"I'm from California too." The ice princess said in English.

Tiffany almost choked on her food and this made Jessica chuckle.

'She's kind of cute when she's dorky, I guess' Jessica thought. 

~~

BRINGGGGGG

Yuri slapped her alarm clock off her desk as she was trying to shut it up. The black pearl groaned and slowly got off the bed. 

"Aish" She yawned and made her way to the bathroom. Yuri's roommate, Sooyoung, left earlier because the shikshin's class started much earlier. When the tanned beauty finished, she walked out of her dorm and noticed a girl was walking around the hallways, but she seemed liked she did not know where to go 

"Hi Yoona-ssi!" Yuri walked up to the girl with a beaming smile. Yoona looked at Yuri and shyly greeted the girl with a nod.

"What class do you have first?" The black pearl asked. Yoona took out her schedule and showed Yuri her classes.

"Oh… you're majoring in physics?" The younger simply nodded.

"That's great! Follow me. I'll walk you to your class." The freshmen took out her cell phone and showed a message to Yuri.

'Thank you Yuri unnie. You're really nice’ The sophomore read the message and smiled. She pats Yoona's head, making the younger blush. "You're welcome Yoong" Yuri said and held Yoona's hand as the two started to walk to Yoona's class. The doe eyed girl looked at the tanned beauty, who was waving to everyone that passed by, and sighed.

'What are you thinking Im Yoona? She's too good for you. You don't deserve anyone'

~~

Lizzy and other new students were all seated in their chairs for their first class. The busan girl was sitting by herself as she waited for her professor to arrive. The first class of the day for Lizzy was English.

"Good Morning Class" the professor said in English as she walked into class. Every student replied in English. 

"Okay. So is this everyone?" The professor asked.

"Sorry!!" A girl screamed as she slammed the door open, surprising everyone, especially the professor who was not amused because the girl was so late. 

"And what is your name?" The professor asked while staring at the girl. 

"Krystal Jung. My Korean name is Jung Soojung" 

"All right. Ms. Jung, please take the empty seat over there and don't cause anymore disturbances."

"Yes Ma'am" Krystal bowed and sat in the vacant seat. 

The professor did some quick introductions and passed papers for everyone to see how their course will be for the semester.

Krystal turned to the girl next to her and reached out her hand to greet the girl.

"Good morning. I'm Krystal. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too. My name is Sooyoung, but you can just call me Lizzy."

"Lizzy? Are you American too?!"

Lizzy chuckled and gently shook her head.

"No I'm not. I just have an English name because I was given that nickname. And I'm guessing this means you're a Korean-American?"

"Yes. I'm Korean-American. So Lizzy. You want to do something later? Since we're both relatively new here I was hoping I could make some friends."

"Sure Krystal-ssi."

The American girl grinned and started looking through Lizzy's bag, making the busan girl confused.

"Found it!" Krystal whispered and took out Lizzy's phone.

"Krystal-ssi. What are you doing?" Lizzy murmured.

"Putting my number in.... here. Finished." The younger gave Lizzy back her bag and phone. The girl looked at her new contacts and blushed.

Lizzy's Krystal Jung <33333 ;)  

xxx-xxxx

'Oh my gosh. What the heck???' 

"Nice contact name right?" Krystal smiled and focused her attention to the professor.

'Is every girl here a flirt?!' 

~~

Meanwhile back in Busan, Jooyeon and Uee were enjoying their day off while their daughter, Yi Young, is in school. Uee was watching some drama and trying to ignore her wife, who was spazzing while looking at pictures of their daughter, Sooyoung.

'Why am I married to such an idiot?' Uee asked herself and sighed. 

"My Sooyoung is the cutest girl!! Look Yoojin!! Isn't she so adorable in this dress I bought her??!!" Jooyeon shouts as she showed Uee the photobook. 

"I know our daughter is adorable. Now can you calm down!"

"You're so mean Yoojin! I'm just missing our daughter. I can't believe she's already in University! It seems like yesterday that I was just scolding her because she was teaching Yi Young how to pull pranks on us."

"Ahjumma" Uee teased.

"Yah!! You're not that much younger than me!" Jooyeon whines and pouts, 

"Please remind me why I married you?" Uee sighed.

"Because you love this embarrassing, crazy, shikshin, ulzzang. Duh." 

"No wonder people say that 'Love is Blind.' It's so true" Uee teased and poked her 'husband' ‘s cheek. 

"What's that suppose to mean?"  

"Nothing" Uee shrugged her shoulders and pecked Jooyeon on the cheek. 

"Hmph... Yoojin-ah, I want a kiss on the lips too"

"Fine. You're still such a kid, you ahjumma." 

Uee leaned forward and placed a short kiss on her wife's lips, making Jooyeon smile. 

"Your kisses still feel like the first time you kissed me." Jooyeon smiled.

"You're embarrassing and cheesy." Uee covered her face, as she turned red. Jooyeon laughs and wraps her arms around her lover. 

Flashback

Year: 1990

"Hello. I'm Kim Yoojin, but please call me UEE" A tall girl introduced herself as she bowed to the class. 

"Okay Ms. Kim. Please have a seat. And can I have a volunteer to show her around the school?" The teacher asked. Almost immediately, every guy in the class got off their seats and screamed.

"Me!!"

"Please sir! Let me do it!"

"Can I accompany Uee-ssi?"

"Class quiet down! Lee Jooyeon, you will show Yoojin-ssi around the school." The teacher said.

"Yes sir." A beautiful girl with straight back hair said and smiled at Uee.

~~

"This is our cafeteria. This is our gym. That is our library and that's the main office. Any questions?" 

"N-No... thank you for giving me a tour" Uee shyly said.

"It was nothing. I'll leave now. Have a good day Uee-ssi"

Just as Jooyeon was about to leave, she felt someone grab her arm. The girl turned around and saw Uee holding her arm with both of her hands.

"Yes Uee-ssi?"

"C-Can I stay with you?"

"Excuse me?"

"I-I-I I'm new so I don't really have any friends. It's okay if you don't want me to. I don't want to be a bother."

"No No! It's fine. I'll introduce you to my friends. Come with me."

"Thank you"

The two of them arrived to this lunch table with some girls already eating.

"Uee- ssi. These are my friends, Victoria Song, Jeon Boram, Lee JiHyun, Park Sandara and Kim Jungah" Jooyeon introduced all her friends to Uee and the latter politely bowed.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Kim Yoojin, please call me UEE."

"Nice to meet you too Yoojin-ssi." They all said. 

Uee gave everyone a sweet smile, but almost fell when she felt someone bump into her; luckily Jooyeon was there to catch her on time. Uee looked at Jooyeon and couldn't help but admire her beautiful face, however she noticed the serious expression on the girl's face. The new girl looked at who bumped into her and saw a girl staring at Jooyeon with a smirk. 

"What's up ulzzang?" The girl said in a mocking tone.

"Nothing. Just leave Park." Jooyeon scoffed.

"Ouch. So rude." The girl who bumped into Uee acted hurt. 

"Whatever. You're not worth my time anyway. And hi Jungah. You're still hanging out with these people? You should join my group." The girl said and slowly walked away.

"Who is that?" Uee asked.

"Park Ji Young, people call her Kahi though. Stay away from her. She's trouble."

TBC

Hi! *dodges tomatoes* Sorry. I've been busy. But as you can guess, Old Caramel's history will start coming into the story. So we will be seeing more JooEE and JungHi. Not much NaLiz in this chapter, sorry >< And you can probably guess that Krystal will be making more appearances soon. I'm sick right now, but I updated because it's Lizzy's bday. 

@ ninebreaker well JeTi were off to a horrible start, but I think things got better a little. 
@ AsukaEnergetic Jessica is a very strict person here, so even if she hates waking up, she'll do it if she has to :3 And of course Nana is the .
@ vitaamor of course NaLiz is real! Thank you ; n ; 
@ Breezy I started writing on microsoft word ^.^ but I have the ancient version lol. Aha who wouldn't forgive Fany? And of course! Fany is the best cousin ever while Sica is the laziest cousin ever. 
@ JeTiLoveJeNy y Liji like in flashbackeu? XD Maybe. We're all surprised that Sica dragged herself out of bed. I'll try to incorporate more YoonYul, but they're kinda a minor pairing here xD IDK maybe I'll give them a bigger storyline.
@ nalizforever where are NaLiz not cute? O: Nevarrrr. They ish the most adorablest pairing in all of kpop.

Happy Birthday to my aegyo, dorky, funny, Im Nana's wifey, stupid busan kpop bias, Park Sooyoung. #Li22yDay. You've been a dork since July 31st, 1992. Both AS and Playgirlz/Playboyz love you <3

cr: elamichana

cr: fattyfattycakes

cr: drunkai

YES I AM ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED WITH THIS GIRL OKAY!! DON'T JUDGE T__T