New Girl Part 3

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

New Girl Part 3

The door to a bathroom in a certain dorm opened slowly. The other girl stared at the door as she heard her roommate picking up the clothes on the floor to put into the hamper. Nana got off her seat and sat on her bed while pretending to be engrossed with a novel. She almost died of embarrassment when she realized that she was holding the novel upside down.

‘Oh my god. Calm down Park Jin Ah’. The blonde told herself and took a deep breath.

Lizzy walked out with a towel around her shoulders and hair dripping wet.

"The shower is free now Nana Unnie"

"It's fine. I already showered" Nana replied without looking up at the younger girl. 

Sooyoung sighed and laid on her own bed. The girl was about to take a slight nap until she felt a dip beside her. Lizzy lifted her head to her right and saw her roommate staring at her with the usual expressionless face. The younger raised her brow in confusion as she saw Nana take out a hair dryer and hooking it up to the power outlet by her bedside. 

The sophomore the hair dryer and started drying the younger's hair. The busan brunette remained silent, obviously confused by her roommate’s actions.

"You shouldn't sleep with your hair wet. That's bad for your hair and you'll get headaches in the future." Nana said.

The freshmen nodded and watched as the elder dried her hair. The room was silent, with the exception of the blow dryer that was on high. Nana looked focused and uncaring as usual, but the serious expression on the blonde’s face was making the freshmen blush.

'Why is she so hard to read?' Lizzy asked herself.

After about 20 minutes, Nana turned off the blow dryer and removed it from the outlet. Lizzy watched as the latter put the device back into her bag and make her way back to her bed to continue reading her book. 

"Nana Unnie"

"Yeah?"

"Uh.... never mind" Lizzy wanted to say something, but she decided not to and looked away.

"Alright" Jin Ah focused her attention back on her book, although she has been on that page since last week, page one. Nana was trying hard to forget that text she read from Lizzy's phone earlier but couldn't. It was honestly giving her a headache and that was frustrating her. Park Nana rarely ever gets worked up, so she had no idea why she was feeling so frustrated by just a simple text. The barbie-like girl looked at the clock and it was already 7 in the evening.

"Lizzy"

"Y-yes Unnie?"

"Did you eat yet?" The sophomore asked.

"I ate earlier with Krystal." Lizzy replied hesitantly because she was afraid Nana would get the wrong idea again.

The blonde felt disappointed, but being the ice princess that she is, she pretended like it didn't bother her.

“Unnie. Are you hungry?”

“A little bit.”

Lizzy smiled and went to her closet.

“Nana Unnie, let’s go get some food.” Sooyoung gently smiled, causing Nana to feel a little flustered.

“I thought you said that you ate already” Nana responded, a little harsher than she wanted to. It’s not that she wanted to appear harsh, it was just in her nature to sound frank.

“I-I know, but it’s still pretty early so it wouldn’t hurt to eat a little more right? A-And we can relax a little and try to know more about each other. You know, since we’ll be roommates for the year.” Lizzy smiled.

Jin Ah knew that the younger was trying her best to make her feel better for rejecting her earlier.

The dance student smirked and walked up to the girl. The younger watched dumbly as the older wrapped her arms around the shorter girl’s shoulder. Nana continued smirked and leaned closer to Lizzy. Confused and flustered, Sooyoung simply watched and didn’t respond.

“You’ll get fat if you eat so much” Nana whispered into her ear.

Lizzy’s eyes widened and Nana started laughing.

“Y-Yah!” Lizzy shouted.

Nana chuckled and held her roommate’s hand.

“Let’s go now”

~~

Timeline: 1990

“Jungah, why have you been acting so weird?!” Jooyeon screamed. Jungah glared at her in response.

“Why don’t you mind your own business Jooyeon?” The other girl replied coldly.

“Why? It’s because you’re my friend, that’s why! Your parents have been worried because the school says you’ve been ditching classes and dropping in grades. You think I want to see you get held back or possibly kicked out of school?!” The girl angrily responded and pushed Jungah against the wall.

The two of them glared at each other before Jungah pushed Jooyeon away.

Jooyeon watched as Jungah started walking away.

“Mind your own business Jooyeon.” She said and leaves the girl alone.

~~

“What’s wrong Joo?” Yoojin asked Jooyeon carefully as the latter was chowing down on food and obviously in the bad mood.

“Jungah” The older replies and bites her sandwich.

“What’s wrong with Jungah?”

“She has been acting really weird. Like REALLY weird. Her parents and our teachers are getting concerned”

Yoojin noticed how stressed her best friend was feeling and sighed. She hated seeing Jooyeon troubled or unhappy. She wishes she could do something to make the situation better, but she knows that there’s nothing she could do. She hugged the girl, hoping to calm her down a little.

“I’m sure it’s just a phase. I’m sure Jungah will change for the better”

“I hope so”

Uee smiled and pecked Jooyeon’s cheek, surprising the older girl. Uee realized what she did and turned bright pink in response.

“S-Sorry Unnie!” The younger bowed and apologized to her best friend.

“W-What are you apologizing for?”

Uee looked up and saw Jooyeon blushing.

“It’s… not like I hated it.” The older mumbled shyly.

‘D-Does Unnie like me the way I like her?’

The two looked at each other awkwardly. Neither of them knew what to say after what happened ealier.

~~

2013

“So you met my cousin in class and she just randomly started annoying you?” Nana asked while drinking her coffee.

“It’s not as bad as you make it sound, but yeah.” Lizzy chuckled.

“My cousin is such a creep sometimes” Nana sighed.

“K-Krystal isn’t that bad. Sure she’s weird, but I think she’s nice. She’s funny and really pretty too.” The busan girl smiled.

It bothered Nana that Lizzy said that. It irritates her to hear Lizzy compliment her cousin like this.

“So you like my cousin?” Nana questioned while glaring.

Surprised by the question, Lizzy looked at Nana with gaping open.

“So? Do you like her?”

“I-In what way?” Sooyoung stuttered.

“In the loving way”

The freshman blushed shook her head furiously.

“O-Of course not!”

“Me or her?” Nana interrupted with a serious voice and stared at Lizzy.

“What? What do you mean Unnie?”

“Me or Soojung? If you had to choose, who would you rather date?”

~~

Meanwhile in SM dormitory, a red-haired pink-lover was standing outside a certain ice princess’ room. Nervous and fidgeting, Tiffany debated whether or not to knock on the girl’s door. From the outside, she could hear two people talking, one voice was Jessica, and the other was someone she did not know.

“Unnie! I’ve missed you so much!”

“Y-Yah! G-Get off of me!”

“Don’t you love me??” Tiffany heard the other girl whine.

“No!”

“You’re so mean!”

“Yah! Where the hell do you think you’re touching Soojung?!” Jessica screamed in English.

“Come on now! You never complained when I touched you before. We even change and shower together. We’ve seen each other .” The girl replied in English.

Tiffany felt bad for eavesdropping, but even more she felt angry and jealous.

‘?! Shower?! Together? Touching?! What is happening in there??’ Tiffany thought. The California girl was seconds away from busting down the door.

“My God you are so weird! G-get off of me you little ert!” Jessica yelled.

“So your stupid exes were allowed to touch you, but I can’t!”

“What have you been doing in America?!”

Tiffany couldn’t take it anymore and pushed the door open. The blonde’s door was conveniently unlocked so it was easy for Tiffany to break in.

“What’s going on in here??”

The brunette clumsily tripped on her own feet and landed on the floor.

The 2 Jungs closed their eyes so they wouldn’t see Tiffany’s embarrassing fall.

“O-Ow.” Tiffany mumbled and sat up. She stopped what she was doing when she saw a taller looking brunette on top of Jessica, while her crush was laid down on her bed.

Jessica realized what Tiffany was thinking and quickly got off the bed.

“J-Jessi… who is this?” Miyoung asked, obviously irritated that a girl was touching her crush like this.

The blonde ice princess sighed and began to explain the situation, “This is Krystal. She’s my-”

“Hello I am Krystal. I am Jessica’s future wife by arranged marriage. So I guess you could call me her girlfriend.” Krystal introduced herself and hugged the older girl while grinning. Jessica’s eyes widened from confusion while Tiffany abruptly got off the floor and pointed at the “couple”. The poor gullible girl was mouthing words that neither of the other 2 could understand.

“Girlfriend?! Marriage?! What???”

“Yes, I am Jessica’s-”

“Sister” The blonde interrupted.

“Hah?” Tiffany stopped talking while Krystal gave Tiffany an innocent look and a peace sign.

“This idiot is my sister” Jessica sighed and rubbed her temples from the headache that these two idiot Americans were giving her.

It took Tiffany a few seconds before she finally grasped what Jessica has just said.

“SISTER?!”

TBC

Sorry for not updating in months. I've been seriously busy with school and college applications >_< Hopefully I will be able to update in time for Christmas! Thank you all for reading. I wrote this in like 15 minutes before going to bed so I'm sorry for any typos LOL. Feel free to point them out so I can fix them later.

@ AsukaEnergetic Nana can't be the only one with admirers LOL
@ vitaamor I made Krystal so funny here. Although she's totally different from the real F(x)'s Krystal.
@ JeTiLoveJeNy JooEE vs JungHi remains a secret :)
@ ShieshaN thank you for much. I'm honored that you like my stories. 
@ imhyorin *bows* thank you
@ ParkImNaLiz aha. Sorry for being so late.
@ JellyMountain I'm glad you like my story ^.^