Love Fairytale

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

Love Fairytale

Lizzy's POV

I waited outside of my dorm for Tiffany Unnie. She had promised to come here and pick me up. This is why I love my cousin, no matter how busy she is, she always finds time for me. We may be only a year apart, but she is someone that I really look up to.

I didn't want to admit it but it really bothers me how I still can't get rid of the image of Nana Unnie hugging that other girl.

Is she Nana's girlfriend?

Why is it getting me so worked up?

Why do I feel hurt?

I sighed and took a deep breath to relax myself. I don't want to feel like this, but I can't help myself. Suddenly I hear the sound of a car's honk. I looked to my right and saw Tiffany Unnie's BMW.

Tiffany Unnie quickly got of her car and ran up to me.

"Are you okay?!" she shouted and started patting my whole body to check for whatever she is searching for.

"Unnie! You're so embarrassing!" I whined and pulled her arms away.

"Yah! Forgive me for worrying!" she tried to defend herself and pouted.

"L-Let's just go somewhere. We're attracting a crowd" I mumbled and tried to avoid all the stares that people were giving the two of us.

"Smart idea" Tiffany Unnie agreed and nodded. We got inside her car and Unnie quickly drove away from my dorm. We stopped at Unnie's dorm and I stared at the beautiful building. It was nothing like Pledis Dormitory. SM Dormitory is the most expensive and prestigious of the 4 dorms. It was equipped with the newest technology of the modern world because its focus is maths and sciences. To get into SM Dormitory, you must be one of the smartest people who the school thinks will benefit the world in the future with more technological advancements. Pledis Dormitory focused on the humanities and art so our dorm looked more like a museum. As soon my cousin and I got to the front door of SM hall, I had to wait for her to scan her student ID. SM Hall had the strictest securities because of how expensive its whole building was. The windows were made of glass and the entire dorm was solar and hydroelectric powered. It had a backup generator in case the other two failed.

"Wow Unnie. This dorm is amazing" I said in awe.

"Yeah. I guess there are perks to being a geek. The first floor is the biggest. This is where all the labs, clubs and activities are held. We have to be careful though because some idiots from the Chemistry department almost blew up the building last night by mixing chemicals incorrectly." Unnie explained.

I laughed at the thought of nerds mixing chemicals and then an explosion. It was like a cartoon almost.

"Let's go to my room." said Tiffany and I followed her to the escalator. Once we got to the 4th floor, we got off the escalator and I waited for Unnie to open the door to her room. Once again it had a scanner. I swear this dorm feels like it is something out of the science-fiction movie. While waiting for the scanner to accept the code on the card, I looked at the ledge of the floor and checked the ground floor. I saw two people controlling robots and in some kind of fight.

This is totally like a nerd's heaven oh my god.

"The door is open. Come in Soo." Unnie instructed and I followed.

Her room had an incredible view of the metropolis and the ocean.

"You don't have a roommate?" I asked my Unnie.

"Nope. Since the requirements to get accepted into SM Dorm is very high, it's rare for the building to actually reach its carrying capacity. That, coupled with the fact that some people can't handle the stress and transfer out so the population tends to decrease as the year progresses until the next freshmen class joins." Unnie explained.

"God you sound like a nerd. You even choose such geeky terms to describe the dorm" I teased.

"Hmph, whatever" she pouted.

"You want something to drink?"

"Sure Unnie"

Wow this dorm even has a small kitchen and fridge. This is just unfair. The school is clearly showing favoritism towards SM Dorm.

I checked out the rest of Tiffany Unnie's dorm and it was a nice size, definitely big for one person. She had posters of the human anatomy labeled with all the organs, glands, tissues, muscles, you name it. Wow my Unnie is such a nerd. She even had a giant replica of the human body. 

"So what is bothering my baby cousin?" She asked me as she handed me a bottle of water.

I sighed and opened the drink.

"Well?" She asked again and stared at me.

"I... I think I might like Nana Unnie" I confessed.

Tiffany Unnie's eyes bulged and she almost choked on her drink.

"What?! I thought you loved that Jin Ah girl!" my cousin shouted. She is so loud.

"I do! It's just I think I might have a crush on Nana!" I yelled in response.

"Of all the people, why her?!" Unnie protested.

"I don't know! Let me have a conversation with my brain to ask why it's making me feel like this. I'll get back to you once my brain texts me a reply!" 

"Yah!!!"

Once the two of us calmed down, we sighed and tried to start the conversation again.

"Soo-ah, do you really think that you might like Park Nana?"

I nodded in shame and looked down.

"So what else is bothering you? I know just liking her isn't the only problem" 

My cousin might be a doofus, but she is actually very smart and observant.

"I saw Nana Unnie hugging a girl in our dorm."

".... okay.. and?"

I take it back. My cousin is a dumb doofus. She is school smart but definitely lacking in street smarts.

"And? I'm jealous! Duh!"

"Ohhh I see... aww my poor baby cousin. Maybe she's just a friend of hers?" she told me to try and comfort me, but it did not make me feel any better.

"I don't want to feel like this though. I am nothing to her, so feeling like this is just stupid. I'm making myself sad over something that means nothing to her."

"Now don't say that."

"Unnie, I feel so confused. I feel like I'm betraying my promise to Jin Ah Unnie"

"There's nothing wrong with liking someone. You have no control over that. I think you should just think which is more important, keeping your promise to Jin Ah or accepting your growing feelings for Nana."

"I don't know" I sighed.

~~

Nana's POV

I still can't stop thinking about Lizzy. This is driving me insane.

"Unnie, if you're so worried about your roommate, why don't you go find her?" Eunji asked me.

"W-Who said I'm worried?!"

"Aha, it's all over your face."

"Shut up Eun" I threatened and she only grinned in response.

"Unnie-yah, I think you might like your roommate"

"Don't be crazy Eun. The only person I like is Sooyoung" I firmly stated.

"Keep telling yourself that. I'll leave now, but you should think it over carefully." my friend said and walked out of my room.

I looked outside the window and groaned in frustration. God why is everything so bothersome this year? I took out my phone and began to text Jessica. She is the only person who I can actually freely express myself too. She might be cold and uncaring, but the two of us have a special bond so we understand each other even with few words.

To: Jessica
- Yah, sica...

I quickly got a reply from my cousin.

From: Jessica
- What's wrong? What's bothering you?

Her text brought a smile to my face. We might seem like we bother and annoy each other, but one of us always knows when something is bothering the other.

To: Jessica
- I think... no your cousin EUNJI thinks I like my roommate.

From: Jessica
- And she thinks this because...?

To: Jessica
- I was hugging Eun when my roommate barged into our room. She ran out and I just keep thinking about it.

From: Jessica
- Yeah you definitely like her.

To: Jessica
- Gee thanks.

From: Jessica
- I'm serious. I have nothing to gain from lying to you. There's nothing wrong with it anyways. You like her, big deal?

To: Jessica
- I feel like I'm breaking my promise to Sooyoung

From: Jessica
- *sigh* do whatever you think is right I guess.

To: Jessica
- Thanks Unnie

From: Jessica
- You're welcome

~~

No One's POV

Eunji was walking around the campus alone. It was the middle of the afternoon so there was still plenty of sunlight outside. The freshman roamed around the streets until she heard the sound of music playing. Eunji always had a love for music so she decided to follow it. Eventually, she reached a giant building that looked like a theater. She opened the door and saw a bunch of the people seated on the chairs while some people were on stage. Eunji asked the person who was watching the door about the event and the young man explained that this is what the music department usually does every once or twice a week. It was opened to the whole school as a way to give free entertainment and relieve some stress from the school work. People often came to showcase their talents.

"The next person who has offered to sing will be SM Hall's resident yeoshin, Son Naeun." The announcer said and the crowd erupted in cheers because Naeun was famous throughout all the dorms. Meanwhile Eunji's eyes widened from shock.

"Miss Son, would you care to tell us peasants why you want to sing to us?" The MC jokingly asked and the crowd laughed.

Naeun took the mic and gave a small smile before she started speaking.

"Uhm.. hello. I'm Son Naeun and I wanted to sing to a special someone who goes to Pledis Dorm. I don't even know if this person is here right now to see this, but I know that the person is in the music department so I'm just being hopeful. I hope the person I'm dedicating this song to my friend. I hope my friend realizes my feelings and how truly sorry I am for my past mistakes. Also, please forgive me for my lacking vocals. I think after this, you will know why I choose to pursuit chemistry instead of music. Aha" Naeun said her speech and shyly started singing.

Eunji watched the girl perform. Although she wanted to just walk out the theater right now, she couldn't. The talented girl felt glued to Naeun's performance because she felt it had something to do with her.

Love Fairytale

From the beautiful fairy tales from my childhood
The love that I learned for the first time was all about the fluttering feelings

I thought that kind of love would come to me too

Need you, I really didn’t know back then
Need you, I thought we’d last forever
I didn’t know how precious you were and only complained every day
Now I finally know that the pain is greater than that love
Our story has ended like that, becoming a sad memory, my love

This isn’t the love I used to know
I thought it was like what I dreamed of, in the fairytales

I guess I was too young to know love back then

Need you, I really didn’t know back then
Need you, I thought we’d last forever
I didn’t know how precious you were and only complained every day
My love

Now I finally know that you’re so precious
I finally realized that you’re the love that I learned with my heart
Now I can’t turn things back, it’s too late, you’re not by my side
But our beautiful story is still in my heart, my love

Naeun finished her performance and the crowd cheered and clapped. The Chemistry genius truly did lack strong vocal techniques, but her emotions throughout the song were strong. She didn't sound horrible. She was stable, it's just her range was rather small.

"Wow Miss Son. Well I hope whoever you dedicated that beautiful song to heard you. This must be one very lucky person"

Naeun merely shook her head.

"No, I'm the lucky one because I got to meet this person."

The crowd became silent and everyone felt dumbfounded by Naeun's words.

Eunji slowly walked out the theater and didn't even know what to feel at the moment.

She knows Naeun dedicated that song to her. But what can she do?

~~

Lizzy walked back to her dorm since it was already late in the evening. The girl had no idea how she was going to face Nana.

She opened the door to her room and noticed that Nana was sitting on her bed and watching television. The model-like girl didn't seem to notice Lizzy's return, or at least that's what the younger thought.

"N-Nana Unnie"

"Yeah?" Nana replied without looking at the girl.

Lizzy walked to Nana's bedside and sat next to her. The older raised an eyebrow from confusion and looked at the younger weirdly.

"What's wrong?" Jin Ah asked as she sat up from her seat to face the younger.

"I... I think I might have a crush on you" Lizzy confessed and bit her lower lip.

Nana was clearly surprised by the random confession. She didn't expect one from Lizzy, at least not so soon.

"I'm sorry... I have someone else that I like." Nana rejected the girl and bowed.

The girl had expected a rejection, but it didn't mean that it didn't hurt.

'She probably likes that girl from earlier. Why did I think this was a good idea? Why did I betray Jin Ah?'

"I-It's okay. I-I'll go out for a bit. Please pretend this didn't happen."

"Be careful" Nana said. The older watched as Lizzy left and close the door. Once she was alone in the room, Nana heaved a sigh and rubbed her temples. She wanted to accept Lizzy, she really did, but a part of her refuses to give up on her puppy love.

"I've rejected and broken so many peoples' hearts before, so why does it suddenly hurt?" the blonde mumbled to herself.

~~

"Soo?! What's wrong?" Tiffany shouted into the phone when she heard Lizzy's voice cracking and it sounded like she was crying.

"Unnie... i-it hurts. Getting rejected" Lizzy cried into the phone and Tiffany realized the girl had confessed. She gave herself a mental note to kill Park Nana later.

"Where are you right now?!"

"I-In Krystal's room." Lizzy said.

"I'll come over right now!" Tiffany shouted and hung up. The pre-med student changed out of her sleepwear and opened her door hastily. She was greeted by a surprised Jessica.

"What's wrong Tiffany?" Jessica asked.

"C-Can we talk later? My baby cousin is crying in your sister's room right now!" the younger explained.

"What?! What happened?!"

"Ask your cousin" the girl coldly replied and ran to her car that was outside the building. Jessica stood there dumbfounded because Tiffany has never spoken to her like that before.

'What did my stupid cousin do this time?' Jessica sighed and called her cousin.

"Hey Sica..." Nana weakly answered the phone and Jessica knew that something was up.

"What happened between you and your roommate?"

"She confessed to me so I rejected her. I felt it was the right thing to do"

"Nana..."

"Yes Unnie?"

"Be true to yourself just this once"

"..."

"If it was really the right thing to do, why does it seem like you're hurt?"

"..."

"I'm not saying what you did is wrong, but think carefully about the results of this. I'll hang up now. Just think a bit okay."

"Thanks Sica"

Jessica hung up on her call and ran downstairs. She went to her car that was parked so she could drive to her little sister's dorm. She was suddenly interrupted by a call from her other cousin, Eunji. The blonde put the phone on speaker and started driving.

"What's up Eun?"

"U-Unnie"

Jessica sighed because she knows something is bothering her other cousin now.

'God, why does everyone have problems?'

"What's wrong Eun?"

"C-Can you come over to my room right now?" Eunji asked.

"Sure. I was going to go to your dorm anyways. Give me a few minutes."

"Thanks Unnie"

The sophomore drove to Pledis Hall and parked her car in the front before going to her cousin's room.

"Let's see. I think Eun's room was 421." Jessica said to herself and took the elevator to her younger cousin's room. She knocked on the door that had the number '421' and saw her usually bubbly cousin open the door.

"Hey Eun. So what's wrong?" Jessica asked as she closed the door behind her.

"I saw Naeun today." Eunji began to explain the events today and all the older could do was listen.

Once Eunji finished her story, Jessica pulled the younger into a tight hug.

"I'm not the best at giving advice, but you should do what is best for you. Don't do something that will make you regret later okay?"

"Unnie. I don't know anymore."

"Do you think that you still like her?"

"..."

"Well?"

".... maybe" Eunji sighed.

"Well if Naeun did sing that song and dedicated it to you, it means she probably likes you too. Would you accept her if she asks you to?"

"I'm not sure Unnie"

"Just think it over okay?"

"Thanks" Eunji mumbled and gave her cousin and eye-smile.

~~

Meanwhile in a room a few feet below Eunji's, a girl was crying miserably to her friend.

"Lizzy-ah, please don't cry."

"I knew she wasn't going to accept me Krys, so why does it still hurt?"

"Because you really like her."

"I wish I didn't."

"We don't choose. And I want to hit my cousin right now, how could she reject you? You're cute, smart, pretty, funny, nice and so much more. So please don't cry anymore." Krystal seriously stated and then gave the older a charming smile.

Lizzy stopped crying and stared at the younger. She laughed at how cheesy her friend was.

"Aha, you're so cheesy. But thank you for comforting me. I wish I could have fallen for you instead." the older said and gave a small smile.

Krystal felt growing dry. She didn't know what to think anymore so she just said what she thought felt the most right at the moment.

"Then, let me be your lover" Krystal said and stared at the girl.

"E-Eh?"

"I'm serious Lizzy. Please don't take me lightly."

"W-What are you saying?"

Krystal leaned forward and held Lizzy's shoulders before pushing her down on her bed. The younger was on top and looking down at Lizzy with a serious expression.

"Do you wish to try being my lover? I won't ever hurt you." Krystal stated.

"I-I..."

The two were interrupted by a sudden knock at the door. Krystal sighed and slowly got off Lizzy. The latter sat up and tried to figure out what Krystal had just offered her earlier.

"Think about what I said okay?" Krystal said and opened the door. She quickly saw a wild Tiffany jump through the door shouting.

"Soo-ah!! Is my baby cousin okay?!!" Tiffany screamed and tightly hugged her cousin. Krystal watched in amusement at the two interacting and chuckled to herself.

"Krystal Jung, I swear I am going to kill your cousin" the pre-med student threatened and Krystal laughed.

"Be my guest."

"Unnie-Yah, I'm fine now. I'll be sleeping in Krys' room tonight because I don't want to go back yet." 

"Okay Soo. If anything happens please call me alright?" Tiffany ordered her cousin and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Unnie"

The three heard a knock on the door and Krystal went to open it. She saw her older sister by the door.

"Welcome Unnie. I'm having room party" the younger Jung joked and Jessica glared at her sister, who smiled.

Jessica saw that Tiffany was still comforting Lizzy, but the younger seemed to have calmed down now. Though her face was stained with tears.

The blonde felt that she needed to apologize to the cousins on behalf of Nana, but she didn't want to disturb them at the moment. The oldest there wished that she could just tell Lizzy that Nana did indeed feel something for her, but she couldn't find the courage to.

"Soo Jung-ah" Lizzy called out.

"Yes Soo?" Krystal replied.

The nickname ringed in Jessica's head.

'Did my sister just call Lizzy, Soo?'

Krystal walked up to Lizzy and sat next to her on the bed. The older rested her head on the younger Jung's shoulders. Tiffany watched the two of them and wanted to stop it, but she decided that Krystal was definitely better than her cousin, so she just let the two have their moment.

Meanwhile Jessica was looking through the desk and saw a wallet. It didn't seem like one that her sister would carry nor did it seem like Tiffany's since it wasn't pink. In just a few days, Jessica learned about Tiffany's pink obsession. The bio-med student opened the wallet and saw the student ID with Lizzy's picture. She read the student biography that was on the card carefully.

Name: Lee Sooyoung
D.O.B: July 31st, 1995
: Female
Nationality: Korean

'Lee Sooyoung?!' Jessica looked carefully at the owner of the card. She began to connect some dots, but she had to make sure that things were right. She put the wallet down and walked to three girls who were all seated on the bed.

"Uhm Lizzy-ssi"

"Yes Jessica Unnie?"

"I have a question"

"Sure?"

"I notice you have a Busan accent, were you always in Busan?" Jessica asked her question without sounding too stalkerish.

Lizzy shook her head.

"I moved to Busan 10 years ago. I originally lived in Seoul and went to Pledis Elementary" Lizzy explained.

"Oh I see" Jessica replied.

'Oh my god. She really is Nana's first love. You screwed up big time Nana. And what is this uncanny coincidence. Is this a drama?'

"Soo Jung-ah" Lizzy called and that got the attention of the youngest girl.

"Hm?" Krystal responded.

The older of the two freshman gently took Krystal's hand and intertwined it with hers, which made the latter blush.

"I accept" Lizzy said, she had accepted that it's time to leave the past behind for a brighter future.

"What?" Krystal asked.

"I accept your offer. I'll be your girlfriend." The older smiled and pecked Krystal's cheek. Tiffany squealed at the two while Jessica watched quietly.

"Thanks. I will keep my promise." The younger Jung firmly stated and kissed Lizzy's cheek.

'Things just went from bad to worse' Jessica thought.

TBC
So sorry for the late update. I've been too busy lately and I'm 1/2 asleep (as usual) so forgive my typos. Thank you to all those who upvoted, subscribed, commented, etc. See you guys next month! jk jk
P.S does anyone want to make a poster for me? LOL

@ imhyorin thank you LOL and yes Krys is scary
@ babujjung i ship 2eun hard. And aha you got that right, most are my biases
@ mondchan Hyeri? Maybe~ I think they'll realize it soon
@ EunMinJi is 1 month later soon? >-< *dodges rock* that was a dumb question sorry.
@ girlsgeneration- 2eun is <333
@ Icylips 2eun's full past will be revealed soon :) now Nana is going to regret it :\
@ sonesn sorry ><
@ vitaamor i ship too much aha. And hm... now it seems like Jessica will be the bridge :3
@ anais1387 2eun is love. It's too cute. Hm... Krys isn't alone anymore ^^ *dodges shoe* 
@ AsukaEnergetic yup. Apink is currently one of my favorite groups.
@ fluffsaur ahaha it's you again LOLOL I don't write well, I just BS it tbh
@ akumatsubasa we have the same ships ^-^
@ ShieshaN yup. hayoung is Apink's baby :3
@ YoonAddict93 I think it's safe to say that it will happen soon ;D
 

Word Count: 3841