First Love

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

First Love

Nana walked out of her dormitory and saw a frowning Jessica waiting outside. Jin Ah sighed and walked to her cousin while smiling in apology.

"I'm sorry Jess! I fell asleep." Nana apologized and hugged the shorter girl.

"Geez. And you always call me a sleepy head." Jessica pouted. Nana laughed because she knew Jessica already forgave her. Well, she knew Jessica was going to forgive her anyway. Although Jessica was an ice princess, when it came to Nana, Jessica would always let the younger get away with anything. 

"I'm sorry. My roommate and I were watching a movie and I fell asleep." 

"What movie were you watching?"

"Piranha 3D"

".... isn't that movie like, really erted?" The older asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Is it? I don't know. I fell asleep like 10 minutes into the movie."

"Oh. But yeah that movie is a bit weird. Hara dragged me to watch it with her last year. I hated it." 

"I see. Yah! Jess I'm hungry! Can we just go eat now?" Nana whined.

"Aish! Fine! Just stop whining!"

"Yay!" Nana grinned and opened the door to the passenger seat. She saw the older sit on the driver's seat and noticed her bandaged arm.

"Oh my god! What happened to your arm?!" Nana asked while inspecting the older's mummified arm.

"Nothing!" Jessica glared and pulled her arm away from Nana, making the younger pout.

"So mean." Nana muttered.

"It's nothing Jin. I just fell and this girl decided to bandage my arm."

"Oh... was she hot?" Nana grinned.

"Yah!" Jessica screamed and lightly smacked Nana's head.

"Ow... bully"

"Park Jin Ah you ert! You never change do you?! And to answer your question, she's pretty, but don't even think about it!" Jessica glared at her cousin and started driving to the restaurant.

"Ohhhh I see!" Nana smirked.

"You see what?" Jessica asked, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Don't worry Jess. You know me. I never touch your property." Nana said.

The older heard this and stopped the car abruptly, causing both of them to jerk back and forth.

"Ow!! Yah!! Jung Jessica! How did you even get your license?! You can't drive to save your life!"

"It's your fault for saying such nonsense!! I'm not dating her nor do I like her!"

"I was kidding... geez." Nana pouted. 

~~

Lizzy looked at her closet and picked out a simple loose T-shirt and some jeans. She was charging her phone and waiting for her cousin to come pick her up for dinner.

“Neo ttaemune manhido ureosseo, maeil bam nan
Neo ttaemune manhi-"

"Hello?" Lizzy said while answering her phone.

"Sooyoungie-Ah.. where are you?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm in my room. I finished changing. Are you downstairs already Unnie?"

"Yeah."

"Oh okay! I'll hurry downstairs. Just let me turn off the lights!"

"Okay. See you downstairs."

Lizzy hanged up on the call and quickly turned off the lights in her room. As soon as she walked downstairs to the main lobby of the dorm she could hear the whispers of some people in her dorm.

"That's our ice princess' roommate."

"What a lucky girl. She doesn't deserve to be Nana noona's roommate."

"She's kind of kind of cute, but nothing compared to our Ice Princess"

Lizzy sighed to herself when she heard those people. She was already used to harsh words because she grew up getting bullied and to be honest, the things people are saying about her now are nothing compared to what she used to hear in high school or middle school.

'I guess some things just don't change for me.'

She opened the door and saw her cousin waving to her.

"Lizzy-Ah!!" Tiffany shouted.

Although Lizzy wasn't in a hapy mood, seeing her cousin always made her smile. Tiffany may be loud and annoying sometimes, but Lizzy loves her cousin. Whenever she felt sad or lonely, she would call or video chat with Tiffany and even if the older was busy, she would always find time to cheer up Lizzy. Because of Tiffany, Lizzy learned to grow up cheerful and not care what others say about her. 

"Hi Unnie!" Lizzy smiled.

Tiffany ran and quickly hugged her younger, but taller, cousin.

"Argh!! Unnie you're crushing me!"

"Heh.. sorry Sooyoungie. I'm just so happy!" Tiffany said while giving a beautiful eye-smile.

"Why?"

"You remember that hot girl this morning?!"

"The one you almost killed?"

"Yah!! You're the one who pointed to the parking spot!!" Tiffany pouted.

"Okay okay. It was my fault. So what about the hot unnie?"

"She asked me out!!" Tiffany jumped in excitement.

"...." Tiffany stopped jumping and saw her cousin's surprised face.

"Yah!! Lee Sooyoung!! What's with that expression?!"

"How did you get her to ask you out?!"

"I'll tell you while we're eating! Come on Sooyoungie, I'm starving!" The older whined and pulled the younger to her car.

"Alright." Lizzy nodded and opened the door to the passenger seat. Once again she heard people talking about her.

"Woah who is that beautiful girl driving?"

"I think that's Tiffany Hwang, she's the hot new transfer in SM Dormitory"

"Damn that kid. First she gets to be our Ice Princess' roommate. Now she's in the car with this beautiful girl."

"What star was she born under?"

'I just want a year of peace. Leave me alone.' Lizzy sighed.

~~

Jessica and Nana were eating at the restaurant and older blonde explained what happened today.

"Wow this Tiffany girl seems really nice. You should go for it."

"No thanks. I'm not interested." Jessica replied and went back to eating her sushi.

"Geez Jess. Just because Hara and you didn't work out doesn't mean you can't find another."

"If she's so perfect, then why don't you go for her?" Jessica glared.

"I told you many times. Although I joke and tease girls around a lot, the only one in my heart is Sooyoung."

"Yeah I've heard that story countless amount of times. But come on Park Jin Ah, you two haven't met in 10 years. You don't want to be forever alone do you?"

"Of course not! But I promised Sooyoung that I will love no else but her."

"I don't know whether to admire or shake my head at your puppy love story. How do you know this Lee Sooyoung girl hasn't found a boyfriend or a girlfriend?"

Nana opened to speak, but then stopped when she couldn't think of what to say.

"Well?" Jessica asked while sipping her tea.

"I trust Sooyoung. She told me the only person she'll love is me." Nana said seriously.

"You were 9 and she was 8! You maybe 19, but you're still so naive." 

"I know I sound pathetic, stupid and naive, but I swore in my heart that I will only love Sooyoung!"

Jessica looked at her cousin and saw the serious expression on the younger's face. She smiled and pat her cousin's head.

"I hope you two find each other again. Your story is the cutest thing I've ever heard of."

~~

Meanwhile in the Italian restaurant by the main admission's building, 2 girls were enjoying their food and chatting together. Well, more like one was laughing while the other was trying to stop the younger.

"Ahahaha!! Let me get this straight unnie, so you ran into her, grabbed her to a park bench, forced first aid on her, mummified her arm, got rejected, so she gave you a pity breakfast date?" Lizzy summarized Tiffany's story while laughing.

"Yah!! Stop laughing you tall freak! It's not as pathetic as you make it sound!"

"You were so confident before saying that she asked you out, but it turns out to be more of a 'this is the least I can do after you helped me' date."

"Be quiet Lee Sooyoung!!" The redhead glared and stuffed spaghetti into the brunette's mouth.

"Ack!!" The freshmen quickly grabbed her glass of water and drank it to prevent herself from choking. When she finally caught a breath of air she gave the sophomore a death glare.

"Unnie!! You almost killed me!" Lizzy complained while faking tears.

"Hmph! Your fault for teasing me!"

"I'll tell Uncle, Michelle Unnie and Leo Oppa that you tried to kill their favorite niece and cousin."

"Nyeh!" The sophomore childishly stuck her tongue at the younger girl.

"Meanie!" Lizzy sulked and went back to eating.

The two ate in silence, until Lizzy decided to start another conversation.

"Unnie. What does it mean when someone randomly touches you and calls you cute?"

"Bwoh? Who?!"

"M-My roommate. She keeps randomly teasing me by back hugging me and kissing me"

"Eh?!!! How dare she touch my baby cousin!"

"C-Calm down unnie!"

"Who is this girl?"

"Park Nana"

"Really?! The ice princess?"

"So you've heard of her too?"

"Who hasn't? She's the school's super model. But you should stay away from her."

"Why?" The younger curiously asked. She didn't know much about her roommate.

"I've heard rumors that she likes to play with girls a lot."

"Play like how?" Innocent Lizzy questioned.

"Uh.... play like.. uhm... how do I describe this.."

"Nana likes to make girls fall for her, but she never returns their feelings."

"Really?"

'But she seems so nice' Lizzy thought.

"Yeah. So you shouldn't get too close to her." Tiffany says seriously while holding her cousin's hand.

"You don't have to worry Unnie. Remember?"

The sophomore gave her cousin an eye-smile and nodded.

"I remember. The only person you'll ever love is Park Jin Ah."

~~

Flashback

9 year old Nana and 8 year old Lizzy were at the park near their school. The school had a half-day today because of a special meeting. Neither of their parents were home so Nana decided to take Lizzy to get some ice cream since it was still really early in the afternoon.

Sooyoung was eating the strawberry ice cream that her favorite Jin Unnie bought for her while Nana was quietly eating her banana ice cream.

Lizzy noticed her unnie was even more quiet than usual and decided to poke her face.

Nana felt the poke and turned to her stare at Lizzy.

"Yah... Sooyoung stop that. I'm tired." 

"Sorry Unnie." Lizzy mumbled because she felt guilty. The older realized she made the younger felt bad and pulled her closer.

"I'm the one that's sorry Soo. I'm just in a bad mood that's all."

"Is it because of what happened last time Unnie?" Adorable little Lizzy asked.

Nana merely nodded.

"Why doesn't my Appa want us to meet again?" Nana asked herself.

Lizzy felt just as confused because of what happened, although she was feeling even worse because of the news she was going to break to Nana.

Nana was lost in thought, but stopped when she heard soft sniffling noises.

The girl turned her head and saw her favoring dongsaeng rubbing her eyes, trying to stop tears from falling.

"What's wrong Soo?!" Nana asked while wiping the tears that were falling from Sooyoung's face with her thumbs.

"U-Unnie.. I-I-I'm s-scared. I-I-I love you and I d-don't w-want to be away from you!" Lizzy cried and dropped her ice cream.

"Tell Unnie what's wrong?" Jin Ah said and hugged the younger.

"Appa found a better job so we're moving." Lizzing sobbed into the older's chest.

Nana heard this and wanted to cry, but she knew that she had to be stronger for the younger.

"D-Don't cry Sooyoung-Ah."

"B-But I don't want to be alone again. Jin Unnie is my first and only friend! Jin Unnie was the only person who never found me creepy or weird because of my family! Why does this have to happen? Unnie am I bad girl so I don't deserve to be happy?" Lizzy continued to cry.

The 9 year old couldn't think of anything that she could say to make the situation any better so all she did was hug Lizzy even tighter.

"I love you Sooyoung-Ah" Nana whispered into Lizzy's ear.

"I-I-I love Jin Unnie too." Lizzy replied.

Nana broke the hug to look Lizzy in the eyes. The brunette saw the blonde's eye smile.

"When are you leaving Soo?" Nana asked.

"T-Two days."

The older swallowed her saliva and tried to hold back her tears. She managed to still give Lizzy a bright smile.

"Promise Unnie you won't cry anymore."

Lizzy shook her head furiously. 

"No!! Only Jin Unnie can make me smile!" Lizzy started crying again.

The older of the two leaned forward to give the crying child a kiss on the forehead. 

"Sooyoung-ah. We won't be together anymore soon, but I promise you that one day we will find each other. Okay?" 

"P-Promise?" Lizzy uttered.

Nana nodded and held out her pinky.

"I promise."

"Jin Unnie. Promise you'll never love anyone, but Sooyoung." The younger pouted cutely, making Nana chuckle.

"I, Park Jin Ah, promise to love only Lee Sooyoung now and forever love Lee Sooyoung."

Lizzy smiled brightly for the first time today and shook Nana's pinky with her own pinky.

"Sooyoung promises to love only Jin Unnie too." Lizzy shyly said and surprised Nana with a quick peck on the lips.

"W-What?" Nana turned bright red from the younger's action.

"Appa said when you love someone you kiss them. That's why Joo Appa always kisses UEE umma." Innocent Sooyoung said.

"Unnie, is it not true?" 

Nana stared at Lizzy and giggled. "No, it's true."

The older leaned forward and quickly pecked Lizzy's lips in return.

"We'll find each other again. Trust me Sooyoung." Nana mutters and hugs the girl.

~~

'I wonder where is my dorm' A doe eyed girl thought while holding onto her papers.

'It says room 530 but I can't find it'

A tanned skinned girl noticed the trouble look on the freshmen's face and walked up to her.

"Hey!" Yuri greeted the younger.

Yoona saw the upperclassman and bowed politely.

"Yoona right?"

The pale skinned girl nodded.

"You look so confused. Do you need help?"

Yoona quickly nodded and showed Yuri her papers.

"Oh 530! Follow me." Yuri said and held onto the younger's hand so she wouldn't get lost.

The mute freshmen blushed at the contact.

'Yuri Unnie is really nice'

The two walked to the elevator because the dormitories start on the 3rd floor. The first floor is the main lobby, bar, gym and swimming pool. While the second floor of SM's building is the security room or student services.

"Alright." Yuri gave Yoona a cheerful grin, making the younger smile in return.

"Lets see.. 510.. 519... 520... 525.. ah here! 530!"

Yoona bowed to the older and opened her door. Yuri helped the younger with her bags and put the stuff down for her.

"If you ever need help please just text me. My number is xxx-xxxx and my room is 888. Bye Yoona-ssi!" Yuri said and pat the younger's head.

She was about to leave, but felt Yoona hold her arm.

"Hm?" 

The freshmen shyly gave the tanned girl a hug and kissed her on the cheek, making Yuri blush.

"B-Bye Yoona-ssi." Yuri stuttered cutely. She closed the door and walked down the hallway. Suddenly she felt her phone vibrate.

From: Unknown

Thank you so much Yuri Unnie. You're a really nice person. <3 ^_^

P.S this is Yoona if you haven't figured it out. Keke. Good night.

The tall girl smiled at the cute text and saved Yoona's number into her contacts list.

To: Yoona-ssi

You're welcome Yoona-ssi. Good night to you too.

A few seconds later, Yuri received another text.

'Wow this girl texts fast. But I guess she has to learn how to text or write fast because of her... yeah' Yuri thought.

From: Yoona-ssi

Bai Bai Unnie! And please just call me Yoona. Yoona-ssi sounds too formal.

To: Yoona-ssi

Okay... good night YOONGIE. How does that sound? ;)

From: Yoona-ssi

>////<

'Aha... she's so cute' Yuri smiled and walked to her room.

TBC

Yay.. more YoonYul in this chapter. And some mentions of JeTi. NaLiz story <3 I wonder if it's actually possible to have a relationship like NaLiz xD Alright the last chapter I asked who do you guys think is my 3rd favorite member of AS and dum dum dum... the answer is..... LEE JOOYEON!! Congratulations nalizforever! Leave a comment on a plot/ couple that you want to see for a oneshot request. I'll try to write it ASAP. If you don't want one tell me too xD

ASDFGHJKL AFTER SCHOOL IS BACK!! THEIR NEW ALBUM IS BEAUTIFUL T___T NANA <3333 I wish I saw more of Lizzy, but she's still healing so that's more important. What's your favorite song in their new album? For me it's a tie between Time's Up and Love Beat. And LOL did you guys see what I did for the title of this chapter? No? Okay ;_: *goes to emo corner*

@ zephyrkaze of course she's enjoying it xD Who wouldn't want a hug from Nana? 
@ nalizforever NaLiz is just a combination of hot and adorable <33 Yay you got my 3rd bias right xD
@ Jung-JiWoo omg!! I hope you passed your exams >__< Lizzy is always pretending to be tough xD
@ renminki Lizzy is too innocent to have such bad thoughts xD Sica is still too cold ><
@ mondchan I wish Nana would tease me like that. Jk Jk they'll find out eventually xD
@ vitaamor those star1s really are getting on my last nerve -__-;; First they bash AS and then they say that SISTAR is now more popular than SNSD. But I have some Star1 friends and I like sistar. omg I think I've seen you around as-afterparty xD I'm still new there though.
@ AsukaEnergetic hot naliz *-*Because of You and Shampoo are amazing songs
@ GleePLLandSHINee Jooyeon, but thanks for guessing xD
@ vivian10 yup!
@ JeTiLoveJeNy aha. Since those 2 are side pairings don't expect TOO much from them xD Expect a lot of NaLiz
@ Breezy Nana and Kahi? awks LOLOL I can't see them together at all because Kahi is like the Appa of After School and JungAh is the Umma O_O LOL Fany really is like a puppy and Sica is a puppy. 

Okay this time this question is much harder. Can you guys guess why I made NaLiz's room 115, Yoona's 530, Yuri's 888, and Jessica's 805? One of those numbers was scrambled from a special date >:3

Edit: 888 is a really unfair one that only YoonYul shippers know. This one is optional.

Thank you to the really awesome people who upvoted my story! *bows*