This Is War

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

This is War

"I accept your offer. I'll be your girlfriend." I heard my sister's new girlfriend say and I could feel my own eyes widen from shock.

"Thanks. I will keep my promise." my younger sister replies.

"Congratulations you two! Krystal, if you hurt my cousin, you will die." Tiffany threatened, half joking and half serious.

My sister looked at me like she wanted to see some sign of approval. I love Krystal and of course I want her to be happy, but how can I be happy with this when she's dating our cousin's first love? I gulped and then walked up to the new couple. 

"Krys, we need to talk."

"Can't this wait Unnie?" my sister pouted.

"No, it can't. Now." I ordered and she excused herself then followed me. We walked out of the room and into empty hallways.

"What's up Unnie?" Krystal asked me.

"Are you serious about dating Lizzy?"

"Of course."

"I didn't even know you liked her."

"I already kinda liked her since the first time I met her. It's just that I didn't really realize it until I found out that Nana Unnie hurt her" she told me and then gave me a weak smile. I felt my heart heavy with burden because I have never seen my sister this serious before, especially about a relationship.

"You're okay with her treating you as a replacement for our cousin?" I question and she frowned.

"Unnie, Soo isn't like that. Yes, it seems like I'm a replacement right now, but all I have to do is make her fall for me and forget Nana Unnie. Then we'll all be happy"

'No. No one is going to be happy if this continues'

"Soo J-"

"Please Unnie. I really do like her. I know you're worried for me, but I am going to make this work."

I sighed and shook my head. This is giving me a horrible headache.

"Krys, are you really okay with dating Lizzy... even if she's our cousin's first love?"

She looked at me with a bewildered expression.

"Lee Sooyoung is her real name right?"

"Yes..." she carefully answered.

"And you heard her say that she went to Pledis Elementary right?"

"..."

"Soo Jung-ah, that's Nana's elementary school. She's the childhood love that Nana is still holding onto after 10 years"

Krystal remained quiet and we stood there in silence. I waited for her to speak because I want to know what she thinks about the whole thing now.

"Unnie..." she mumbled.

"Yeah?"

"Call me stupid. Scold me for being a selfish backstabber. Scream at me about me because I'm a traitor or even hit me, but I'm not going to break up with her. I can take anything you throw at me, but I won't stop this relationship." she boldly stated.

'There's really no way to change her mind'

"Sica, you can say I'm a horrible cousin, but maybe the fact that Nana Unnie rejected her is a sign that both of them should let go of each other because it was never going to work out in the first place"

I stood there and stared at her, speechless by her words.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to give up on this. Nana Unnie had her chance and lost it. I love our cousin, but I'm not going to push my own feelings aside for her. Yes, it's selfish, but I've never been this serious. You can tell Nana Unnie about Lizzy's identity, if you want. I will not stop you. But I just want you to know that it's not going to change my decision" she firmly stated.

I heaved a deep sigh and then pat her head. There's really no way out of this since she is so adamant about dating Lizzy.

"How could I tell Jin Ah when Lizzy is dating my sister? I love both of you... but at the end of the day, you're still my sister. This will be our secret okay?" I said, but I felt a wave of guilt.

She grinned and hugged me.

"Thank you Unnie!"

"....You're welcome"

'I'm really sorry Nana, but I just can't do this to Soo Jung'

~~

Tiffany and I stayed in my sister's room for about another 10 minutes before calling it a day and heading back to our dorm. The two of us walked side by side, but neither of us spoke. We listened to the heavy rain and tried to stay dry by using our coats as jackets.

"I can't believe my cousin is dating your sister" Tiffany said.

"Me neither..."

"So do you have anyone in mind right now Jessica?"

"Not really. I'm more focused on my studies right now"

She muttered an 'oh' and I could see what appeared to be disappointment on her face.

"So what about you Tiffany?" I asked her.

"I do have someone I like, but the person doesn't seem to show any interest in me at all"

"Oh... well you're a great person. It's that person's lost I guess"

She shook her head and gave me a charming eye-smile.

"I'm willing to wait however long it takes for this person to notice me"

She tells me and then unlocks her car.

"Good night Jessica" she whispered and hugged me before going inside her car and driving away.

I walked to my car and started driving back to my dorm. The whole time I kept thinking about my conversation with Tiffany.

'I wonder who is this person she likes... wait why do I care?'

I went back to my room and changed into my pajamas then jumped onto my bed.

"Ugh... tired" I mumbled and that was the last thing I remembered before I fell asleep.

~~

No One's POV

The sun shined brightly and a young woman slowly woke up. She felt someone cuddled close to her and opened her eyes to see a girl next to her sleeping soundly. She then slowly recalled the events last night.

The girl blushed, but smiled because of how innocent and cute the person next to her was. She freed herself from the latter's arms and watched the girl sleep peacefully. She checked the time and realized that her classes start in about 2 hours so she had to get out of bed.

Turning on her phone, the young woman checked to see if there were any messages or calls that she had missed. She frowned when she saw she had missed 10 texts from someone she did not want to see at all.

From: Taemin

- Babe are you still mad at me? You haven't answered any of my calls.

'. I forgot about him'

Naeun turned to the sleeping Eunji and felt guilty because she's now dating two people at once.

'I'll go shower' Naeun thought and took some new clothes from her girlfriend and made her way into the bathroom. She the water and hoped to clear her head in the hot shower.

Meanwhile, outside the bathroom, the sound of running water woke up the sleeping eye-smiling singer. Eunji sat up and rubbed her eyes while yawning. She panicked when she realized that someone was using her shower since she doesn't have a roommate, but then she remembered that Naeun slept in her room last night. She became flustered at the memory of the two of them kissing and confessing their love for each other.

She was interrupted when she heard the sound of an alert. She looked to find the source of the sound and saw a cell phone with a light blinking.

'It must be Naeunnie's'

The music student picked up the phone and saw a text from someone named Taemin.

From: Taemin

- Baby, I'm really sorry. Why don't the two of us go out later today?

'Baby? Go out? Who is this guy?'

Naeun walked out in fresh clothes and saw Eunji looking at her phone. The younger became terrified and took the phone from the older girl.

"Unnie listen-"

"Who is Taemin?"

"..."

"Well?"

"He's my boyfriend."

Eunji scoffed at the answer and shook her head.

"But it's not what you think! I'm dating him because he kept asking me out. I don't like him at all. I only love you" Naeun explained.

Eunji's expression softened and she pulled the girl into a hug.

"I understand. You can take as long as you need to break up with him. I'll wait" she said and smiled before giving her girlfriend a kiss on her nose. The younger giggled and pinched Eunji's cheeks, making the latter pout cutely.

Naeun felt relieved that her girlfriend believed her. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have someone as understanding and kind as Jung Eunji.

"I'll go shower now. You probably have class right? I'll see you later, call me okay?" Eunji said.

Naeun nodded and quickly pecked her girlfriend's cheek before leaving the room to start her day.

Eunji sighed.

'I can't tell if I'm too understanding or too stupid sometimes'

~~

Meanwhile in a few rooms down, a similar scenario was about to start for another couple.

Lizzy woke up and saw Krystal fast asleep. The girl checked her phone and saw a couple of missing calls and texts from her roommate.

From: Nana

- Are you okay?

From: Nana

- Please call me back.

From: Nana

- I know I hurt you, but please don't do anything crazy.

The Busan girl sighed and got off the bed. She texted a quick reply to her roommate and then went off to take a shower.

To: Nana

- I'm fine. I slept in Krystal's room last night.

Nana was woken up by the vibration from the message because she had slept with the phone next to her last night. She drowsily read the text and a frown slowly formed on her face.

'Soo Jung again. No, what am I saying? I'm the one who hurt her, she has every right to be with another person'

To: Lizzy

- Oh okay. Will be you coming back soon?

Krystal heard the phone alerting that a message had been received. She looked at Lizzy's phone and saw that it was from her cousin. The younger of the Jung sisters read the text message from the blonde and shook her head. She then took out her own cell phone to send a message to Nana.

To: Nana Unnie

- Hey Unnie, Lizzy slept in my room last night after what happened between you and her. She's showering right now. And guess what, we're dating :)

Krystal had to be careful to not write 'Soo' or else it would be suspicious.

Minutes later she received a reply from her cousin.

From: Nana Unnie

- You two are dating?

To: Nana Unnie

- Yes

From: Nana Unnie

- You're okay with dating her even though you know she likes me?

To: Nana Unnie

- All I have to do is make her like me back.

From: Nana Unnie

- What if she doesn't?

To: Nana Unnie

- I won't be pessimistic. I'm going to make it happen.

From: Nana Unnie

- Whatever, congratulations...

To: Nana Unnie

- Thanks

Krystal put her phone away and waited for her girlfriend to finish using the bathroom.

'I'm sorry Nana Unnie. But I won't let you have Soo'

~~

Nana's POV

To: Krystal

- Whatever, congratulations...

I replied. I'll admit, it sounded a little bitter but I don't care.

From: Krystal

- Thanks

I didn't reply any further because I didn't know what to say anymore. Lizzy is dating Krystal. She's dating Krystal...

"If it was really the right thing to do, why does it seem like you're hurt?"

I suddenly remembered Jessica's words and before I knew it, tears slowly were slowing building up.

"..."

"... I love my roommate"

I looked at the picture of me and Sooyoung and closed my eyes while breathing heavily.

Sica was right, I didn't make a smart decision after all.

"I'm sorry Sooyoung. I'm sorry Krystal..."

"...But I'm going to win Lizzy back"

TBC

Sorry for such a short chapter, but I kinda had to rush because I have school tomorrow ): At least this sets up the basis for the following chapters :D Like I mentioned in the last chapter, I have exams in less than 2 weeks and they last for about 2 weeks. So, I won't be updating until maybe June. I hope you all understand >< Thank you to my 25 upvoters, 167 subscribers and readers who always comments :) If anyone is a fan of 2eun, I have a few new 2eun stories ^^ I might update this story, but the chapters will most likely be short :\ Do you prefer long chapters but more waiting or much shorter chapters but quicker updates? Sorry for typos ><

@ girlsgeneration- LMAO poor Naeun. Yeah, my Eunji is so sweet ; u ;
@ vitaamor mwahaha because I'm evil? jk jk
@ athousandreveries lol saeng you only comment for 2eun... I see how it is u_u jk 
@ kodenk *sobs* thank you ;__;
@ akumatsubasa 
don't hate me >_< LOL thank you. I hope I don't fail too hard
@ babujjung aha thanks ;D yes, apink is awesome. 2eun are adorable girls <3
@ imhyorin yessss check them out! Eunji's vocals are asdfghjkl; 
@ Abstract09 *claps* I'm so honored T_T
@ Icylips all the ships here are perfect for each other, but I had a bias for NaLiz, JeTi and 2eun

@ ckaz99 2eun is love! 
@ fluffsaur #judging #youdontloveme >__> you only reply now... *sobs in a corner and grows mushrooms*

I'm curious to see which character is the most appealing, personality wise, to readers. Please vote and, if you want, explain below why you picked the charcter (if it's other, name the character)