Good Luck

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents

Good Luck

Good luck baby good luck to you You have to be happy Me who only looks at you If you’re leaving me behind when I only had you Good luck baby good luck to you

Lizzy POV

I ditched my class for the day because I couldn't bring myself to face Krystal after what happened between me and Nana. Krystal had given me her spare room key to use so I wouldn't have to go back to my own room and risk seeing Nana Unnie. I'm lying on Krystal's bed and the only thing going through my mind is my roommate. Why is she doing this to me? I can deal with rejection, but now she's just playing with me and I'm sick of it. A knock outside the door interrupted my train of thought. 

'That's strange. Krys doesn't end class this early.'

I shrugged away the thought and fixed my shirt before opening the door. I was expecting to see my girlfriend, but instead I saw a familiar girl that was shorter than me. She looked equally surprised.

"H-Hello Lizzy-ssi" she greeted me.

I narrowed my eyes and looked at the shorter girl, she was the girl I saw hugging Nana before. Why is she here?

"Is Krystal here? I just need a place to rest for a while" She shyly asked me and I can see that she has been crying.

"Sure, come in. What's your relation to Kr-"

"We're cousins. Our fathers are brothers. I'm Jung Eunji." she answered before I finished my question.

"Lee Lizzy"

I led her into the room and she sat on the extra bed that was in Krystal's room and I gave her a warm cup of water as she thanked me.

"I don't mean to be nosy, but why were you crying?"

She looked up and sadly chuckled before looking down at her drink.

"I got into a fight with my girlfriend." she answered and cut me off when she saw me open my mouth.

"And no, Nana Unnie isn't my girlfriend. We're just childhood friends and second cousins."

'Wait. She isn't Nana Unnie's girlfriend?!!!' I probably looked like an idiot right now with my opened mouth and wide eyes, but I didn't care.

She giggled at my reaction and nodded

"There's nothing going on between Nana Unnie and me."

Eunji told me and then it finally hits me that she's the girl Naeun told me she loves.

'Wait, Naeun and Eunji were childhood friends in my elementary school.'

"Jung Eunji?!!!" I shouted out loud and pointed at her. She looked at me, obviously confused as I suddenly engulfed her into a hug.

"Jung Eunji, from 3A class in Pledis Elementary!"

She was seriously confused now, but she also seemed shocked, which means I definitely got the right person.

"How did you know?!" she asked.

"It's me! Lee Sooyoung from 3B!"

We weren't close, but she seemed really surprised.

Eunji's POV

'She's Lee Sooyoung, Nana Unnie's first love... and... my cousin's girlfriend?! Oh my god! What the hell?!'

"Are you alright?" Lizzy asked me.

"Oh..uh.. y-yeah. It's great to see you again"

"Eunji..." she called out.

"Yes?"

"Naeun told me she wants you to know she's really sorry for everything"

At the mention of Naeun, I looked away and sighed. Why does she always find a way to get back into my life?

"What's wrong?"

"Naeun is my girlfriend, well... more like was. I don't really know." I replied and heaved a deep sigh.

"O-Oh, w-would you like to tell me what happened?"

"Well it's a long story so I'll skip to our fight I guess"

Flashback

From: Naeun

- We need to talk. NOW.

I received this message from my girlfriend, although I don't think that is a correct label since I'm more like a third wheel. Things are happening so fast and I honestly just don't want to deal with this right now so I didn't respond to her. I went into the room where I had left my bags and changed before leaving the building. Someone walked up in front of me and I looked up to see who it was. It was Naeun.

She was crossing her arms and staring at me coldly, I avoided her stare and looked away.

"Eunji, let's talk" She says.

"I'm busy right now" I replied and tried to walk away but she grabbed my wrist.

"That wasn't a request, it was an order."

I looked around and there were too many people here so I simply followed her into the garden that was empty right now.

"Eunji"

"..."

"Eunji-Yah" she sweetly called out, but I still didn't respond.

"Eun, please talk to me."

"What is it?" I finally gave up.

"What you saw back there wasn't what you think it is"

"Really?" I scoffed and she looked taken back by my tone.

"You're going to tell me you weren't on a date with your boyfriend? You're going to tell me you're going to stay with him even though you supposedly 'love' me? If that's what you're going to tell me, please just save your breath and don't even try."

"Okay, you're right. He is my boyfriend and we were having a breakfast date, but you're wrong about me 'supposedly' loving you because I sincerely do love you." she tells

I shook my head and tried to push her away but she held onto me tightly.

"Eunji-Yah, please, just give me more time" she begged.

I looked up at her eyes and immediately regretted it because her expression completely broke me down.

"Trust me Eunnie. I love you and only you. I'm just not ready to break up with him yet."

"Because you have feelings for him?" I sarcastically laughed.

"No. I don't at all. But he's a good guy and he really likes me, I don't want to break his heart" she explained.

'So you're willing to break the heart of the girl you love instead?'

"Eunji, please. I'm sorry about right now, but I promise that I'll treat you to way you deserve to be treated once everything gets cleared" she told me and gently pecked my lips.

'No, Eunji, don't fall for this. It's not going to end well for you. Be selfish for once. Please don't let yourself get hurt.'

I softly pushed her away from me and my arms remained reached out so she wouldn't be able to kiss me again. I stared at the ground and shook my head.

"Naeun-ah, I think we really rushed this thing between us. It's wonderful that we know we love each other, but feelings aren't enough if we're going to be in a committed relationship. I don't want to be hiding that I'm with you. I don't want to be put second anymore. I'm tired of constantly enduring everything just to please you. You do everything without ever telling me anything and just expect me to go with it. You've been like that since we were kids and you still haven't changed."

"That's not true! I know I screwed up with you the first time, but once you were no longer with me, I knew I couldn't live without you!"

"That's exactly what I mean. You think about yourself for everything. You never once asked me if I'm okay with your suggestions. You broke my heart because you were too scared to be with me. Now you expect me to be fully yours just because you realize that you need me in your life. I love you Son Naeun, I truly love you with all my heart, probably even more than I love myself. You're my everything and I want to give you all that I can, but do you think I don't have limits? Do you think I'm some pathetic dog that will stay with you and your feet even after getting the beat out of me?! I'm loyal, but I'm not stupid! I'm human too for 's sake! I am not indestructible! I'm not a robot! I have feelings too! Is abusing me that fun for you?! Do you ever wonder how I feel?! Even once?!"I shouted all these questions at her as tears began to build up in my eyes.

I paused and let the tears flow down my face before continuing my outburst.

"When? Just when is this selfishness going to end?

"..." she kept mum and I knew that she knew I was right, but the silence only fueled my anger more. 

"Naeun, I really think we rushed everything. We only just met each other again and we went straight to dating. Maybe we should take a break for now. We'll wait until you're sure that you can put me first in your heart, when we're loving each other equally. Son Naeun, we know that we love each other and if we're truly meant to be, we'll be together in the end. For now, until we both fix our personal problems, let's just remain friends." I tell her and I could tell that she was hurt, I was too.

"Thank you for letting me know that the person I've always loved did feel the same. It brought me the greatest joy in the world when you told me you felt the same way. Thank you for everything. And I wish you good luck in everything" I tell her and kissed her cheek before letting her go. I wiped away my tears with my sleeves and called Jessica Unnie, but she didn't pick up, so I decided the next best thing would be to go to Krystal's room.

Flashback End

I finished telling my story and Lizzy looked at me with the most sympathetic expression.

"I'm so sorry about Naeun" she tells me.

"It's cool. It was my own fault for falling for her after all."

She rubbed my shoulder and I gave her a slight smile.

"This is probably not supposed to concern me, but I hope you know that I really think you and Naeun will be together in the end. You were born for each other."

I sighed.

"Thanks, you and Nana Unnie were made for each other too, she's waited so long for you to return." I accidentally blurted out and then caught my mistake but it was too late.

"W-What do you mean 'she's waited so long for me to return'?" she nervously asked me.

'Oh my God. What did I just say? How do I get out of this?!'

~~

No One's POV

Nana sighed and yawned while watching television on her bed. To Nana's disappointment, Lizzy still refused to return to their shared room. A knock from her dorm's door made her hopeful that maybe Lizzy had returned, but once she opened the door, she was greeted by another student on their floor. Nana immediately put on her cold and stoic face that scared everyone else in their building.

"Yes?" Nana coldly asked.

"T-T-This i-is y-your roommate's l-letter. I-It was accidentally p-p-put i-in our m-mailbox." the student stuttered. Nana took the letter and saw the student run away as fast as possible. 

"Tch" Nana rolled her eyes and closed the door before getting back on her bed.

The blonde stared at the letter in front of her and felt her heart stop when she carefully read the name on the envelope.

Lee Sooyoung

"This... can't be." Nana mumbled to herself as she sat up.

"Is Lizzy my Sooyoung?"

TBC

Sorry for the long wait ;-; I've been really stuck on this story (I blame it on the fact that it has like 100 ships). Thank you for all the upvotes and comments. I started my first semester of Freshman year last week, but I hope to update more often. Until next update. And gasp, will naliz finally find out about each other?! Will 2eun get back together? Will JeTi finally get together? Will I update before Christmas?!! Sorry for any typos ><

R.I.P to this couple for now (dont expect a lot of them until at least the Krystal x Lizzy x Nana triangle ends)