Prologue

My Girlfriend's Nosy Parents
Prologue
 
"H-Hello." A shy, 8 year old Lee Sooyoung said while walking up to a cold looking blonde. It was lunchtime in Pledis Elementary and little Lizzy was looking for a place to sit because no one wanted to sit with her. The brunette was about to give up and eat alone by the window, but then she noticed the older blonde eating alone. 
 
"What do you want?" 9 year old Park Jin Ah asked while staring at the younger girl. The intense stare from the blonde was frightening the brunette, but Lizzy managed to remain smiling.
 
"C-Can I sit here with you?" Sooyoung asked. 
 
"Whatever." Jin Ah answered and went back to eating her sandwich. The coldness from the older girl did not discourage Lizzy. The girl didn't have many friends in their school.
 
"I-I'm Lee Sooyoung. Nice to meet you. What's your name unnie?" The younger girl asked cutely while reaching out her hand for Nana to shake. Jin Ah looked at the cute girl next to her while holding her sandwich and sighed. As cold as she was, she was not rude enough to turn down someone's handshake. Nana wiped her hands and reluctantly shook the younger's hand, which made Lizzy smile brightly. Nana noticed the cute smile and managed to smile a little. 
 
"I'm Park Jin Ah."
 
"Nice to meet you Jin Ah! How old are you?!" Lizzy asked while giving the girl an eye-smile. Usually Nana would ignore people and other students if they tried to talk to her, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to ignore the optimistic girl next to her.
 
"I'm 9 years old. How about you?"
 
"You're my Unnie then! I'm 8 years old!!" Lizzy ecstatically replied. She wasn't used to conversing with people, so having someone actually talk to her made her really happy.
 
"I don't want to be rude, but why are you talking to me? How about your friends?" Nana asked the younger. The blonde noticed a change in expression of the brunette. The girl frowned and looked down at her food. 
 
'Did I say something wrong?' For the first time, Nana felt guilt for making the younger girl depressed.
 
"I'm sorry if I said something" Nana said.
 
"The other kids don't like me.." Lizzy murmured.
 
"Excuse me?" Nana could hear the girl's reply, but she just wanted to make sure she heard correctly.
 
"The other kids don't like me and refuse to play with me. They think I'm weird." Lizzy sadly answered.
 
"And why do they think that?" Nana continued to ask the girl. The two of them have completely forgotten about their lunches.
 
"Because I have two mommies. On the first day of school the other kids saw my mommies bring me to school. Some of them asked me where's my daddy. When I said Jooyeon Umma is my Appa, they all laughed at me and said I live in a weird family." Lizzy said while rubbing her eyes. The brunette didn't want to cry in front of the first person that actually spoke to her. However, she realized that she just told the girl that she has two moms. Little Lizzy was prepared to get made fun of and ignored by Nana. When she didn't hear any ridicule she looked to her left and saw Nana smiling at her.
 
'Wow.. Unnie is really pretty' Lizzy thought and blushed.
 
"You don't think I'm weird? Why aren't you making fun of me?" Lizzy asked.
 
"Why would I do that?" Nana replied nonchalantly.  
 
The girl had an unreadable expression, but Lizzy felt comfort that Nana was not making fun of her.
 
"Because I have two mommies." Lizzy muttered.
 
"And what's wrong with that? Having two mommies or two daddies is the same as having a mommy and daddy. A parent is a parent. Regardless of who they are, they all love their kids" Nana smiled and pinched the younger's cheek, making the latter blush from the contact. 
 
'This Unnie is actually really nice. She just looked scary.'
 
"You're the first person to not make fun of me" Lizzy cried, but for the first time it was because of happiness and relief. She cried on the other's shoulder and was surprised when she felt Nana rubbing her back for comfort.
 
"I can't make fun of you. I have two mommies too. The other kids don't like me because that though. Oh well, not like I care. My mommies love me a lot so that's all that matters." Nana whispered into Lizzy's ear.
 
Lizzy's eyes widened from shock. She broke the hug to stare at the girl. Nana raised her eyebrow, but was shocked when she saw Lizzy crying again.
 
"Omo! What's wrong Sooyoung?!" Nana asked.
 
"I'm.. just.. so happy.. I finally found someone like me" Lizzy said between her sobs. 
 
"Aigo. You're such a crybaby." Nana teased the girl.
 
After that day, the two of them became inseparable. 
 
~~
 
"Yah! What are you two doing?!" An angry Jin Ah stormed into the 3rd grade class. The older girl was waiting outside for Lizzy, like she did every day. When she noticed that Lizzy was taking longer than usual she got worried and looked through the window in the door. She saw Lizzy on the floor crying while two boys were pointing at her and laughing.
 
"It's that scary ice princess from the 4th grade! Run!" The boys turned pale from fear when they saw a fuming Nana walking to their direction. Nana was about to chase after them, but stopped when she heard soft sobs. 
 
"Sooyoung-ah! What did they do to you?!" Nana quickly crouched on the floor and pulled Lizzy into a tight embrace.
 
"They were.. laughing at me.. because.. today our teacher told us.. to.. bring a picture of our family. When it was my turn I showed them my mommies. Everyone started laughing at me. My teacher told them to stop and they did, but then after school ended I went to get my books; I saw them by my desk. They started making fun of me." Lizzy explained to Nana. The older was beyond angry.
 
"I'll kill them" Nana mumbled. 
 
"Don't Unnie. It's not worth getting in trouble. I just want to go home now." Lizzy said to appease the girl. Nana sighed, but nodded. She helped the younger up and the two began walk back to Lizzy's home.
 
~~
 
"Unnie would you like to come in?" Lizzy asked.
 
"Sure. Would your parents mind?"
 
"Of course not. Come on Unnie!" Lizzy giggled and grabbed Nana's hand to intertwine with hers.
 
Nana blushed at the gesture, but remained calm and composed as usual. When they got to Lizzy's house, the younger quickly took out her keys to open her front door. She was so excited to finally bring a friend home.
 
"Umma! Mommy! I brought a friend! Her name Jin Ah!" Lizzy loudly announced Nana's and her arrival, making the blonde laugh a little.
 
'Sooyoung, you're so cute'
 
Suddenly, two figures emerged from upstairs and began to walk downstairs.
 
"Sooyoung-Ah!! Come give your Umma and Mommy a kiss! How was your day?" Jooyeon, Lizzy's 'Umma', said and welcomed her daughter with open arms.
 
"No!" Lizzy 'Appa' and stuck her tongue at Jooyeon then proceeded to hug her mommy, Uee.
 
"Mommy! Sooyoung missed you!" Lizzy smiled and kissed Uee's cheek. Uee smiled back at her adorable daughter and kissed Lizzy's cheek, making the girl giggle. Jooyeon saw this and pouted. 
 
"Yah! Lee Sooyoung! Why don't you ever kiss me?!" Jooyeon complained and whined like a kid.
 
"Because I love mommy more"
 
"Hmph!" Jooyeon crossed her arms childishly and pretended to be hurt. Uee rolled her eyes at her immature wife's actions.
 
"Aigo. Appa is so dumb. Fine. Sooyoung give Appa a kiss!" Lizzy went to Jooyeon and kissed her cheek, making the older woman smile like an idiot. 
 
"Lee Jooyeon, stop smiling. You look like an idiot. And how rude of us, we haven't welcomed Sooyoung's friend." Uee said.
 
"Oh.. me? Uhm.. H- hello. I'm Park Jin Ah" Nana stuttered cutely and bowed politely.
 
"Nice to meet you Jin Ah. It's so nice to finally meet you. Sooyoung talks about you all the time" Uee shook Nana's hand. 
 
"It's true. My dorky daughter here only talks about you. You sound like the perfect child. Would you like to be my child instead? We can give up Sooyoung" Jooyeon grinned and teased Lizzy. Lizzy heard this and smacked her 'Appa''s shoulder.
 
"Yah! Appa!! This is why I prefer mommy!"
 
"I'm just kidding Sooyoung! No one can replace my little princess." Jooyeon laughed and kissed Lizzy's nose. 
 
"Unnie.. can you stay for dinner?" Lizzy asked.
 
"Uh.. if your ummas don't mind." Nana shyly replied.
 
"Umma! Mommy! Can Jin Ah Unnie please stay!" Lizzy clasped her hands together and begged her parents with aegyo that no one can decline.
 
"Okay!" Jooyeon agreed.
 
"Yah! Lee Jooyeon, don't be so loud! Yi Young is napping!" Uee scolded her wife. 
 
"Sorry! Okay Sooyoung, go bring Jin Ah up to your room. We'll prepare dinner." Jooyeon ordered and Lizzy nodded. The young girl held Nana's hand and walked upstairs with her.
 
"Unnie this is my room!" Lizzy said and pointed to the door.
 
"Oh cool."
 
"We can't be too loud, my little sister, Yi Young, is sleeping." Lizzy explained and pointed to the sleeping toddler on the bed to next Lizzy's bed. 
 
"Aww.. she's so cute." Nana cooed. 
 
"As cute as me?" Lizzy did her aegyo and pouted.
 
"Cuter than you" Nana smirked.
 
Lizzy hears this and frowns. 
 
"Aha.. I'm just kidding Sooyoung. You're the cutest." Nana laughs and pecks Lizzy on the cheek.
 
"Sooyoung-Ah! Dinner. Wake up Yi Young and bring your friend downstairs!" Uee shouts from downstairs.
 
"Okay Mommy!" Lizzy yells back.
 
Lizzy walks to her sleeping younger sister and begins to poke her. Yi Young stirs a little, but remain asleep. Lizzy sighed and began to tickle the toddler.
 
Nana watched as Lizzy was tickling the little girl until she woke up. 
 
"Hewwo Unnwie." Yi Young rubs her eyes cutely and yawns.
 
"Yi Young. It's time for dinner. Lets go. You too Unnie" Lizzy carries Yi Young in her arms and walks downstairs with Nana. Everyone started eating while Jooyeon asked Nana some questions.
 
"So Jin-Ah ssi, what are your parents like?" Jooyeon asked.
 
"Uhm.. I have two mothers. One is dance instructor while the other is a principal in a high school."
 
"I see. And what are your parents' names?"
 
"Kahi and JungAh" Nana said. Jooyeon hears this and stares at Jin Ah with widen eyes. Uee was busy feeding Yi Young, but she looked just as uncomfortable. 
 
"Umma.. Mommy.. what's wrong?" Lizzy asks.
 
"N-Nothing sweetie. So Park Jin Ah, when is your parents picking you up?" Jooyeon asked.
 
"Kahi Umma is coming in about 20 minutes because her dance school is about 15 minutes from here." 
 
"Okay then.."
 
They proceeded to having dinner in silence until the sound of a doorbell ringing breaks the silence.
 
"I'll get it!!" Lizzy happily gets off her seat and runs to the door. A tall woman with a nice built and mature face greeted her.
 
'Is this Jin Ah Unnie's Umma? Oh my gosh she's so pretty!'
 
"Umma!!" Nana gets off her seat and runs to her mother's arms. 
 
"Hello there Jin. Did you have fun?" Kahi asks her daughter. Nana nodded happily, making Kahi smile.
 
"Thank you so much for letting my daughter stay h-" Before Kahi finished her sentence, she saw who were sitting on the table and starting at her. The tension in the room became immediately heavy.
 
"Umma.. is something wrong?" Both Nana and Lizzy ask her moms. Jooyeon lifts up Lizzy and stares at Kahi.
 
"We're fine. Now say goodbye to Jin Ah ssi." Jooyeon tells her daughter.
 
"You too Jin Ah." Kahi says to Nana.
 
"Bye Bye Unnie!!" Innocent Lizzy said.
 
"Bye" Nana replies.
 
~~
 
In the car ride home, Kahi turns to little Nana.
 
"Jin Ah.. I don't want you to hang out with that girl again."
 
Meanwhile at the Lee household, Lizzy was getting ready for bed while Jooyeon tucked her in.
 
"Good night Umma!" Lizzy kisses Jooyeon's nose. Jooyeon has never seen her daughter so happy. She felt a little guilty for what she about to tell her daughter. 
 
"Sooyoung- Ah. You can't talk to that Jin Ah girl anymore."
 
"WHAT?!" Both Lizzy and Nana screamed.
 
~~
 
The next week, Jooyeon got a promotion and job transfer. The Lee family moved to another city with a heartbroken Lizzy.
 
'My first friend' Lizzy hugged her pillow and silently cried to avoid waking up Yi Young.
 
Nana was staring at the ceiling. The girl couldn't sleep. She was shocked when her mother told her to stay away from Lizzy, but she was even more shocked when she heard that Lizzy was moving. 
 
'Why Sooyoung?'
 
10 Years Later
 
"We're here!" Tiffany was driving her BMW in the parking lot of the university that she is studying in. She was trying to find a vacant space to park her car, while her cousin, Lizzy, was staring outside the window and spacing out.
 
"Lizzy.. are you excited for your first day at University?" Tiffany asked her cousin.
 
"..."
 
"Yah! Earth to Lizzy! You need to get your stuff so you can go to your dorm." Tiffany shouts, breaking the younger girl from her trance.
 
"Yah! Unnie! You're so loud!" Lizzy whines and rubs her ear that was hurting from Tiffany's loud voice.
 
"B-But you were ignoring me" Tiffany pouts
 
"Sorry Unnie. I'm just nervous." Lizzy chuckled. 
 
"I can't believe my baby cousin is finally a freshmen!" Tiffany dramatically pretended to cry like a proud parent.
 
"Unnie!! You're so embarrassing! And you're only one year older than me!" Lizzy whined.
 
On the other side of the building two blonde figures were in a Mercedes Benz and trying to find a parking space.
 
"Aish.. why is it so hard to find a parking spot?" The one driving was mumbling.
 
"That's why we should've just taken the bus service." The other one replied.
 
"Yah, Nana you know I hate public transportation. And I know you do too. Every time we step into a train or bus, we get ually harassed."
 
"Then you shouldn't be complaining about not having a parking space." Nana smirked.
 
Jessica sees Nana's smirk and glares at her. The younger girl, not fazed by the glare, stares at Jessica with an equally cold expression. The two look at each other and slowly starts laughing.
 
"I know we're cousins but we're so alike sometimes that it's just scary" Jessica says.
 
"Unnie.. I see a parking space." Nana points to the free space a few kilometers from their car.
 
"Thanks Nana! And stop calling me Unnie! I'm only a few months older than you!" Jessica drives to the parking space, but was surprised when she sees a BMW cut her and take her space. The ice princess barely had time to stop the car to avoid crashing.
 
"The nerve of some people." Jessica scoffed and got out of the car. She sees two girls step out of the BMW that almost killed her cousin and her.
 
"We're sorry!!" The girl that got out of the driver's seat runs out the door and bows to Jessica in apology.
 
"We? Unnie you were the one driving!" Lizzy said.
 
"Lizzy you're the one that pointed to the parking space!" Tiffany argued back.
 
"Whatever. Just be careful next time okay?" Jessica sighs and gets back in her car. She starts the engine and drives away.
 
"Great we need to find a new space. Nana, what's your room number. I'll just drop you off close to your dormitory so I can find a space myself."
 
Nana looks at her papers and reads carefully.
 
"Room 115"
 
Back in the parking lot, Lizzy was busy taking out her luggage from the car.
 
"Yah! Unnie. You could help me you know? And why are you blushing so much? Do you like that hot girl that got out of the car?"
 
"Lee SooYoung!!" Screamed Tiffany, her face completely red.
 
"So you do huh? Maybe I should help set you two up together. Although, she looks too cool to be interested in you. Sorry Unnie. You should lower your standards" Lizzy cousin.
 
"Shut up!! What's your room number anyway?" Tiffany sighed.
 
"Lemme check" The younger girl reached into her bag and took out an envelope with her school papers.
 
"Room 115"
 
TBC
 
A really long first chapter LOL. Thank you all for reading. 
 
@ nanafied Thank you ^~^
 
@ renminki Keke was this fast enough? xD And omg I like your naliz fics.