9

My Fat Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun almost felt collasping when she arrived at the front door of the hospital where Yeonhee is because she decided to walk to the hospital rather than taking the bus after she arrived at the train station. Yeonhee was the first friend Jieun have meet in high school, they hang out before and after school together and basically have the most fun during the first year of high school but by the second year, which was 6 months ago, Yeonhee was diagnosed with brain tumour cancer. During the 6 months, Yeonhee was gradually getting sicker and sicker even though the tumour grows slowly.

The doctor said they didn't how she got it and it might be from a genetic because her great-great-great grandmother was diagnosed with brain tumour cancer but research said they don't think it's genetic that can be passed on to another member of the family. Yeonhee is the type to be aggressive, blunt and complete opposite of Jieun but as they say, opposites attract. She was the hero who comes in rescue whenever Jieun is being bullied, she would always be beside her wherever Jieun goes because Jieun is very well bullied everywhere. Whilst Jieun was fat and has round chubby face, Yeonhee is the stick girl who eats everything but doesn't gain weight.

She has medium black hair with side fringe, brown eagle eyes and small mouth that doesn't stop talking until she runs out of breathe or when she's feeling down. "Yeonhee, can I come in? It's Jieun." Jieun knocked on the door after the receiptionist welcomed her and gave her a visitor card. "Jieun! Come in!" Jieun heard a loud and chirpy voice behind the door before coming inside and meeting her friend brown eagle's eyes, "Yeonhee. It's been a long time." Jieun smiled while hiding the small bouquet behind her back. Yeonhee stucked out her tongue at Jieun and smiled cheekily, "Of course. It's been 2 days when I last saw you." Yeonhee answered and rolling her eyes when Jieun stared at the floor.

"So what's been happening?" Yeonhee asked as she sat on her hospital room. It was just the same, normal and boring hospital you expected - white walls and white ceilings, the windows were opposite the wooden door while in the middle, was Yeonhee's bed an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter