4

My Fat Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling light-headed and confused were familiar feelings to Lee Taemin. He was always the conceited boy who doesn't care about girls but was too dumb to noticed it until a certain long hair, small nose and a bright smile that belonged to Son Naeun made him stop and realized that throughout the years he have been playing around that needs to get himself together and become his father's heir.

"It must be nice to know what you want to do, Taemin." Wrong, Taemin thought as he slipped out of his bedroom and washed his face then brushed his teeth and got ready to go to school. "I wish I know what I want to do. My parents are always under my nose that I didn't think of my future." Taemin sighed in dispair, the last person he ever wanted to see sad was no other than Naeun. He felt that his chest were suffocating him that he couldn't breathe for a second but smiled sadly when he realized that they both have something common.

No freedom.

Ever since he had turned 6 years old, Taemin always visited his father's company. The LE.e Fashion Company. Quite ironic, the LE stands for Lee, the dot is there to fill up the space and the last alphabet stands for Eunhyuk which is his father's name. He have thought once or twice or thrice if his father's gay since he always see his father with male models that were chatting and getting touchy to him but when he grew up, he realized those male models were displaying his father's clothes and were only kissing his .

He was not that fond of being a fashion designer but he was fond at being a model. He loved new clothes that he can wear and showing it around especially to his best friend who gets annoyed when he doesn't knock and just walk in his room. "I am not a young lady. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter