7

My Fat Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun couldn't take the 5 girls following her ever since she had left the school gates and was thinking that they must be going the same way as her because her neighbourhood was famous for arcades games such as pacman, wreck-it-ralph and many more. Judging from the girls' appearance, they are the somewhat scary as their skirt stopped right under their and they were the girls who have shaved their eyebrows and use an brow eye liner.

Jieun turned around and stared at the girls who halted and jumped in surprised, "Do you need help or something?" Jieun asked softly, fear showing in her eyes when one of the leader, which she assume to be the oldest and the leader of group walked towards her and her lackeys, the other 4 girls followed along and making a circle around Jieun. "Yeah, we do but it's you, who need help." One of the girls answered causing the others to laughed, "You are so fat and look at those, cheeks." The leader commented while poking Jieun's cheek which was surprisingly soft and smooth.

The leader held her surprised when she felt Jieun's cheek as she expected her to have some bumps along, "Who would date you?" The girl with a short bob asked Jieun who stared at the ground in embarrassment as the girls continued to throw comments on her. "Humpty Dumpty, are you listening?" The leader shouted to which Jieun flinched at the loud voice beside her ear, "Taemin's ideal girl is someone who is pretty, smart and cute, like us." The girl with a short bob hair told Jieun who laughed inside her mind. "Why would Taemin talk to you and not us?" The leader went to the point, "I mean we are pretty, smart and cute but he doesn't talk to us. Whilst he talks to." The leader added causing Jieun to stopped laughing in her mind.

Right at that moment, Jieun felt someone pushed her on the ground and kicked her bag. "Maybe he just felt sorry for you, that no-one talks with you since you are fat, stupid and ugly." The leader snorted and her lackeys started laughing before running away from Jieun while shouting pig to her. Jieun gulped the lump on and prevent herself from crying since she'll past the famous arcade where most students from different school go and play. "Need help?" A deep voice asked causing Jieun to looked up and find a hand for her to reach.

"J-Jongin?" Jieun stuttered, "At your service." Kai answered before reaching Jieun's hands and helping her up. He didn't feel her weight since he was already used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter